For Bert, Ruth & Rudy ...

Old June 3rd 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default For Bert, Ruth & Rudy ...

Twitty Don't have many pictures of Ruth. She hated taking them.
Thanks I would like to sell my barrel sail boat planes.on ebay but
don't know how its done. If you do let me know? I'll be back from Mass a
week from this Monday You could be my partner,and I'll put up the
front money. I'm saving over 100 bucks a day sleeping in my van. My M&M
company also could be "franchised out" anywhere there is mold and
mildew. I like making money without working. I know I could trust you
with my life.,and visa versa.. I like to sell ,and possibly the
internet can give big volume if you give a good deal bert