One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.

Old February 12th 10, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 3:20 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Nemesis doesn't exist, DA!

Saul Levy

~~~~~~I know that, Saul. But isn't it fun sometimes to pretend?

Most people get over that at a young age.
Some, however, NEVER get over it.

Some people pretend that there is a god.

--
Faith is believing what you know ain't so" -Mark Twain

Old February 13th 10, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 3:20 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Nemesis doesn't exist, DA!

Saul Levy

~~~~~~I know that, Saul. But isn't it fun sometimes to pretend?

Most people get over that at a young age.
Some, however, NEVER get over it.

Some people pretend that there is a god.

Some people pretend that science has all the answers.

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!

Old February 14th 10, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  Usenet games.

Usenet games. HVAC says some people pretend that there's a “god”;
yet he could never tell us what such people think “god” is.

Sember says HVAC pretends that “science” has all the answers;
yet she can't tell us what HVAC thinks “science” is.

Bohne says “some people”(?) pretend that they have all the answers.

Personally, I ( Relf ) prefer to pretend that others pretend
that others pretend that they have all the answers.
Old February 14th 10, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Usenet games.

On Feb 13, 4:24*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM **@. wrote:
Usenet games. *HVAC says some people pretend that there's a god;
yet he could never tell us what such people think god is.

Sember says HVAC pretends that science has all the answers;
yet she can't tell us what HVAC thinks science is.

Bohne says some people(?) pretend that they have all the answers.

Personally, I ( Relf ) prefer to pretend that others pretend
that others pretend that they have all the answers.

And some people (not you, Jeff) make up vicious lies about other
people and repeat them often!

Double-A

Old February 14th 10, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 5:09*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 13, 4:24*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM ***@. wrote:

Usenet games. *HVAC says some people pretend that there's a god;
yet he could never tell us what such people think god is.

Sember says HVAC pretends that science has all the answers;
yet she can't tell us what HVAC thinks science is.

Bohne says some people(?) pretend that they have all the answers.

Personally, I ( Relf ) prefer to pretend that others pretend
that others pretend that they have all the answers.

And some people (not you, Jeff) make up vicious lies about other
people and repeat them often!

Double-A

Are you sticking up for your good friend Saul Levy, again?

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 4:24*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM **@. wrote:
Usenet games. *HVAC says some people pretend that there's a god;
yet he could never tell us what such people think god is.

Sember says HVAC pretends that science has all the answers;
yet she can't tell us what HVAC thinks science is.

Bohne says some people(?) pretend that they have all the answers.

Personally, I ( Relf ) prefer to pretend that others pretend
that others pretend that they have all the answers.

Pretending at being Atheist seems popular, as is being politically
independent.

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 02:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  “Clowning” is popular here ( see HVAC, Saul, Hagar, etc. ).

“Clowning” is popular here ( see HVAC, Saul, Hagar, etc. ).

“Darla” reminds me of a very sweet lady I've known for decades;
she doesn't deserve the clowning she gets.
Old February 14th 10, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 10:24*am, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 3:20 pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Nemesis doesn't exist, DA!

Saul Levy

~~~~~~I know that, Saul. *But isn't it fun sometimes to pretend?

Most people get over that at a young age.
Some, however, NEVER get over it.

Some people pretend that there is a god.

Some people pretend that science has all the answers.

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!
Promote liberty for ALL!

Some parrots pretend at being human.

Some ZNRs pretend at their being Atheist.

Some seans pretend to care about the rest of us.

~ BG
Old February 14th 10, 02:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
JeffRelf.F-M.FM   @.

Default  What's an Atheist ? what's a Jew ? who thinks what about “God” ?

As always, you ( Brad Guth ) told us:

Old February 14th 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 5:28*pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM **@. wrote:
As always, you ( Brad Guth ) told us:
Pretending at being Atheist seems popular,
* as is being politically independent. .

What's an Atheist ? what's a Jew ? who thinks what about God ?

It's whatever you and I can search for and read, as to accepting or
not whatever others have to say.

Since 99.9% of those most in charge of topic/author stalking,
tormenting and clowning up our public Usenet/newsgroups, are typically
fictitious or bogus/phony individuals to start with, and therefore it
hardly matters whatever you or I think.

Any group, cartel or cabal by whatever given name or association is
nothing but trouble when they fail to act responsibly, to
constructively interact on-topic or police their own kind.

Hitler got as far as he did because of the what and how those brown-
nosed minions and clowns in charge of orchestrating and permitting
such ZNR actions to proceed unchecked. I honestly can't tell the
difference between them and those of Usenet that we're continually up
against.

~ BG

I need ten votes! Eric Chomko Policy 0 January 10th 07 03:18 AM
I need ten votes! Jonathan Policy 1 January 9th 07 02:30 AM
Vote for Bush = vote for colonization of space ! ! ! Karl-Hugo Weesberg History 18 October 29th 04 06:04 AM