Ambient Heat: Fundamental Source of Energy in Nature

Old March 25th 17, 09:31 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Ambient Heat: Fundamental Source of Energy in Nature

In an electric field water develops a specific force (pressure) which, like other forces, can cause motion and produce work. The crucial question is: What will be the source of energy behind the force's actions? Let us first be sure that the specific force does exist:

http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teachin...es/node46.html
"However, in experiments in which a capacitor is submerged in a dielectric liquid the force per unit area exerted by one plate on another is observed to decrease... [...] This apparent paradox can be explained by taking into account the difference in liquid pressure in the field filled space between the plates and the field free region outside the capacitor."

http://www.amazon.com/Classical-Elec...iglink21401-20
Wolfgang K. H. Panofsky, Melba Phillips, Classical Electricity and Magnetism, pp.115-116: "Thus the decrease in force that is experienced between two charges when they are immersed in a dielectric liquid can be understood only by considering the effect of the PRESSURE OF THE LIQUID ON THE CHARGES themselves."

http://www.amazon.com/Introduction-T.../dp/0763738271
Tai Chow, Introduction to Electromagnetic Theory: A Modern Perspective, p. 267: "The strictly electric forces between charges on the conductors are not influenced by the presence of the dielectric medium. The medium is polarized, however, and the interaction of the electric field with the polarized medium results in an INCREASED FLUID PRESSURE ON THE CONDUCTORS that reduces the net forces acting on them."

The specific force in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17UD1goTFhQ
"The Formation of the Floating Water Bridge including electric breakdowns"

Nice suggestions about the role and importance of the specific force in Natu

https://www.wetsus.nl/home/wetsus-ne...n-innovation/1
"The water movement is bidirectional, i.e., it simultaneously flows in both directions... [...] There is practically nothing ordinary about the water in an active floating bridge, and this is no esoteric experiment, as the strength and shape of the electric field we apply in the water bridge is nearly ubiquitous throughout nature. It turns out that if we examine the electric fields present in nature, such as those in living cells, around soil particles, or in clouds, we find that the field strengths are on the same order of magnitude - megavolts per meter. Which incidentally is the same in the water bridge, not to mention inside many electrochemical and biochemical fuel cells that are now being used to develop the next generation of resource recovery technologies. Megavolts per meter seems to be this kind of universal constant of field strength in aqueous systems. It's such an enticing observation that, during my defense, one of my opponents made a point to ask whether I thought this was just a coincidence or indicated some deeper truth that we are as yet unaware. Of course I had to answer the latter, as I am a firm believer that nature is quite deliberate in its construction and there are really no accidents. [...] The floating water bridge is a long-lost piece of the puzzle in understanding why water is such an unusual substance. What we had missed was that, in liquids there exists an intrinsic disequilibrium which continuously drives the system around within a big basin of possible configurations; and water is again exceptional. When we apply the electric field, we perturb the dynamics and change the shape of the attractor basin. This in turn changes the flow of energy through the system and may even liberate stored energy that is inaccessible when the liquid is in the ground state."

The "stored energy" that was "inaccessible" and is now "liberated" is ambient heat. We have a fundamental mechanism of utilization of ambient heat (no need for a temperature gradient), obscured by the self-blinding principle called "Second law of thermodynamics". In an electric field, water is capable of undergoing eternal motion and the energy source behind this is heat absorbed from the surroundings. The absorbed heat eventually returns to the surroundings, due to friction. However the eternal motion can be harnessed - then heat absorbed from the surroundings will be converted into work, in violation of the second law of thermodynamics.

See more explanation he

http://www.network54.com/Forum/30471...st-1490376585/
Conversion of Heat into Work in Violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics

Pentcho Valev
Old March 26th 17, 10:21 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

"MR phase contrast imaging reveals that within the bridge section two separate counter propagating flows pass one above the other in the bridge. [...] Two counter current flows are present in the bridge (figure 9b), one flowing over the other as they cross from one beaker to the other." Adam D. Wexler et al., Magnetic resonance imaging of flow and mass transfer in electrohydrodynamic liquid bridges. https://www.researchgate.net/publica...liquid_bridges

Perpetual motion of water in an electric field, driven by ambient heat. In 2002 I tried to call the attention the essentially the same effect:

"In the chemical example, dynamical equilibrium is established in the presence of catalysts that selectively favor either the forward or reverse reaction - a property that is by no means indisputable. (Rather, the denial of this property is an essential dogma in chemistry). Yet there is another example in which the principle of dynamical equilibrium is, in my view, obvious.. [...] ...as two vertical constant-charge capacitor plates partially dip into a pool of a liquid dielectric (e.g. water), the liquid between them rises high above the surface of the rest of the liquid in the pool. Evidently, if one punches a macroscopic hole in one of the plates, nothing could prevent the liquid between the plates from leaking out through the hole and generating an eternal waterfall outside the capacitor. This hypothesis has been discussed on many occasions but so far no serious counter-argument has been raised." Pentcho Valev, The Law of Self-Acting Machines and Irreversible Processes with Reversible Replicas. http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2002AIPC..643..430V

I believe the proper analysis of the behavior of water in an electric field will lay the foundations of an entirely new worldview.

Pentcho Valev