The Achitects of Fear are at it again...

Old March 15th 18, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

Default The Achitects of Fear are at it again...

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 11:39:27 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
Scientists warn of mysterious new epidemic 'Disease X'...

Rothschild

Scientists warn of mysterious and deadly new epidemic called Disease X that could kill millions around the world

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...y-new-12160964

of course, like all their 'science fake news' they always end it with:

å…¸he good news is that there is much we can do to prevent this...."

translation: SEND ME THE ****IN MONEY!!!!

These 'science guys' are worst than the Mafia! (using mafia fear tactics to extort money)
(cause the truth is, these science guys don't want to WORK for a living)
(they think WORK is for the savage people)

These 'science guys' spend 90 percent of their time searching for government (welfare) grants, they want you to subsidies genius).

Why don't they just buy some Unranium from Hillary Clinton and build a better atomic bomb? Kill all those
savages and take over the world!!!

You know what I heard?? I mean...you know what I heard...i don't know if it's true..but you know what i heard???

I heard that 'these science guys' are secretly building a rocketship to another planet so they can all take
all their sceince guys to another planet, then bomb the entire earth and wait till the dust settles, then
come back and take over the planet earth.

They want to get rid of all you savages.

(i don't know if it's true, it's just what I heard)

'Disease X' (sounds scary doesn't it?)

Why don't they just call the Disease: Diseaseyouareallgoingto****ingdieifyoudon'tsendust he****inmoney

Once you fall for it, do you know what they do with the money??? Hire 'others' to find more government grants!

That's where the money is...

I can point to 'science organizations' who have received millions in grants and all they do there is
search for more grants. They set up offices just to search for more grants, and the rest of the offices
is just fake science. The media walks in and ask the "What do you guys do here?" and they say..
"WE ARE HERE FINDING A CURE FOR CANCER TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!" But it's a lie. They just spend
all day searching for more grants..(they got to keep the millions coming in)

It's a ****in racket they got.

Disease G doesn't sound scary...how about Disease Z???

(they probably spend all day thinking of scary names. it's their job)

They are...The Achitects of Fear.

Never Fear HVAC Misc 2 August 29th 13 03:02 PM
Why America should fear the end of the Shuttle Rich[_1_] Amateur Astronomy 10 December 27th 10 06:46 AM
Oil Men have This Fear bert Misc 10 June 8th 10 10:59 PM
fear and loathing Mick[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 0 February 24th 08 09:09 PM
Fear and Loathing in SAA WPF Amateur Astronomy 0 February 22nd 05 07:10 AM