Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

Old May 30th 19, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 2:35:52 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 7:00:22 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 6:04:13 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed
in similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

In the face of overwhelming evidence, only a complete dumb****
believes that the Apollo program was faked.

We look at the facts, and present them as evidence to support our
opinions.

Your opinions are worthless and you have presented zero facts to
support your position.

You don't have to believe me, you can believe NASA.
Try watching this
"NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

But it's nice to know you and Hagar both believe in the same fairytale
things.

How about presenting actual evidence to support your position? You
know, like experiments and/or observations that are repeatable by
others. You know, data?

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html

"So the effect of such a dose, in the end, would not be enough to make
the astronauts even noticeably ill. The low-level exposure could
possibly cause cancer in the long term. I do not know exactly what the
odds on that would be, I believe on the order of 1 in 1000 per
astronaut exposed, probably some years after the trip."

Lots of information here, including the 6 or 7 links at the end of the
article. Reading the actual source material is a lot better than
believing your own favorite blogger, doncha think?

On the other hand, if you have any actual evidence that it is
impossible to traverse the Van Allen Radiation Belts without being
fatally harmed, go ahead and present it... and YouTube videos are not
very good evidence, IMHO.

When the youtube video is from the official NASA youtube account.
And is an actual NASA Employee telling you this stuff.

Well, besides not being able to present evidence to support your position, you are very naive. What makes you think that this video is from the official NASA YouTube channel? It isn't. Your video is under the category "People & Blogs" and was posted by a guy named Seb Menard, and he posts lots of the conspiracy crap that you love so much Here dive right in, his stuff is right up your alley...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_S...xOxov_Oa7ihMlA.

Sure, NASA has a YouTube channel, here...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA...fKNvjuUpBHmylQ

.... and if you search their page for "Van Allen Belts" you get lots of hits.... but the video you posted is not among them. You are dead wrong about this being an "official" NASA video.

Maybe you should take it a lot more seriously than a private webpage, of a
hollyweird leftard.

This webpage is owned by a retired Ph.D. physicist who worked at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) doing gamma-ray astronomy, so he clearly knows what he is talking about, and is far from being a "hollyweird leftard". Do you always just make **** up as you go along and expect people to believe it?

(SHUT UP WESLEY)
But I'll bet you also think "Bill nye the science guy" is a credible source
of info,.....because he wears a bow tie.

Bill Nye is a science communicator, television presenter, and mechanical engineer and is a credible source for presenting science to the general public because that is his job, but I don't see what Bill Nye has to do with you being a crank and a conspiracy nutjob.
Old May 30th 19, 01:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
[...]

What is a "crank" ?
If you are going to try to argue against the "facts" in the video that NASA
officially released.
At least telll myself and everone else what your definition of a "crank" is.
Or why you would consider a NASA video, something from a "conspiracy
theorist"

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

MAN,......Are all you leftards this dumb naturally, or do you you have to
work at it ?

Old May 30th 19, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

If you really believe that it is an official NASA video then you are a full-blown crank.

I have already shown that this video is NOT on the official NASA YouTube channel and that it was posted by a blogger. You have the opportunity to provide evidence otherwise but you have faioed to do so. Your 'word' is simply not good enough, you need actual evidence, and you don't have any.

That blogger, of course, is also a crank. The internet is full of them.
Old May 30th 19, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Cranks are individuals with an exceptional degree of ignorance concerning the subject of their cranky belief. Just like you.
Old May 30th 19, 06:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
If you really believe that it is an official NASA video then you are a
full-blown crank.

I have already shown that this video is NOT on the official NASA
YouTube channel and that it was posted by a blogger. You have the
opportunity to provide evidence otherwise but you have faioed to do so.
Your 'word' is simply not good enough, you need actual evidence, and
you don't have any.

That blogger, of course, is also a crank. The internet is full of them.

Just because someone at NASA probably deleted it from any NASA webpages,
once they realized how silly it made them look.
And was saved and then posted to an independent youtube channel, does not
make it a FAKE VIDEO.

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

Old May 30th 19, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
Cranks are individuals with an exceptional degree of ignorance
concerning the subject of their cranky belief. Just like you.

Ohhhh,....silly me, I thought we were all NAZI RACIST XENOPHOBE PATRIARCHY,
now.
But is it still okay to be white ?

Old May 30th 19, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 10:53:16 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
Cranks are individuals with an exceptional degree of ignorance
concerning the subject of their cranky belief. Just like you.

Ohhhh,....silly me, I thought we were all NAZI RACIST XENOPHOBE PATRIARCHY,
now.
But is it still okay to be white ?

I would never use those specific words, they are not relative to the subject matter. that you would even suggest their use says a lot about you.

What makes you think I am white? What does that have to do with the fact that you make lots of claims but never provide actual evidence to support those claims, except for YouTube videos posted by your fellow crackpots?

Tell me, what does the scientific community consider to be 'evidence'? Do you even have a clue?
Old May 31st 19, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
Cranks are individuals with an exceptional degree of ignorance
concerning the subject of their cranky belief. Just like you.

Ohhhh,....silly me, I thought we were all NAZI RACIST XENOPHOBE
PATRIARCHY, now.
But is it still okay to be white ?

I would never use those specific words, they are not relative to the
subject matter. that you would even suggest their use says a lot about
you.

What makes you think I am white? What does that have to do with the
fact that you make lots of claims but never provide actual evidence to
support those claims, except for YouTube videos posted by your fellow
crackpots?

Tell me, what does the scientific community consider to be 'evidence'?
Do you even have a clue?

You still get confused by "POSTED" and RE-POSTED"
REPOSTING a NASA video that shows evidence that Apollo only happened in a
movie studio.

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

Old May 31st 19, 04:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

I'm not the person confused here. That is not an official NASA video since is was posted by a blogger. If you think otherwise, show me the video on the official NASA YouTube channel. If you claim that it is "reposted", then find the original post.

There is zero proof that the Apollo mission was faked. Every single argument you have against this claim can be refuted. Every. Single. One.

The world is full of conspiracy cranks and you are just another one of them...
Old May 31st 19, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
I'm not the person confused here. That is not an official NASA video
since is was posted by a blogger. If you think otherwise, show me the
video on the official NASA YouTube channel. If you claim that it is
"reposted", then find the original post.

There is zero proof that the Apollo mission was faked. Every single
argument you have against this claim can be refuted. Every. Single.
One.

The world is full of conspiracy cranks and you are just another one of
them...

You still get confused by "POSTED" and RE-POSTED"
REPOSTING a NASA video that shows evidence that Apollo only happened in a
movie studio.

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

Are you seriously trying to say that the video did NOT originate from NASA.
Only because it is now being reposted on another site, after NASA realized
that it made them look like the lying crooks they are, and deleted it. ?

WOW !!!
The brainwashing runs deep in you.
I can not even get mad at you, as all I feel for you is pity.

And I'm sure anyone else now seeing your arguments are becoming brand new "
conspiracy cranks ".
As our numbers continue to grow, as the light of logic and truth shines on
the brainwashing, and it shrivels