NASA technical books

Old March 1st 10, 11:25 PM posted to sci.astro
ghb624

Default NASA technical books

I've got a few vintage NASA publications. Am wondering about a couple
of them in particular, whether they might still be of any scientific
value.
-- Measurement of Thermal Radiation Properties of Solids (from 1962
USAF / NBS / NASA symposium at Dayton OH)
-- Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Moon (Bowker & Hughes,
1971)
They're fairly hefty & my shelf space is limited so am wondering
whether they're worth anything to anybody.
Old March 2nd 10, 03:52 PM posted to sci.astro
Peter Harding

ghb624 wrote:
-- Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Moon (Bowker & Hughes,
1971)
They're fairly hefty & my shelf space is limited so am wondering
whether they're worth anything to anybody.

I guess you're in the US?
Old March 2nd 10, 08:39 PM posted to sci.astro
dlzc

Dear Peter Harding:

On Mar 2, 7:52*am, Peter Harding wrote:
ghb624 wrote:
-- Lunar Orbiter Photographic Atlas of the Moon
(Bowker & Hughes, 1971)
They're fairly hefty & my shelf space is limited so
am wondering whether they're worth anything to
anybody.

I guess you're in the US?

Mt. Laurel NJ USA, from his posting host. Maybe he hasn't thought to
put 'em up on eBay?

David A. Smith
Old March 3rd 10, 08:53 PM posted to sci.astro
ghb624

I guess you're in the US?

Mt. Laurel NJ *USA, from his posting host. *Maybe he hasn't thought to
put 'em up on eBay?

Re location, yes -- Huntsville AL

Re ebay ... I may do that but thought it would be good before doing so
to see if this group has any thoughts as to usefulness of the books.