A hair of the SV's EDT?

Old August 27th 03, 07:20 PM

Default A hair of the SV's EDT?

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:32:54 +0000 (UTC), "Markus Ludes"
wrote:

Valery,

I think nobody have to worry for his business about that Orion 80 mm
Apo, why ? Simply it is a matter of fact that it is a Synta Technology
Product and every single dealer who selling Synta telescopes since years
knows the problems they have in most achromats : zones, spherical
aberration, decentering ( coma/astigmatism). Only a few coming out from
many with superb optics. Now if Synta cannot do a good job on a
achromat, do you really expect they doing a better job on a very low
priced ED Apo ? I doubt this for 100%.
So first samples who went in the market are made better to get good
reviews, but when the containers start to ship, chunk like before have
been loadet , you bet with me about that ??????

BTW: getting that scopes in next month for sale, too.

Markus

Now why would you want to sell a scope knowing it has a good
chance of being flawed?
-Rich

Old August 28th 03, 02:50 AM
Stephen Pitt