Stepping Stones A Novel by H.Glazier

Old April 24th 14, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Stepping Stones A Novel by H.Glazier

Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert
Old April 24th 14, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours.
WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never
be a
III again. Sad but reality TreBert

*** The nice thing about Alzheimer's is that you can continue forever
to post the same old tired and worn out crapola that you continue to
pull from your rectum for the past 20 years and be just totally awed
by your "latest" discovery ...

Old April 24th 14, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:06:44 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens. We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert

The nearby Sirius(b) converting to a white dwarf as of 64 some odd million years ago didn't exactly help, not to mention a more recent glancing blow by a 7.5e22 ~ 8e22 kg icy Selene. Being smacked by Selene with perhaps 5e21 kg of ice probably didn't exactly benefit those of Earth at the time, and for centuries after wasn't exactly providing any garden of Eden outside of whatever deep caves could offer.

Old April 27th 14, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:06:44 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert

Lead blood bad
Old April 27th 14, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:21:54 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:06:44 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert

Lead blood bad

There is unavoidable lead within the natural environment, plus the thousand fold more as having been put there by coal, other hydrocarbon fuels and via thousands of commercial products. Some areas are much worse off than others, although all parts of our world are at least tenfold worse contaminated with lead than before the industrial revolution era.

Good thing there is at least a dozen worse toxins and nasty elements to fret about, not to mention our new and greatly improved antibiotic resistant virus/microbes that can potentially kill millions per year.

May not be all that much for our NWO/FEMA to do if it gets out of hand and we can't afford to fix everyone, because we've spent all of our hard earned loot and having diverted our best talent and resources on behalf of creating and sustaining proxy wars.

Old April 28th 14, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:06:44 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert

Sad that singing birds get lead poisoning first.Cows milk is radio active.Sig.smoke has both lead and radio.Big corporations have a motto Life is cheap but a buck is still a buck. Its CORP.AMERICA,and I warned as did Bradlee of Wash. Post that the USA was going Facist. I lived to long. Its to late Ford,GM are the biggest killers,and coverupers. TreBert
Old April 28th 14, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, April 28, 2014 8:24:24 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:06:44 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Wrote it 55 years ago. We are the aliens.We wiped out the dinosours. WE were a III civilization.At this time it is sad to say we can never be a III again. Sad but reality TreBert

Sad that singing birds get lead poisoning first.Cows milk is radio active..Sig.smoke has both lead and radio.Big corporations have a motto Life is cheap but a buck is still a buck. Its CORP.AMERICA,and I warned as did Bradlee of Wash. Post that the USA was going Facist. I lived to long. Its to late Ford,GM are the biggest killers,and coverupers. TreBert

Actually our hospitals have been killing 100+k per year, so they're just as bad as Ford and GM combined.

H Glazier+Barrel Boat+G=EMC^2+M&M Made Full Page in Gazzette G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 29 August 16th 13 02:42 PM
Stepping Stones a Novel By Sunbeam + Bert G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 14 April 12th 08 02:51 AM
God Casts Stones nightbat[_1_] Misc 1 September 4th 07 05:12 AM
Glazier Theory On Dark Matter G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 17 October 27th 06 03:16 PM
Glazier gone missing? Dave M Misc 16 October 30th 03 09:15 PM