SOLDERLESS JTAGS 4 SALE

Old November 3rd 03, 12:46 PM
cuddles4u

Default SOLDERLESS JTAGS 4 SALE

SOLDERLESS JTAGS 4 SALE

25.00

This model includes the use of pogo/spring pins for easy application and
plugs directly into your printer cable. . Capable of reading/writing models
such as 2700, 2800, 3100, 3120, DP301, 3700, 3800, 3900, 4700, 4900, PVR501,
5100, 5120, 508 etc

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

Old November 12th 03, 09:00 AM
Larry Brash

"William R. Thompson" wrote:

Greetings Bill,

The situation you have brought to our attention has been investigated
and treated by a member of our staff. We have enforced our AUP against
the offending account.

Sympatico always enforces a strong anti-abuse policy; customers who
abuse the network risk having their service terminated. Should you
encounter any Internet Abuse originating within the Sympatico network,
please do not hesitate to contact us again at .

I would not get too excited, Bill.

I think that is a rather ambiguously worded response from his ISP. It
does not actually state that his account has been closed, only that it
is at risk on being terminated.

I find that many ISPs are often too soft on this sort of abuse and just
give the offender a warning. I might be a little cynical here, but I
suspect that they are reluctant to lose paying customers.

--
Larry Brash

Old November 12th 03, 09:11 AM
William R. Thompson

Larry Brash wrote:

"William R. Thompson" wrote:

Greetings Bill,

The situation you have brought to our attention has been investigated
and treated by a member of our staff. We have enforced our AUP against
the offending account.

I would not get too excited, Bill.

I think that is a rather ambiguously worded response from his ISP. It
does not actually state that his account has been closed, only that it
is at risk on being terminated.

I find that many ISPs are often too soft on this sort of abuse and just
give the offender a warning. I might be a little cynical here, but I
suspect that they are reluctant to lose paying customers.

You're probably right, but I can dream, can't I?

--Bill Thompson

Old November 12th 03, 08:52 PM
Ken Ashe

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:11:46 GMT, "William R. Thompson"
wrote:

You're probably right, but I can dream, can't I?

--Bill Thompson

Or you could try sending the bozo an email to see if the
account actually was nuked. Preferably from a throwoaoy account in
case he decided to escalate.

Old November 14th 03, 06:19 AM
William R. Thompson

Ken Ashe wrote:

"William R. Thompson" wrote:

You're probably right, but I can dream, can't I?

Or you could try sending the bozo an email to see if the
account actually was nuked. Preferably from a throwaway account in
case he decided to escalate.

I checked Google, and cuddles4u just spammed a junk newsgroup--testing
to see if he could get away with it, no doubt. If he spams here
again, I'll report him again; it will give me something to look
forward to on a cloudy night.

--Bill Thompson