Markus Ludes NEEDS a Questar

Old August 26th 03, 10:30 PM
skipcashwell

Default Markus Ludes NEEDS a Questar

Hello Group,

Guess Mr. Ludes finally has to admit the Questar quality is overpowering.
Since I already have my little "Q", and it travels world-wide through
airport security without a fuss, safely tucked under the seat, thank you
very much, mine is NOT for sale. So if anybody can help him out, I would
suggest a price of about USD$6K-$8K to provide satisfaction for Mrs. Ludes.
(PS - Mr. Ludes may also buy a brand new "Q" directly, you know - from any
number of good ol' USA vendors, selling proudly a 100% MADE IN AMERICA
product - the magical Questar 3.5") Try www.astronomics.com or
www.questar-corp.com

Regards,

Here is his public posting:

Placed by APM-Telescopes(http://www.apm-telescopes.de) on 8/26/2003
(Expires 9/5/2003)
Goebenstrasse 35
Saarbrücken, D 66117 Germany
Phone: +49-681-9541161
Email:
This ad has received 103 hits.

I sold my last used Questar 3.5" which was a big mistake, it was the
scope of my wife and she is nearly killing me now, she wants that telescope
back. I need one.

Requirements for this telescope:
- perfect symmetrical startest , means no coma, no missalignment, no
astigmatism
- as better as possible optical quality
- no damage on the mechanical functions

any edge and any modell is okay as long as above requirements are
fullfilled.

Please make me a offer. Please consider possible trades. I am a
worlwide dealer and can offer you nearly any telescope and accessorie you
have on your wishlist

thanks for many offers

Markus Ludes

Old August 26th 03, 10:40 PM
Edward

"skipcashwell" wrote in message

Hello Group,

Placed by APM-Telescopes(http://www.apm-telescopes.de) on 8/26/2003
(Expires 9/5/2003)
Goebenstrasse 35
Saarbrücken, D 66117 Germany
Phone: +49-681-9541161
Email:
This ad has received 103 hits.

I sold my last used Questar 3.5" which was a big mistake, it was the
scope of my wife and she is nearly killing me now, she wants that

telescope
back. I need one.

He's a very fortunate man to have such a wife. Not the killing part of
course.

Ed

Old August 26th 03, 10:44 PM
David

One is offered just across the border:

http://www.astromart.com/viewad.asp?cid=212241

David

PS. Markus, any news from Mr. Huy ?

Old August 27th 03, 02:20 AM

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:44:19 -0500, David
wrote:

One is offered just across the border:

http://www.astromart.com/viewad.asp?cid=212241

David

N/G. A field model. Notice how far out
the focus rod is? This guy must have used it
on a tripod for lots of terrestrial viewing.
-Rich

Old August 27th 03, 02:49 AM
Phil Wheeler

Rod Mollise wrote:
He's a very fortunate man to have such a wife. Not the killing part of
course.

Hi:

Some of us do luck out. Last year I was considering buying a Nexstar 8 GPS, but
my wife put her foot down: "GET THE NS11!"

Mine said "Get the NS8 GPS". She knew she would have to carry it
otherwise g

Phil

Old August 27th 03, 10:36 AM
andrea tasselli

"skipcashwell" wrote in message igy.com...
Hello Group,

Guess Mr. Ludes finally has to admit the Questar quality is overpowering.
Since I already have my little "Q", and it travels world-wide through
airport security without a fuss, safely tucked under the seat, thank you
very much, mine is NOT for sale. So if anybody can help him out, I would
suggest a price of about USD$6K-$8K to provide satisfaction for Mrs. Ludes.
(PS - Mr. Ludes may also buy a brand new "Q" directly, you know - from any
number of good ol' USA vendors, selling proudly a 100% MADE IN AMERICA
product - the magical Questar 3.5") Try www.astronomics.com or
www.questar-corp.com

Regards,

What a crap posting! Who cares of what Markus's wife wants? And
Questar are just another example of overpriced optics.

Andrea T.

My Astronomy Pages at:
http://www.geocities.com/andreatax/index.htm