THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS

Old December 21st 05, 09:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Default THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS
There was a time when these teachings were kept secret. Only a select
few, the High Priests and the Pharaohs were initiated.
Today although these teachings have become available, they still need
time and effort to find and understand. And then more time and effort
to study and practice. But those who have succeeded in absorbing them
become "superior" beings. Superior in the sense that they live a
happy and prosperous life
Try it! You have nothing to lose.

For a download of the complete text in its original settings, go to:

CONTENTS:

The Human body:-The Ego or Personality, consisting of The Physical
Body, the Etheric
Body, The Emotional Body, & The Lower Thinking Mind. - P.1
The Spiritual Body:-
The Astral Body - P.3
The Upper Mental Body - P.5
The Spiritual Dimension - P8
The Soul Dimension - P9
The God Dimension -P11
Seeing the Aura - P14
EXERCISES:
No.1: Merging the Lower, the Upper, and the Soul Minds - P17
No.2: Merging with the Universal Mind - P17
No.3: Downloading the Spirit. - P18
No.4: Talking with your Spirit- P18
No.5: The Scientific method of praying - P19
No.6: To whom to pray - P20
No.7: Merkaba Activation - P21
No.8: DNA activation -P22
No.9: Talking with the DNA - P23
No.10: Talking with God. - P23
No.11: Programming the DNA Computer - P23
No.12: Putting an end to all conflicts on earth. - P24
No.13: Programming the DNA computer to rejuvenate you. -P24
No.14: Searching for a specialized Guide - P25
No.15: Getting rid of bad habits. - P25

THE HUMAN BODY

What is our human body made of?
Flesh, bones, and blood?
What about God? And Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, Buddha ...do they really
exist?
What about our emotions, and our subconscious mind, and our feelings of
love and anger?
No, our body is much, much more complex than appears at first sight.
Actually it consists of 7 different bodies vibrating at different
rates, but all occupying the same space, and interconnected with each
other, and reacting with each other, and vibrating together, each in
its own world.

Physical body. This is the first body that we all know of, and
consisting of flesh, bones, and blood. It is made of 3rd.dimensional
physical material, and is often referred to as 3D

Etheric Body: This is the second body. This body is the exact replica
of the physical, and consists of a blueprint of the physical body. Like
the plans that architects make before starting to build, this body
includes all the details of the physical body. When a part of the
physical body needs to be repaired, this is done exactly as the
blueprint in the etheric body The Etheric body can be considered to be
part of the 4D world which exists all round us and which we cannot see
because of its higher rate of vibration.
Telepathy: Man was intended to talk telepathically. You can train
yourself to do this again. In the center of our brain there is a gland
called the "Pineal gland". This gland controls our ability to
communicate telepathically. To activate it, focus on it in the middle
of the head, then see it expand to the size of your thumb, then twice
that size. See it as azure blue, like the ocean. Now put it in motion.
See it turning round and round. Close your eyes and raise your hand.
When you are satisfied with the size, the color and the rotation, open
your jaw and snap it shut. This will remove the veil which has been
coating it so far, and our natural telepathic ability will start
becoming operational .You will be able to send messages in the etheric
dimension
DNA: We all know that the cells of our body contain huge amounts of
DNA. We now have scientific indications that this DNA can receive
spoken messages. You can talk to it! We also know that it has the power
to modify the human body, to store information, to be affected by
hypnotic messages, to control development of cancer and HIV, and to
modify the ageing process. This being the case we can talk with our DNA
in the etheric dimension Speak to it in a loud voice (behind the
closed door of the bathroom! (Grin!) and give it instructions. If you
succeed in establishing contact, the DNA will execute your instructions
exactly like a computer. An exercise to program the DNA computer is
given lower down.
Emotional Body: 5DThis body is controlled by our emotions. Its
electromagnetic structure changes with one's feelings. Stress has a
very negative and immediate effect, while feelings of love, joy,
gratitude, and appreciation are the exact opposite. Thus emotions have
a direct effect on the body and on its DNA. It was found that the
body's resistance to HIV for instance increased 300,000 times (yes!
three hundred thousand times) when the patient had feelings of love,
gratitude, and appreciation.
The lower thinking mind, 6D, which we will call the personality, or
the ego, is our third body, and resides in the 6th dimension. This
lower mental body extends beyond the body from 8cm to a few meters,
depending upon its state of development. Psychics can see the
color as a brilliant yellow. It is in a constant state of activity,
producing a continuous flow of thoughts, desires, fears, both in the
conscious and the unconscious mind
Positive thoughts: It is important that we make a point of always
thinking positively By focusing on a particular thought we help to get
it to actually happen
When we become aware of any negative thoughts we must immediately
counter them with positive thoughts. This is all that is required to
create a positive and refined mental body. And it is so easy to have
these positive thoughts, especially when we realize how dramatically
this can change our whole life.
The joy of creating: To create is an important part of the activity of
the mental body, and the joy one gets from succeeding in a creation
gives vitality and rejuvenating energy. The creation could be anything
from a delicious meal, an exotic salad, a new painting fixed on the
wall, a new location for the television, or an idea that you have
executed and created into a new or improved product or activity in your
line of work.
Sub personalities: The personality, the thinking mind, can be
considered to consist of many sub personalities who often have
conflicting fields of interest.
Thus one sub personality can aim to be a religious being while another
is a spoilt child You must practice to integrate all the parts of
your personality and get them all to work together under the direction
of the higher mind To do this you must first unify your sub
personalities. How? Ask for the help of the great being from the
Pleiades who is transmitting to earth " the Will to Unify" It will
be sent immediately when you ask for it, direct into your third eye
(between the eyebrows) to enable you to recognize your sub
personalities, and into your heart center to give you the power to join
them together
Talking to your personality: It is not difficult, with a bit of
practice, to talk to your personality. Go into the bathroom or into
any private room, and start talking logic. "My dear personality, my
thinking mind, don't you realize that by eating too much we are
harming our body? I must ask you to please help reduce the amount of
food we eat "
Or you can ask your sub-personality to stop acting like a spoilt child
and to start thinking about its obligations and its duties as the case
may be.
Creative Imagination -Daydreaming. It is important to realize that
you can bring things into your reality, to imagine them and then to
bring them to life by simply breathing them in. Imagination is not
visualization. Visualization is a function of the mind but it is
limited, whereas imagination is a whole new center somewhere between
the heart and the mind. It is creative and it brings in potentials. You
don't have to push it. Just allow it to function, to soar upwards,
to imagine things, while you walk on the beach, feeling and loving the
water, the air, the relaxation, feeling your love for others, listening
to the laughter, happy in the joy of those around you. As you start
letting your imagination function and as you start trusting yourself
the colors will become deeper and you'll start perceiving other
things. So as you practice on allowing this center to function, it will
become more defined, more detailed, more understanding of your needs.
You will begin to hear what your guides and angels tell you. All this
is very real. It is the front door for entry into the domain of
inspired thoughts, new inventions, and premonitions.
CREATIVE IMAGINATION: Rebalancing your body. Imagine the aging process
slowing down, and your power of bringing back youth and vitality. And
imagine feeling healthy every moment, imagine your body talking to you,
telling you what kind of food it wants, low carb... high-fat...cookies
sometimes! So now imagine talking and listening to your body and
bringing it back into balance by giving it what it wants. You don't
have to push it. Just let it be. Imagine, breathe, and live . Now
let's bring this imagination, of the healthy balanced body from the
etheric dimension and breathe it into this reality. Right NO W. Ground
it. Accept it. Own it. And live it. The body knows what to do. But it
has several potential bodies to chose from, a broken down body, a
diseased or a crippled body, no body, and the healthy balanced body.
Choose the body you want...breathe it in... and give it life. You
don't need to study how and why, this is your mind talking! Your
heart and your soul know what to do and how. Imagination is so, so
real! So, so simple! Start using it right now. You chose abundance?
Imagine living abundantly...choose both - living and abundance.
Don't imagine how much money...simply feel. Feel right now as you
read this, what it is like to have abundance in your life. The means to
pay your bills will always be there! The tools you need, and the food
you need, will always be there when needed. You are the Creator.
Imagination must be left to work alone, without the interference of the
thinking mind. If you need any help, call for MYRIAM who is the teacher
of creative imagination. She always responds!

FLOATING IN THE ASTRAL
The next body is the Astral. It is very real. When you go to sleep you
will leave the physical body and float into the astral dimension.
The Astral Body: 7D Unlike the physical body, the astral body can
overcome gravity by the effort of thought alone. When we go to the
astral, having left the physical body behind, we can walk around as if
in the physical, and at the same time we can jump above a tree, and we
can travel into space. Our astral body cannot be damaged by anything,
it is unaffected by falling from a height, by electric shocks, by guns,
by diseases. All these things that affect our physical body have no
effect on the astral. We can all visit this level, and there we can
find all the things we are familiar with, cars, trains, planes roads.
Actually everything we have in our physical world originated from the
astral from the ideas and discoveries that were first made on the
astral. In that world we communicate by telepathy. And quite frequently
a thought coming to us could well be really a telepathic message.
Those who pass away can have a very pleasant life in the astral,
building their ideal homes and gardens, then eventually reincarnating
back onto the 3D world
Clairvoyants visiting the astral give this description: There is no
sickness. Sex exists without pregnancy. The personality remains as it
was on earth, but the intellect keeps growing. Age can be controlled
and is normally 25 to 30. Missing limbs and disfigurations are
corrected.
We are mental creators: We have to practice the art of creation, while
still in the physical dimension. We must overcome the feelings of fear,
fear of death, pain, devils, Just by facing our fears head on and
talking with our personality about them we can make them disappear.
Actually we have the ability of creating all around us anything we
wish. By thinking about something beautiful this will become a reality
in the astral. And if we picture a devil, it will also become real. If
we think about a solution to one of our technical problems, this will
also become a reality It's as simple as that. And this is the
explanation for all we hear about positive thinking, about joy, about
unconditional love, about forgiveness. This is what creates the right
atmosphere around us, and now we know how and why! What we think about
in the physical, becomes a reality in the astral surrounding us, and
has a direct effect on us in the physical.
What we can do in the astral: The astral dimension is a real world
where we can visit our loved ones who have passed away before us, we
can visit schools and universities, go to classes, to a lecture. We can
visit and talk to our guides and our guardian angels. This is a very
vast dimension of existence where mind can have power over matter. When
making such a visit into the astral world, this astral body will take
with it the higher mental and the spirit, leaving behind the soul. Thus
if it is required to go into a zone only available to the higher mind,
then the upper mental body will take over, and the memories coming back
from the dream state will be partly from that dimension.
The subconscious mind: The 90% of our mind which we consider to be our
subconscious can be awakened in the astral dimension and used to give
us any knowledge we need.
The "Silver Chord": While sleeping our astral body floats free and
hovers above the physical body, connected only by the "silver
chord" which keeps it connected no matter how far the body goes
Death: What happens upon death? The physical body and the lower mental
body will remain on earth and decompose. The astral body, the upper
mental, the soul, and the spiritual body, will float around in the
astral dimension for a while. We have so many friends and spiritual
helpers in the astral dimension that all we have to do before passing
away is to call on one of them, somebody we know, be it Jesus, Mary,
Mohamed, Buddha, your mother, and our call will be heard, and we will
be received and helped
On entry into the astral, one's whole life in the physical world will
have to be reviewed, all desires recognized for the illusions they are,
and all past actions reviewed and judged. by one's own higher self,
any action requiring forgiveness will be forgiven, again, by one's
own higher self. Finally we will be led by our Helper to our family and
friends where we will be received as returning heroes. Then eventually
we will decide whether to remain in the astral, and on which level, or
we can decide to leave the earth's astral completely and go to
another planet. We also will have that choice. If we are ready to go to
the spirit dimension, we will leave the astral world
The 7 Astral Divisions: The matter of each division interpenetrates
that of the division above it. On the surface of the earth all exist in
the same place, except that the divisions of higher vibrations extend
higher up than the lower, and the 7th.division lies partly on the
surface of the earth, but mostly beneath the surface, interpenetrating
the earth's crust .
The 7th.division is an area of gross
unrestrained passions, which cannot be satisfied. It is the temporary
purgatory, which can be described as HELL. Any man living an ordinary
decent life will never need to get near it.
The 6th.division is similar in many ways to physical existence.
In the 5th. and 4th. divisions the persistence of lower desires has
been worn out and a state of bliss can be enjoyed in an environment of
loftier thoughts and aspirations.
In the third division the whole environment is actively formed by the
action of one's thought.
The second division can be described as Heaven on Earth. People will
find their friends and family, beautiful houses, pools, and gardens.
Each person will find himself in the environment that he was taught to
expect by his religious teachings or his family upbringing
Exercise for Astral Travel: This exercise could be done before going to
sleep so that it can go on right through the night while you are in the
dream world. First call on your guide to help you and remain with you,
and tell your guide where you want to go. You could for instance ask to
be taken to the Upper Mental Division to do a bit of technical
research.
Start by doing an effort to leave the body and to rise to the roof, and
from there look down on your body lying down. This may take 5 to 10
minutes of concentrated effort. You will eventually feel your Astral
leaving your body. Try to notice the point of exit, which could be out
of the whole body, out of your third eye, out of your heart chakra, or
out of your crown chakra. If you cannot feel yourself actually leaving
the body in your first few attempts, go instead to "visit" the
places or people you want to visit, and make a point of noticing and
noting what you see.
With a bit of practice you will however soon be seeing yourself looking
down at your body from above. When you can do that, leave the house,
jump upwards above the trees, above the rivers, above the cars. Behind
you, you will be able to see the silver chord. Now think of where you
want to go, and you will find yourself there. If you go to visit a
friend make a point of sending him or her a telepathic message which
you can later check.
When you feel a wish to return, do so slowly and gently, aligning
yourself with the body before entering back into it.
This exercise and others you can easily think of can be used for
visiting any distant places you think of, meeting your friends and
visiting departed relatives, even visiting a space ship, the moon, or a
planet. You can go virtually anywhere you want. But when you go to
places you do not know make a point of always taking your Guide or your
Angels with you. Or ask for Jesus to go with you, or any one of the
many Saints you know.
And it is fun to meet with a friend at a specified time and place, and
go together to a place of mutual interest. Then next day checking
together what happened.

THE UPPER MENTAL BODY - The eighth dimension
The vivid yellow of the higher mental body, the 8D body, covers the
whole body, but in particular the head and shoulders.
It works through the physical brain. When fully active it permits
vision into the past and the future, and permits the instantaneous
solution of problems To achieve this we must
activate the connection between the physical thinking body, also
centered in the brain, and the Upper Mental. And this cannot be done
properly without the active participation of the personality.

LINKING OF THE UPPER MIND WITH THE LOWER MIND:
The connection has to be made from the bottom upwards and the rules for
doing this can be summarized as follows: - 1 - We are never to carry
negative thoughts about ourselves as these thoughts will render us
limited in our abilities and prevent us from performing properly. To
say, "I cannot do this", or "I am worthless" is self-destructive and
limits our
abilities. These negative thoughts often arrive from childhood
memories, and it is only when we become aware of their source that they
lose their power over us. - 2 - Positive thoughts such as "I can do
it" and "I am valuable" purify the mental energy body and allow it
to start actively working on connecting with the upper mind, with most
remarkable and gratifying results. - 3 - Apart from positive
thoughts, using one's creative ability, and radiating joy in one's home
or in one's work in general, joyfully cooking a delicious meal,
or hanging a picture, will actively help in activating the connection
between the lower mental and the upper mental 4 - Call upon the "Solar
Angel of the mind". for help. This Angel will create a channel between
the higher and the lower mind, and the thoughts in
the logical mind become infused with clear illumined thoughts. This
joining of the Upper Mind with the Lower Mind is one of the objectives
of the evolution of man

MERGING THE TWO MINDS WITH THE SOUL (3 minds)
How to talk with your soul: Your soul covers your whole body, but its
center is in the third eye, between your two physical eyes. It is said
to be in the 9th. Dimension. 9D. How can you talk with your soul?
First of all concentrate on your Personality which is going to do the
talking. This Personality is an amalgamation of your thinking mind with
your lower mental body (centered in the solar plexus) and your
emotional body. So the Personality can be thought off as the lower
half of the body. This is where you will concentrate on it and where
you can visualize it as getting ready to start talking. Next
concentrate on your soul and see it as covering the top four chakras of
your body, the heart, the throat, the third eye, and the crown. See
this whole area as your soul's area, and see light rays darting from
one chakra to the other.
The Personality will start talking:" I have decided that I want to join
with you! To merge with you into one body, for the good of us all. So I
am now asking you: Shall we do this? Shall we merge? "
You will find that your soul is very willing. Actually this is it's
main objective!:
"Yes I would love to do this! Let's merge!"
Start visualizing this as happening, and when this process of merging
between the two minds and the soul starts taking effect you will know
this from the indescribable feeling of joy and happiness which will
flow in all your body

LINKING OF THE FOUR MINDS: (4 minds)
Yes, there is another mind!. One, as we have already seen, is the
physical lower mind, which functions with the ego. Then there is the
upper mind, the mind we are now speaking of, then there is the soul's
mind, and finally there is the Universal mind which can be considered
to be the mind of God, and which contains all the knowledge there is.We
have friends in the Pleiades who are beaming to us "The Will to Act"
All you have to do is to ask this Will to facilitate the linking of the
Universal Mind, with your three minds.The "higher mind" (3 minds) can
also be called the "soul's mind." while "the logical or concrete mind,"
is the "intellect." (2 minds) and the four minds united can be called
the "illumined mind" and thoughts that come from the four minds united
become "illumined" thoughts.
An illumined mind forms complete thoughts because it is able to tap
into an idea as it exists in its completeness in the Universal Mind Now
that we know that there are the four minds, and that it is our
objective to unite them, all that we have left to do is to unite
them! (Easier said than done? grin!) Well, the remarkable thing is that
it is not too difficult. The highly evolved being from the
5th.dimension planet Erra, revolving around the sun of Taygeta in the
Pleiades, 500 light years away, has decided to help us in this .Then
there are the Solar Angels. All you have to do is to ask for the four
minds to be connected, adding them, one by one as described.
There is a secret in the asking however that will guarantee success:
1: Concentrate on the Soul in the 3rd.eye, (then on the Solar Angels)
(then on the "Will to Act" coming from the Pleiades), 2 - Once you
feel you are establishing contact, send them love, and think "I love
you" 3 - Ask for the help you need , with faith and passion, 4.- And
finally send a big Thank You.
Seeing that you have read all this with concentration and interest and
are acting on this information with "faith and passion",( I hope!
grin!) you are now an evolved being, and as such, with a bit more
effort you are sure to finally succeed in this attempt. If not right
away, then after trying a few more times.

UNITING YOUR FOUR MINDS WITH YOUR SPIRIT (5 minds)
Uniting the five minds: A powerful method is to visualize your Spirit
as a rotating disk of energy above the head, and to visualize rays of
light radiating upwards from this disk towards the world of Spirits,
the God dimension, the All That Is, and other rays radiating
downwards along the spine to the base chakra, and to continue radiating
light downwards until you can visualize the whole central area of the
body as a rapidly revolving column of light. When you connect in this
way it becomes easier to direct your thoughts to your
spirit knowing that they will be received and answered. Now is the
moment to ask for the unification of the four minds with the mind of
your Spirit, of God, of the All That is. Again you will have that
feeling of joy and happiness permeating all your body.

THE 13 PRINCIPLES THAT LEAD TO THE UNIFIED MIND.
The following principles automatically lead towards the unification of
the minds.
Truth:
This is about being true to oneself, acknowledging truth, & speaking
truth.
Love:
This is about practicing unconditional love, breaking out of the
conditional love consciousness, and practicing self-love.
Communication:
Communication is about discussing problems until solutions are found.
And discussing involves talking to make one's position clear, then
listening and trying to understand the other person's position. This is
what "debating societies" are all about. Talk, stop talking, and
listen! Some people talk, then talk louder to silence the other, then
shout, then go away! (grin! ). These people cannot be described as
"highly evolved", can they? (grin!)
Non-Judgment:
One should not judge another without first placing himself in the
other's shoes. And looking truthfully at one's own journey
Creativity:
Creativity is very important for the process of ascension. It helps
develop the chakras by processing what is being repressed.
Consciousness:
This involves living one's life consciously, being conscious of how he
is using the energy of love, and the powerful healing tool of
creativity
Responsibility:
One must be careful not to avoid one' s responsibilities because of a
lack of tools to deal with circumstances. One must have confidence in
his ability to solve problems and must respond to the requirements of
his life. To find solutions one must be in touch with the soul and
spirit
Respect:
One must respect himself and insist that others respect his boundaries,
just as he needs to respect other people's boundaries.
This involves respect for all of God's creations. Also important is the
respect of a child's dignity and privacy.
Loyalty:
Be loyal to yourself, and to those who have entrusted you with their
secrets, who have come to you for a shoulder to cry on. Spirit is
always loyal to us, answering all our questions when we need the
answer. But we must learn to listen.
Passion:
Creativity, drawing, singing, or dancing, these are life-giving forces
and should be done with passion, to fully experience life.
Justice:
Being fair in one's relationship with oneself and with others is
absolutely essential for ascension, and the most important aspect is
forgiveness, forgiveness of oneself and of others. As for truth, a just
man who is known to always speak the truth, and to always be honest in
his dealings, shines like a beacon in society.
Faith:
Faith allows one to move mountains, makes one learn to keep his eyes on
God's love, and on the protection of one's guardian angels and guides.
And automatically makes one keep smiling, happy, loving, optimistic,
despite all the immensely stressful situations which one
keeps encountering.
Forgiveness :
There is a fundamental law in thermodynamics which says: " To every
action there is an equal and opposite reaction". Simple? Logical? Well,
when somebody hits you, your immediate reaction is to hit back, without
analyzing why he hit you in the first place. To "offer him the other
cheek!" means "Do something to stop the cycle". What you
do will reflect your level of intelligence and the circumstances And
simple logic tells you that when you forgive somebody, your Karma will
automatically adjust itself

THE SPIRITUAL OR GOD DIMENSION: 10th Dimension
All men are part of the body of God! God, the All That is, is in a
dimension by itself, which we will call the 12th.Dimension. However to
distinguish the All That Is from that portion which is enveloping our
body, we will call this portion or emanation of God, our 10th
Dimension. God is the source of life. The giver of life. Without His
being in our body, this body cannot have life. And He thus participates
in the life of all human beings. We can consider that He has placed a
portion of Himself, precisely our spiritual 10 D energy body, as an
essential constituent of the body. Enclosing the whole body, and
extending beyond it, and participating in its functioning to a bigger
or lesser extent according to the extent of the spiritual development
of our body. Eventually this portion of God will go back and rejoin Him
in His dimension. But in the meantime it will remain with the human
being through his various journeys in the astral and soul dimensions,
and through all his reincarnations.
When we say all men are "brothers" this is an obvious statement of
fact. And this fact shows how ridiculous enmity between men really is.
All men are part of the same body, the body of God! Let us restate this
fact in another way, to make it clearer (grin)
All men are part of the body of God, and what is holding them together
is a vibration called Love.
So this 10th Dimension is related to the higher mind and to our
spiritual life It is based in the crown center at the top of the head
and carries the blueprint of the fully evolved self. As all the other
energy bodies the spiritual body extends over the whole physical body
and participates in the functioning of the body. It extends a good
100cm from the body. and is radiating the love and light of God. We can
visualize it as a rotating disk above the Crown chakra, just above the
head.
Our spirit connects with the denser energy bodies and descends into the
physical dimension, by first creating the Soul which is the connection
between it and the Personality. Just as our Personality is learning to
contact our Soul and Spirit, our Soul and Spirit are also trying to
connect with the 3D body and light its way upwards

CONNECTING WITH YOUR SPIRIT
This is a beautiful and important exercise.
First of all decide that you want to connect, and that you want the
connection to be continuous and permanent.
Close your eyes and sense this powerful energy entering the top of your
head and extending downwards to the base of the spine. While you focus
on this pillar of light you will see the disk of light rotating and
vibrating at the top of your head, and rays of light connecting it
upwards.
Follow these rays upwards into the domain of the spirit, which we are
calling the 12th.dimension. With your thoughts, your personality, your
inner vision, keep following this light upwards, then downwards again
all the way to the base of the spine. Then upwards again. Eventually
you will be able to see it as one continuous beam of light, one
continuous pillar. And this beam of light will start expanding
outwards, more and more, 100cm, 500cm, 5 000cm until it covers all the
space you can see in your minds eye. When you reach this stage, stop
thinking, relax, and just say: " I love You!"
When you realize how much your spirit longs to establish contact with
you, and how difficult it is for it to do so, and then on seeing you
helping to do so from the base up how happy and fulfilled it will
become, you will start to understand the bliss that this
exercise will bring you. If you do not feel this state of bliss, do not
give up! Keep
repeating the same exercise every few hours, every day and for as long
as it takes

What your spirit will do for you:
So now we have contacted spirit and felt its presence. Can we start to
ask: Please spirit, I want this and that! (grin!)
Let me tell you what our spirit can do for us, and how to ask for what
we want. Because of the importance of understanding all these actions,
I will tabulate them clearly with a short explanation after each
statement
1: They will awaken our nervous system, giving it a finer awareness, so
that we can better sense and respond to spirit.
2: They will radiate consciousness into the brain cells.
3: Bring new light into the atoms and cells throughout our body
4: Our blood stream receives new life, vitality, regeneration, and
renewal.
5: Our emotional and mental bodies receive new light
6: The energy of transformation is carried right into the DNA of every
cell in our body.
7: Lower denser energies are eliminated from the aura.
8: Spirit radiates outwards, warming us up like an inner sun, and
dissolving all that is cold and dark.
9: We will not need any longer to struggle hard to get things done. We
will find ourselves going with the flow.
10: By visualizing the results we want, we will find things happening
as we wanted or better, but in alignment with our better good and that
of all life.
11: Getting the changes we want becomes as easy as sitting in a car and
pressing a pedal. Instead of having to struggle uphill had we had only
our personality to work with.
12: We will now find that we have an inexhaustible supply of power at
our disposal, and we will find things unfolding for our better good
even better than we could imagine.
13: Happiness and prosperity will become the natural order of the day.

THE SOUL DIMENSION - The 11th.Dimension
Just as God has His own dimension the 12D, so all the souls have their
dimension where they live together, the 11D This is where they return
after the passing away of the body they have incarnated in.
How to speak to the Soul: After relaxing into a meditative mood, call
for a download of soul energy.
"Download soul energy please"
You will feel the energy filling your body, and a beam of energy
rushing outward from your third eye. Your Upper Mind in the head area
will then find it easy to communicate. First of all say thank you to
your soul and send it your deep love and affection. Imagine how happy
you would feel if your son takes the time to tell you thank you daddy,
or thank you mummy, for all you are doing for me. I love you! Similarly
this is how the soul will feel when you communicate with it in this
way. And this will open the way to a conversation. The more you
practice this, the easier it will be to establish communication.
Persistence: When we ask for something from our soul it will usually be
to ask for help. If we ask for help in a matter concerning our health
we can visualize our soul
acting directly on the trouble area through the various energy bodies
and chakras. But if this takes more time than expected we must not lose
patience.
We must keep asking again and again, and we must give the soul the
choice to act according to our higher good.
How to see into the futu While you are in this mood and have opened
up the communication channel with your soul, go out to the beam of
energy going out of your third eye and ask your soul to tell you what
are the important new events coming to you in the coming few days, the
coming week, the coming 50 years, a.s.o.
In the world of the soul there is no time. All past, present, and
future events exist together and can be seen at the same time. While
the future is not rigid and can be changed by the will of a human
being, the general outline is already in place.
How to connect with other souls:
You can send to other souls light, love, joy, happiness, but you cannot
influence any other soul against its will. Every soul has free will to
respond as it pleases to your energy. Personality differences become
unimportant in any such contact and both souls reflect back to each
other a vision of the higher qualities of each other.
To connect through the third eye:
Just thinking of the person you would like to connect with enables you
to see, sense, or somehow become aware of him/her in your third eye.
The intention to connect is all that is necessary to establish the
connection, even though the degree of awareness of this connection may
vary.
How to awaken soul vision: Call on the energy of the Will to Unify
(www.orindaben.com) and ask for energy to awaken the third eye. This is
as a spinning five-pointed star about an inch in front of the forehead,
between the eyebrows.
To call on the Will to Unify all you have to do is to think about it
and ask. And each time you do this you will find it easier to sense the
response.
Next ask for energy from the Will to Unify to awaken your heart center
and imagine it sending out waves of love, rippling outwards like the
arms of a galaxy.
Now ask to connect the third eye with the heart center. This will
enable your personality to look out at the world as your soul does,
with love and wisdom.
Look out through your third eye area at various situations or people.
You will see them as your soul sees them, in front of your forehead, or
inside your mind.
The soul sends energy to anything you look at, to any situation or
person, and you will then see the energy as the soul sees it. Every
time you view something about your life, whatever it is, it will grow
better. Even a quick view at a circumstance in your life will allow
your souls energy to pour into it.
When you blend with your soul and think about your day, you are
automatically sending soul energy to everything you are thinking about.
Every time you consciously connect with your soul and draw it into your
life your spiritual growth accelerates rapidly. You are connecting
upwards, and the soul is working downwards.
Meditation for Soul travel. The Simple Temple of Joy Exercise.
This exercise, when mastered, will enable you to travel in your soul
dimension to anywhere you wish in the universe.
Sit quietly and visualize yourself in a beautiful temple standing on a
golden solar disc. Look at the disc below your feet then at the floor
of the temple.
This disc is used by all Emissaries for soul travel and for grounding
when traveling from one source to another anywhere in the Universe.
Ask the disc to activate, and a column of light will shoot up through
your chakras and up to the roof of the temple.
Again scan along the floor of the disc and look up to the walls of the
temple. See the walls materialize and appear crystalline or marble like
even though they are made of light. Then look up to the heavens through
the transparent roof.
At this point many masters will start coming to you. One of them will
stand directly before you. Connect your heart and third eye chakras
together and keep them connected with a cord of gold or silver light.
Return the deep love the master will be sending you through the heart
and third chakra. Ask him for his name.
Develop a conversation by speaking to him in your mind and waiting for
his response.
The Master and other emissaries will walk with you on a golden pathway
out of the temple. Go with them and sense the space outside the temple,
looking frequently at the ground to remain grounded. Allow yourself to
be guided.

THE GOD DIMENSION - The 12th.Dimension.
The dimension of the Spirit:12D What we described as the Tenth
dimension was that part of the spirit incarnated in the human body.
What we are now talking about is the dimension of the spirit, the All
That Is
Exercise 1: To connect with our spirit: First of all we will start by
meditating and placing our personality in the right frame of mind. Then
we will thank our Spirit for having created us, and tell It how much we
love it, just as any child could talk to his father. By thanking our
Spirit and loving It we would be placing It in the right frame of mind
to want to establish contact with the personality.
Then lets have the intention to have a continuous connection, and let
us imagine the disk of light rotating at the top of our head and
opening our crown center
Just becoming aware of our spirit and making an effort to connect is
sufficient for our spirit to respond by radiating transforming energy
into our nervous system and the dormant cells in our brain to awaken us
into a finer awareness.
As our spirit radiates throughout our body it is affecting every atom
and cell, down to the DNA, hastening our spiritual enhancement
Now lets ask our Spirit to continue its connection efforts whether or
not we are focusing on it. By making this request we will find that
each time we get back to it the connection will have become stronger
and easier
Exercise 2: Talking with our Spirit: Our Spirits objective is our
highest good. So when we have a problem the way to solve it is to
picture clearly the outcome we want. Then to ask for this to come about
providing it is for our higher good and that of all life.
We should never focus on any negative aspects or worry about them.
Rather only think about the power of our Spirit, and about the positive
outcome. It's as simple as this!
When our personality is working alone its like climbing uphill all
alone. Whereas when our personality establishes contact with Spirit it
becomes like riding in a car.
Our spirit's power is inexhaustible. And just as we love it, it has
unconditional love for us and its aim is to take us back to its
dimension bringing back with us the experiences of the physical world.
Exercise 3: The spirit of others: The first consideration is that the
upper and the lower minds must be informed and their cooperation must
be requested. You must talk to them and explain that you have decided
to channel other spirit entities through your higher self, and that
they must honor your choice and obey your instructions. Perhaps you
could also explain what you wish to achieve, and that you can only
succeed if mind chatter is quieted.
The technique we will talk about is visualization.
Visualize your requests, then say, in your head "over" or something
to that effect. Then tune in to your imagination. The next image you
receive will be the response, and practice will soon enable quite long
conversations to take place. This type of communication is available to
anyone.
Your Higher Self and other Spirits are all the time trying to send you
messages.
However daily practice is required to improve communication and to
enable you to remain in a semi permanent state of communication.
It is imperative that all your channeling is done only through your
Higher Self.
An intention statement to the Universe to this effect should be said
aloud three times before attempting to channel Spirit.
To connect to other Spirits, simply ask to be connected and wait for a
response.

Exercise 4: One's own Spirit, or God's Spirit: "I want to
Introduce the concept of channeling your own Higher Self on a more or
less continual basis at the same time as recognizing the other aspects
of your being that make up the complete you" "The point here is
that I can converse with God in conversation format as if he was a
person within earshot able to respond to my conversation."
Try it! It's very simple!
One way could be to lie down. Concentrate on the point just above your
head, and think: "I want to talk to my Spirit" You will immediately
see this light shape coming down towards you, getting larger and
larger. With practice you should eventually be able to see what your
Spirit looks like. Then just talk to it.
Or you could say: "I want to talk to God" In my experience what you
will see here is a circular sun-like very intense circular light
radiating rays all around it, getting bigger and bigger as it gets
nearer to you,
An option to direct conversations with Spirit is visualizations. When
you have seen this descending light come close, you are ready to
visualize. Make up a clear picture of what you want. And when you can
see it complete, say in your head: "Over". Visualizations can be
seen very clearly by Spirits. Then wait for the response. The next
image you see will be the response. And it won't be long before you
can hold quite long conversations this way.
Channeling Jesus: (or Mohammad, or Buddha, or Moses ...)
We know that Jesus, and our other spiritual teachers, can do miracle
cures. Hence the importance of being able to contact them in an
emergency, and ask for help for us, for somebody we love, or for a
friend in need. And the remarkable thing is the ease with which we can
talk to them. Just ask your Higher Self to connect you. Whatever you
ask for, always add :"providing it is for the higher good of
everybody" or something to that effect. These great Teachers are
truly remarkable. No matter how many people call on them at any one
time, they always answer all the calls.
Exercise 5: Channeling a new Guide:
Enter your meditation posture, be comfortable, erect, close your eyes,
hands on knees palms up. Take a few deep breaths. In breathe to the
count of three. Hold breath for a count of three, breathe out to the
count of three, wait for a count of three before starting again, thus
taking a total of twelve seconds for each breath.
Keep repeating until you are well relaxed. Now look around you and
imagine many beings from the soul dimension coming forward to meet you.
Open your arms to receive them. Send them your love and thank them for
caring. Look around and see them opening all these doors to their
kingdom of love and light. See them smiling at you and inviting you to
come in. You now walk in, smiling, and your eyes sparkling with joy and
happiness at this wonderful reception. As you walk in, notice the
guides who have been assigned to you since birth to guard and direct
you. Now look around, keep searching until you find somebody shining
more than the others. He may be far away. No problem. Look at him
intently and send him a powerful thought together with vibrations of
love from your heart and third eye: " Please come to me. Can we
meet?" Start the conversation by sending and receiving these
wonderful emanations of love, then send him/her your second powerful
thought: "Are you from the light? And can you be my Guide and
Teacher, aligned to my higher good and spiritual path? If you are,
dearest one, come forward and let us get to know each other. What is
your name?"
If you do not get the feeling of love and affection you would have
expected, let him go and search again. Eventually you will find the
right Guide, eagerly waiting to get to know you. Ask him or her to do
all that can be done from his/her end to facilitate connection, and ask
for a mental message telling you what you must do from your end.
Exercise 6: GOD CELL-MEETING THE CREATOR-Find a comfortable position
and take time to get quiet. Breathe deeply several times until you feel
your awareness turning inward.
Visualize yourself walking into your heart. In your heart you will see
a path leading you deeper and deeper into your inner heart center. Step
on this path and follow it until you arrive to its end, your most
hidden heart place. Here you will see a door leading to a room. Open
the door and enter the room where you will find a treasure chest. Open
the chest and you will see a crystal shaped in the form of a merkaba,
filled with white and golden light. Take the crystal out of the box and
look at it with love. Visualize yourself sitting comfortably and
holding the crystal in your hand. Relax, then say "OM". This will
start activating the light in the crystal, which will fill the room
with its white and golden light. When the room is entirely lighten up,
the light will also flood the path on which you came to your heart
center. When it reaches the entrance to your heart, it will radiate
outwards as a cylindrical ray of gold and white light, Follow this
light upwards to the higher dimensions, and at the end of its path you
will find God awaiting you with open arms, eager to communicate with
you direct.
The point to keep in mind is that the Creator really wants to
communicate with you very badly, and He will immediately know when you
make an effort to get to him. First you may need a bit of imagination
and concentration, but as you try this several times the results will
become automatic and fast, and well worth the time and effort taken to
practice.
After you have tried out all the above exercises for some time, you
will find out, like I did, that you do not need them any more. Having
one's own personal powerful Spirit available at any time for
immediate and effective support and help is so wonderful, so fantastic,
so unbelievable, that it is well worth training for.

The Scientific Method of Praying:
In a chemical laboratory you know that certain mixes will give
predictable results. In solutions, the results are different. Heating
to 60 degrees gives a result and heating to 100 degrees can give a
different result. Similarly with praying. Praying to Jesus will give
certain results, to Moses other results. To pray in a crowded church
will give certain results, and to pray with "love, faith, and
passion" will give other results. Let me give you some practical
suggestions. Follow them and you will never need anything else!
1: Give your Spirit a nickname, a loving nickname. For instance if you
are called Joseph, call It Jowee or Josie, and use this nickname with a
tone of love and affection.
2: All thoughts directed to your Spirit are immediately read! So you
can talk to Him directly by sending Him a telepathic message.
3:The Spirit's major vibration is one of unconditional love, so keep
using this vibration "I love you Jowee." Also it is important to
make sure that "forgiveness" for any grievance against you or your
community is always foremost in your mind and that you never have
thoughts of anger or revenge in your messages.
4: Realize that you can call on Him any time, day or night.
5: Never ask for something that could disadvantage or cause harm to
others. Always end your messages with something to the effect "...if
You consider it is for my highest good ... providing it does not cause
harm to my competitors. " Actually, to just think about this is
sufficient.
6: Now for some examples of what you can ask for.
"Dear Jowee, I want Your protection for
all the members of my family ... think of them one by one ...and my
business...think of the 4 corner limits of your business premises...
and my home ... again think of the 4 corners ... and of the trucks and
the truck drivers and the workers I have sent.... thank you Jowee , I
love You" OVER

And the answer will come
back, swift and full of loving emotion ..
"DEAR, DEAR Joe! Of course I'll do all that"
7: Now for another example: "Jowee, I don't like the way my
tummy is getting fat, what do you think my weight should be? 79 kg?"
OVER "No I think 81 to 82 is better"
8: And another example: "Jowee I'm starting to get old. It is
important that I remain straight and vigorous! Please? " OVER "OK
Joe, I'll keep reminding you, and I'll help."
9: As to "having fun", this is as important as being happy and
radiating joy. But as to your Ego's ideas of fun and sex, and the
limits which must be clearly placed, this is a matter for every person
to ask of his own Spirit, the only universal rule being of course that
it should not cause harm or inconvenience to anybody, wife, children,
friends ...
With these examples I am sure that you can now try out all the things
you have always wanted, and you will know how to phrase your messages.
You will love it! And your Spirit will love it, and will love you, and
will show it!
As to asking for help for others, such as asking for a miraculous cure
for terminal cancer, I find that these requests should be sent to
St.Mary, or to Jesus. or to one's Guide or Prophet And I can vouch
that any message sent to Them, and phrased in the same spirit as the
above, and
repeated for a few days, will get a positive response.
For a download of the complete text in its original settings, go to: