ASTRO: Attn: PING

Old March 18th 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Attn: PING

20 minutes with 5 min subs. Not the best. Taken in 2006.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ngc4565.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	537
Old March 18th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

J McBride wrote:

20 minutes with 5 min subs. Not the best. Taken in 2006.

That was one of the very first things I shot with the 14" and even with
45 minutes of exposure time you show the arms out farther than my shot
does. Course back then I didn't have very good image processing
software. I should go back and reprocess it. The detail may be there,
just lost in my processing.

Rick

Old March 18th 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Danke!
Or Just Thanks!
Yep that's what I saw, it sure is bigger then 104. Saw the dust lanes going threw the middle.
Thanks again...

Old March 21st 07, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Very nice result for 20 minutes Joe.

Stefan

"J McBride" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
20 minutes with 5 min subs. Not the best. Taken in 2006.

ASTRO:PING Rick Johnson... G Astro Pictures 1 January 12th 07 04:42 PM
ATTN: Would the following people ping me via e-mail with a valid e-mail address? OM History 6 March 18th 05 09:00 PM
ATTN: JC Robert Geake UK Astronomy 6 June 2nd 04 06:17 PM
~ATTN: rk Nomen Nescio Space Shuttle 0 February 27th 04 02:50 PM
!ATTN: rk Nomen Nescio Space Shuttle 0 February 27th 04 07:40 AM