Washington DC USA - (ISA) International Space Agency - Official Dispatch - 28 February 2005

Old March 4th 05, 01:20 PM
Director ( Chairman & CEO ) - International Space

Default Washington DC USA - (ISA) International Space Agency - Official Dispatch - 28 February 2005

NOTICE: This Email Is A "Resend", Due To Strange Errors, Which Appeared In
The Original Email? We do not know How These Errors Occurred, But As A
Precaution, This Email Has Been Resent On Another Email System. We Are
Sorry For Any Inconvenience Or Confusion This May Have Caused.
Sincerely, The I.S.A. Global Team, Washington, DC, 28 February 2005
************************************************** *******************
-- RESENT COPY OF ORIGINAL EMAIL MESSAGE SENT ON 26 FEBRUARY 2005 --
************************************************** *******************

Mr. George W. Bush
President of the United States of America
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20500
Fax: (202)456-2883
Attn: Mr. Richard B Cheney - Vice President of the United States
Attn: Mr. Stephen J. Hadley - National Security Advisor to the President
Attn: Mr. John Marburger - Executive Office - Science & Technology
Attn: Mr. Frederick D. Gregory - Administrator - N.A.S.A.

Subject: Link To Official Letter From The ISA Washington, DC Offices:
http://www.international-space-agenc..._feb_2005.html

International Space Agency ( I. S. A. ):
http://www.international-space-agency.org

Dear Mr. President Bush, Sir,

Please see the link above of the Official Letter to You, Your Staff, and
the United States Government, and Specifically,( N.A.S.A.) National
Aeronautics And Space Administration.

I will be "Personally Hand Delivering" a Diplomatic Letter and Formal
Request to You, at the White House, sometime in the week of the 28th of
February 2005. This letter will be a notarized hard copy of the letter on
the link above. I look forward to speaking with You if at all possible, or
meeting with a member of Your Staff at the White House in Washington, D.C.

I will be visiting "ALL" the Embassies and National Space Agency Offices
here in Washington, D.C. over the next Week or two.

Please see, below, our outline for Formal Diplomatic Activities and Agendas
for the International Space Agency Washington, D.C. Offices, as well as
information about the International Space Agency Organization.

We also offer You, and the United States Government, a "Full Position" on
the International Space Agency "Board of Directors", and a Full Investment
in the Future Development, Growth, and Success of the International Space
Agency and its Historic and Important Vision, Purpose, Goals, and many
Efforts Globally.

We look forward to the Membership of the United States of America in the
International Space Agency in the days ahead, as it Matures & Grows to it's
full potential.

Also, as a side note, we have already met with key officials at the United
States State Department, who are keen to our work with the Government
Embassies and National Space & Science Agencies in Washington, D.C.. They
said if we secure good support from these Government Embassies & Agencies
in Washington, D.C. it is very likely that Formal U.S. State Department
involvement would be forthcoming. Especially in light of the present U.S.
Bush Luna/Mars/And Beyond Space Program & Initiative, which will require
great International Participation, Cooperation, and Collaboration to be
successful.

The International Space Agency will be a very good vehicle to make this
happen in a long standing established organizational structure and treaty
frame work, and act as an Inter-Governmental and Private Sector Enabler of
Large and Complex Space Programs, Missions, and Projects.

So we at the International Space Agency are keen to establish Formal
Diplomatic Dialog, and Relations with the United States Government and
Specifically, (NASA) National Aeronautics And Space Administration.

On the Behalf, of the Entire I.S.A. Global Team and Supporters Globally.

Thank You, for your Time & Support. Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!"

Humbly In Your Service,

Sincerely, I Am,

Mr. Rick R. Dobson, Jr.
Director (Chairman, CEO, Founder)
International Space Agency, I.S.A.
International Space Administration
Washington, D.C. Office Phone: (202) 917-0209
Directors Omaha Office Phone: (402) 592-1160 Ext: 115
General Omaha Phone: (402) 299-2799
Office Email:
Link To Color I.S.A. Business Card:
http://www.international-space-agenc...ness_Card.html

************************************************** ************************

The International Space Agency was Founded in 1986, and was Incorporated in
1990, in New York State, United States, as a 501c.3 Non Profit Corporation,
and presently has Offices in Washington, DC, in Omaha, Nebraska, and in
Patchogue, New York.

International Space Agency Certificate of Incorporation Link:
http://www.international-space-agency.net/coi.html

The International Space Agency "Officially Opened" it's Washington, D.C.
Offices, on the 12th of February 2005.
http://www.international-space-agenc..._feb_2005.html

Please see the Planned Agenda, Proposed Programs, and General Information
through the Web Links provided below, about the Historic and Important
Vision, Goals, and Purpose of the International Space Agency, and our
Organizations Ongoing Efforts in Washington, D.C., and Globally.

Also, updated contact information for ISA Offices in Washington, D.C. and
in Omaha, Nebraska is provided at the end of this email.

The three main projects we are presently spear heading, a
1) The International Space Plane Program (SSTO Vehicle & Assisted Launch)
2) The International Lunar Program (Missions & Base) (Manned & Unmanned)
3) The International Mars Program (Missions & Base) (Manned & Unmanned)

Other general areas, which we are very much focused on, a
1) Increased International Earth Orbital Assets & Programs (Remote Sensing)
2) Increased International Solar System & Planetary Exploration Programs
3) Increased International Funding For S.E.T.I. & Astrobiology Programs
4) Increased International Funding For Asteroid & Comet Programs
5) Increased International Extra-Solar and Extra-Solar-Planets Research
Programs
6) Increased International Commercial & Private Space Programs, Activities,
and Efforts

Other key I.S.A. Projects ( Proposed: International Centers & Programs ):
1) International Space Academy (International Space Crew Training Center)
2) International Supercomputer Center & Space Sciences/Astronomy Databases
3) International Space Operations & Communications Center
4) International Earth Orbital Infrastructure & Resources Center
5) International Mars & Luna Operations & Support Center
6) International Space Commissions & Committees For International Programs
7) International Space Law & Intellectual Property/Patients Center
8) International Space Sciences & Astronomy Research Center
9) International Space Weather, Orbital Space Debris, Tracking/Warning
Center
10) International Comet & Asteroid Center ( Planetary Defense Center )
11) International Space Disasters and Emergency & Rescue Services Center
12) International Space Commercial & Private Enterprises Support Center
13) International Space Launch Port & Facilities(2 or 3 on Earths Equator)
14) International Space Administration (Headquarters: Commands & Centers)
15) International Advanced Space Technology R&D and Management Center

We are also seeking to have the International Space Station Program and the
United Nations Office Of Outer Space Affairs transferred to the oversight
and control of the International Space Agency Organization as it grows and
matures over the next few years.

Support the Historic and Important Vision, Purpose, Goals, and Efforts of
the ISA Organization, with a Contribution or Donation.

The International Space Agency is seeking Donations to support its
Washington, DC Offices and Operations, Programs, and Efforts Globally.

All Donations (Checks or Money Orders) Should Be Made Payable To:
International Space Agency

Please send all checks to the Washington or Omaha addresses below, Thanks.

If you wish your Donation to go to any specific ISA Program or Effort,
which is outlined above, please let us know in writing, and we will try to
dedicate these resources to this specific issue, the best we can.

Otherwise, all Donations will be used as the International Space Agency
Leadership sees as Critical & Relevant, and for all ISA Administrative and
Operations General Needs, as required.

Join the Growing I.S.A. Global Team, and Support the Historic and Important
Vision, Purpose, Goals, and Efforts of the ISA Organization.

The International Space Agency is also looking for New Members to join the
International Space Agency Board of Directors, Board of Advisors, and
Administrative & Operations Staff.

The International Space Agency is also looking for Volunteers & Office
Staff for the Omaha, Nebraska Administrative Offices, and the Washington,
D.C. Headquarters Offices.

Please see the below links for more specific & detailed information.

Any of the information provided in this letter, may be reproduced for
use as informational and general use only. This information is not for
publication or media purposes. This information is Registered (R)
Trademark(TM)& Copyright(C) Material (1986 to 2005) All Rights Reserved

Links To I.S.A. Official Information & Materials

International Space Agency - Color Information Pamphlet:
http://www.international-space-agenc...lyer_2005.html

International Space Agency - Washington, D.C. Letter Feb. 2005:
http://www.international-space-agenc..._feb_2005.html

International Space Agency - International Space Plane Program:
http://www.international-space-agenc..._feb_2004.html

International Space Agency - European Space Agency Letter Feb. 2005:
http://www.international-space-agenc..._feb_2004.html

International Space Agency - Kazan Aviation Institute - Russia:
http://www.kcn.ru/tat_en/science/ans...nt/04_2_9.html

International Space Agency - Pravda News Story - Russia:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/...491_space.html

International Space Agency - Color Banner:
http://www.international-space-agenc...or_banner.html

International Space Agency - Proposed Phase 4 (Concept & Structure):
http://www.international-space-agency.net/concept.html
http://www.international-space-agenc...structure.html

International Space Agency - Leadership:
http://www.international-space-agenc...eadership.html

I.S.A. Washington, D.C. Offices
-------------------------------
* Handles All Diplomatic, Government, Official Business, and Media Issues.

International Space Agency
International Headquarters
P.O. Box 2089
Washington, D.C. 20013

Phone: (202) 917-0209
Email:
Email:

Website:
http://www.isa-hq.org
International Space Administration Website:
http://www.international-space-administration

Omaha, Nebraska Offices
-----------------------
* Handles All General Public Inquiries, Administrative, and Staff Issues.

International Space Agency
Administrative Offices
P.O. Box 541053
Omaha, Nebraska 68154

Phone: (402) 299-2799
Email:
Email:

Website:
http://www.isa-hq.net

Links To I.S.A. General Public Websites
---------------------------------------

International Space Agency ( Main Public Webgate ):
http://www.international-space-agency.org

International Space Agency ( Main Public Website ):
http://www.international-space-agency.net

International Space Agency ( Secure Website ):
https://www.isa-hq.com

Thank You, for your Time & Support! Ad-Astra! "To The Stars!"

Humbly In Your Service,

Sincerely, I Am,

Mr. Rick R. Dobson, Jr.
Director (Chairman, CEO, Founder)
International Space Agency, I.S.A.
International Space Administration
Office Phone: (402) 592-1160 Ext: 115
Office Email:
Link To Color I.S.A. Business Card:
http://www.international-space-agenc...ness_Card.html

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE & DISCLAIMER & CONTACT INFORMATION:

Mr. Rick Berkshire, Attorney At Law
Chief Legal Officer
International Space Agency, I.S.A.
International Space Administration
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 541053, Omaha, Nebraska 68154
(Omaha, Nebraska) Phone: (402) 299-2799
(Washington, DC) Phone: (202) 917-0209
Email 1:
Email 2:

Notice: This Email & Contents May Be Forwarded And Reproduced For Public
Use Only, If In Its "Original Form", And With "NO" Alterations, Or
Additions Of Comments, Commentary, Or Attached Information or Materials.
With These Conditions Respected, We Encourage The Global Redistribution Of
This Important And Historic Information About The International Space
Agency, Our Washington Offices & Efforts Globally.

* All Materials In This Email Are Registered Trademark Copyright Materials

* Not For Publication Or Media Uses - For Public Information Uses Only

* Information Contained In This Email May Be Reproduced For Academic And
General Public Uses And When Otherwise Approved For Informational Uses

* International Space Agency, I.S.A
* International Space Administration
* International Space Academy
* International Space Plane (I.S.P.) Program
* International Supercomputer Center (I.S.C.) Program
* International Mars Exploration (I.M.E.) Program
* International Luna Exploration (I.L.E.) Program
* Any Respective Divisions & Departments & Programs & Missions & Projects
* Any Related Trade-names & Concepts & Printed Materials
* Specific Names, Public Identities, Emblems, Logos
* (R),(TM),(C) 1986 to 2005 - All Rights Are Reserved