original topic: (4m/s^2)/2s = ?

Old August 5th 06, 02:52 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_1_]

Default original topic: (4m/s^2)/2s = ?

news:ec8636eec9be37a23f4c71d1b4d10e9e.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org...
From: Dennis B
Date: Fri, Aug 4 2006 12:15 am
Email: "Dennis B"
Groups: sci.physics, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.fan.art-bell

original topic: (4m/s^2)/2s = ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...63898aa6407d9?
scoring=d&hl=en

Art Deco wrote:
Dennis B wrote:

As I suspected. It seems to me that those of Aryan descent have an
inherent (instinctive?) ability to understand my logic. There is a
resonance between Aryans. A primal urge to re-integrate. It is my dream
to someday unite the Aryans with the objective of creating a
technologically advanced utopian civilisation which shall conquer the
kingdom of the heavens...thus, fulfilling our destiny.

You're a racist as well as an idiot. I have little pity for you.
--

Why do you call m a racist? You do not consider it racism for one kind
of ant to exclude another kind of ant from entering it's hive do you?
Do you consider it racism that bald eagles do not flock with wild
turkeys? Is it wrong for blue and gold macaws to flock exclusively with
blue and gold macaws as opposed to scarlet macaws? Although blue and
gold macaws may be genetically compatible with scarlet macaws and
capable of interbreedig, they do not do so under natural conditions.
The are possesed by a loyalty to their own kind and only to their kind.
It is not natural for birds of a different feather to flock together.
Only when they are forced to live together, will they interbreed,
producing a "mut". Survival of the genotype is the only rule in the
game of life. For this reason, I believe it is a violation of the
natural law for the different sub-species of human to interbreed. Not
only does it destroy the distinctiveness of a genotype, such as the
Aryan Master Race genotype, it leads to (genetic) diseases due to
subtle genetic incompatibilities. You obviously lack any such
instinctive morals or ethics due to having been raised in an unnatual
world overrun by apes and ape lovers whom hide the truth and dare to
convince us that we are all the same, that there are no subspecies of
human, when it is obvious by the color of our skin that we are not all
the same. The fact is that different subspecies of human exist. And
anyone whom has observed nature knows that it is not natural for humans
belonging to different subspecies to interbreed. It is as natural as a
human and a chimpanzee copulating. Yet, do not confuse my beliefs for
hatred. I have respect for all lifeforms. I do not advocate genocide
and I do not advocate inhumane slavery, although humane "slavery", in
the form of "employment", is acceptable to me.

end of original context.
---------------

Dennis B,
The only true born-again racist and Third Reich collaborating Jew here
that's also an intellectual bigot (anti-think-tank naysayer and
otherwise pro Christ on a stick sort of fellow) is the brown-nosed likes
of Art Deco.

*ding*

Unfortunately, this Usenet from hell that too often sucks and blows is
all about cloaking on behalf of protecting the likes of Art Deco. The

*ding*

"alt.usenet.kooks and alt.fan.art-bell" cesspools of their traditional
topic/author stalking, topic rename, diverting and hijacking is a clear
indicator as to their ulterior motives, actions previously taken and of
what's ongoing in order to suit their mostly white Jewish agenda.

I agree that certain species need to be maintained as is (obviously Jews
are the nearly perfect species and shouldn't be contaninated), and
otherwise gradually improved upon with great care in order to avoid
taking the frail genitics of humanity in the wrong direction.

I don't agree with the absolute isolation and/or selective inbreeding of
what certain parts of the Third Reich had intended or perhaps suggested,
although I do believe that we're essentially of different humanoid
species, some better DNA advanced than others, as once upon a time
intelligently designed or at least modified by various ETs (at least
that's exactly what we've been doing all along, except without
interplanetary or much less interstellar travel capability), and having
rather badly evolved or perhaps de-evolved from that point on (mostly
transpiroring since the last ice age, which isn't hardly drop in the
required evolutionalry bucket if such human development having
transpired according to the all or nothing laws of Darwin).

I believe there has to be more advaned humans elsewhere within this vast
universe, as will as a few absolute dumbfounded heathens here and there
that might be rather similar to the humans typically found on this
Earth.
-
Brad Guth

Poor BradGuthBot was feeling left out of a kookscreedrant by Dennis and had
to join in.

I am sure your keyboard wouldn't have minded a bit of a rest...

There is no kookscreed quite like guthkookscreed, although I have to
state that denniskookscreed seems to be aging in the bullpen quite
well. Plus Brad only put my name in twice this time, he has done much
better in the past.

We [tinw] might well be witnessing history unfolding here -- the
development of the Master Kook Race.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old August 5th 06, 08:04 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
T Wake

"Art Deco" wrote in message

There is no kookscreed quite like guthkookscreed, although I have to
state that denniskookscreed seems to be aging in the bullpen quite
well. Plus Brad only put my name in twice this time, he has done much
better in the past.

Strangely, The GuthKook has been pretty lame of late. He seems to have lost
his... drive... There must be a finite amount of times you can repeat the
same nonsense before even LoonsLikeGuth (TM) get bored and lose interest.

We [tinw] might well be witnessing history unfolding here -- the
development of the Master Kook Race.

Scary. Do you think the Relfoid will be the "mother"-organism?

Old August 5th 06, 10:05 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_1_]

T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

There is no kookscreed quite like guthkookscreed, although I have to
state that denniskookscreed seems to be aging in the bullpen quite
well. Plus Brad only put my name in twice this time, he has done much
better in the past.

Strangely, The GuthKook has been pretty lame of late. He seems to have lost
his... drive... There must be a finite amount of times you can repeat the
same nonsense before even LoonsLikeGuth (TM) get bored and lose interest.

We [tinw] might well be witnessing history unfolding here -- the
development of the Master Kook Race.

Scary. Do you think the Relfoid will be the "mother"-organism?

The Dennis entity and his advanced non-math seems to be the dominate
one, so I'd have to guess no.

Old August 5th 06, 10:36 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
T Wake

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

There is no kookscreed quite like guthkookscreed, although I have to
state that denniskookscreed seems to be aging in the bullpen quite
well. Plus Brad only put my name in twice this time, he has done much
better in the past.

Strangely, The GuthKook has been pretty lame of late. He seems to have
lost
his... drive... There must be a finite amount of times you can repeat the
same nonsense before even LoonsLikeGuth (TM) get bored and lose interest.

We [tinw] might well be witnessing history unfolding here -- the
development of the Master Kook Race.

Scary. Do you think the Relfoid will be the "mother"-organism?

The Dennis entity and his advanced non-math seems to be the dominate
one, so I'd have to guess no.

I was just assuming that the organism known as "Dennis" was the "father."
From his posts, Jeff could do with a good f*cking.

Old August 6th 06, 12:07 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_1_]

T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

There is no kookscreed quite like guthkookscreed, although I have to
state that denniskookscreed seems to be aging in the bullpen quite
well. Plus Brad only put my name in twice this time, he has done much
better in the past.

Strangely, The GuthKook has been pretty lame of late. He seems to have
lost
his... drive... There must be a finite amount of times you can repeat the
same nonsense before even LoonsLikeGuth (TM) get bored and lose interest.

We [tinw] might well be witnessing history unfolding here -- the
development of the Master Kook Race.

Scary. Do you think the Relfoid will be the "mother"-organism?

The Dennis entity and his advanced non-math seems to be the dominate
one, so I'd have to guess no.

I was just assuming that the organism known as "Dennis" was the "father."
From his posts, Jeff could do with a good f*cking.

I'm hiding my eyes now.

Old August 6th 06, 11:14 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
T Wake

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

[...]

From his posts, Jeff could do with a good f*cking.

I'm hiding my eyes now.

The mental images lead to serious PTSD.....

Old August 6th 06, 04:25 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_1_]

T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
T Wake wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

From his posts, Jeff could do with a good f*cking.

I'm hiding my eyes now.

The mental images lead to serious PTSD.....

After seeing that pic of J_e_f_f___R_e_l_f along with his tales about
his "roommate", I'm thinking meth-head. It would explain everything
(vapyhqvat gur ebggra grrgu).