WELL DESERVED CANCERS IN THE LAND OF *******S

Old February 23rd 07, 03:01 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default WELL DESERVED CANCERS IN THE LAND OF *******S

QUOTE from former communication of Sir JP Turcaud

At the present time in Australia the rate of cancers + other goodies
is
literally fabulous ! ...

UNQUOTE

.... and below is another quote from some LOB rag called The Age

QUOTE
Cervical cancer vaccine breakthrough
October 7, 2005 - 2:05PM

A cervical cancer vaccine should be available by next year following
an Australian breakthrough hailed as one of the biggest advances in
women's health since the contraceptive pill.
But the dreaded pap smear won't be consigned to history just yet.

Final trials of the vaccine, known as Gardasil, show it to be 100 per
cent effective against the most common strains of human papilloma
virus (HPV) which cause an estimated 70 per cent of cervical cancers.

Even if women are vaccinated, they'll still need pap smears, but
probably not as often as the recommended two years.

The vaccine is the work of Australian scientist Ian Frazer and his
University of Queensland colleagues in the early 1990s.

Scottish-bred Dr Frazer began the research 20 years ago working out
of
a basement at Brisbane's Princess Alexandra Hospital.

He switched his scientific focus from hepatitis to cervical cancer.

"When I came here ... in 1985, we worked in the basement of the
dialysis unit and I worked in a cupboard," he joked in a recent
interview.

UNQUOTE

I appears clearly through that article that all those medical idiots
are making a distinguo between what they see ( the dull preying
beasts) as different types of cancers : lungs, kidneys, brain,
interstines, liver, chest; bones, blood, skin, facial deformity
cancer, melanomas etc
.... and of course the carrion-feeding & *PQRS water drinking Goys are
impressed by such displays of medical sci000nce, relayed with all due
media hype by all the accredited loud mouthed opinion manipulators
masquerading as scientific reporters !

.... and all that brainwashed toadyish population of irresponsible
toads, no accepting indeed any relation of cause to effect, not
accepting indeed their own responsibilities in their dizeazez, hail
the bogus advances of a most fraudulous industry, the **DI, with
marks of fervour & demonstrations of gratitude to their saviour That
Great Leading Light of Australian Medical Sci000nce Prof Frazer !

While reading that precedent article I had a flash back in my mind of
similar articles written about that other Australian Mining Hero Dr
David Stuart Tyrwhitt, of Telfer Mine Fame, in that debased W.A rag
The West Australian, that same sickening report and the same humble
replies from the Heroes

FRAZER "When I came here ... in 1985, we worked in the basement of
the dialysis unit and I worked in a cupboard," he joked in a recent
interview"
TYRWHITT "I spotted the site from the air, and landed nearby in the
Desert to take samples " told in confidence Dr Tyrwhitt to the West
Australian

Oh la la ! C'est tellement attendrissant de toucher du doigt, à
travers leurs commentaires, la personnalité des grands hommes ! Très
émouvant !
Oh my God, it 's so moving to get personal comments from the great
men ... it's just like meeting them in person ... So honoured !

Nom de Dieu, mais c'est pas possible !

I have to break that news to you, Bloody Convict Rabble, cancer in a
global condition of the whole body and its different occurrences are
just appearing in phase with local weakness or misuses. In relation
Eternal Laws of Life indeed, there No impunity Nor Immunity
... and all dizeases are dezerved !
Further still Ignorance is no excuses since " Ignorance is the Cosmic
Sin, the One never forgiven"
.... and Cancer I have said time & time again can be cured easily in
less than 5 days ... any type, anytime, with immediate relief for
brain tumour in matter of hours... No Drugs, no Quacks , no Delays,
no
need for vaccine, no need for Frazer nor for his bed manners !!!

But this breakthrough finding of mine, you Lying & Thieving
Antipodean *******s you will never get ... that other discovery of
mine indeed you will never rob as you did my 3 other Mining
Discoveries... and this is indeed the appropriate swing back of the
pendulum ... Just like the Great Sandy Desert which was considered
barren until my 3 mining discoveries in 1970, you are like ****en
idiots looking for solution to your Cancers, AIDS, Bright, Tetanus,
Polio, Plague, Avian Flu, Asiatic Flu, Spanish Flu ( in fact proper
black plague indeed in definitive dead avenues ...the immediate
solution is within hand reach & very easy to grasp &
understand ...just like the Great Sandy Desert Mines : Locations &
Mineral occurrence !

The whole premises of that Sci000nce of Parasites and Vermines known
as Medical Science is of the same debased level of that other fraud
known a Geology ....with all those Glaciations, Continental Drift,
Orogensis in solid phase, hot spots, Quakes by collisions etc
brainwashed imbeciles making pompous declarations about their
interpretations of Earth History and Mankind Origin & demonstrating
hereby their infantile & derisive approach to those process having
modelled the Earth Relief !

It is my pleasure to tell you, Australian Toads, how much I welcome
Cancer & other goodies in your population of Antipodeans *******s ...
I am very certain indeed that quite a few of those Mining Criminals &
their supporters over a whole generation are directly or indirectly
affected by such good & appropriate way to punish a crude & dull
humanity

*PQRS Perfect Quality Recycled Sewage
**DI Disease Industry

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old February 23rd 07, 06:07 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

Default WELL DESERVED ETC RETARD ALERT

wrote in message
oups.com...
QUOTE from former communication of Sir JP Turcaud

Still sad and lonely Le Turd ?
Rubber room attendant not serving your gruel?

Old February 24th 07, 05:26 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
[email protected]

Well Done !

Old February 24th 07, 02:35 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,aus.science,sci.astro
Der Coach

"Sunny" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
QUOTE from former communication of Sir JP Turcaud

Still sad and lonely Le Turd ?
Rubber room attendant not serving your gruel?

JPT was rejected by his daughters and wife decades ago. This left him bitter
and indeed, lonely.
Now and then a neighbor comes by to inject a bit of thorazine into his
bottled water...
It calms him down a bit.
I'm sure they'll be by his place shortly since Newmont mining reported
massive profits this quarter.
And ever since his horse died, he's had nothing to violate in a carnal form.
Yes he's sad and lonely.
But fear not, his water is drugged.
People have seen to it.

Der Coach