Must Be A Passing Full Moon---For The Clueless auk Kooks Are OutAgainTonight

Old June 1st 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Must Be A Passing Full Moon---For The Clueless auk Kooks Are OutAgainTonight

nightbat wrote

The auk kooks are out in full glory dog laming and
stroking their senseless clueless yaps while stowfiled in the Captain's
file locker. Must be because of a passing full moon all right.

See:
http://imagiware.com/astro/moon.cgi

Maybe some clouds will intervene and help quiet down the screaming auk
mongrels, but it sure has been a pretty sight these past few nights for
star gazers.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old June 1st 07, 07:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On May 31, 9:37 pm, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

The auk kooks are out in full glory dog laming and
stroking their senseless clueless yaps while stowfiled in the Captain's
file locker. Must be because of a passing full moon all right.

See:http://imagiware.com/astro/moon.cgi

Maybe some clouds will intervene and help quiet down the screaming auk
mongrels, but it sure has been a pretty sight these past few nights for
star gazers.

ponder on,
the nightbat

This is not just a Full Moon tonight, but a Blue Moon as well. So
behaviors are elicited that are seen only once in a Blue Moon. This
explains the exaggerated behavior of those who are already susceptible
to lunacy. Plus, Jupiter is conjoining with the Moon, Saturn is in
Leo, Venus is in Gemini, and Bert is in Boston, and all that must mean
something!

Double-A

Old June 1st 07, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

On May 31, 9:37 pm, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

The auk kooks are out in full glory dog laming and
stroking their senseless clueless yaps while stowfiled in the Captain's
file locker. Must be because of a passing full moon all right.

See:http://imagiware.com/astro/moon.cgi

Maybe some clouds will intervene and help quiet down the screaming auk
mongrels, but it sure has been a pretty sight these past few nights for
star gazers.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Commander Double-a

This is not just a Full Moon tonight, but a Blue Moon as well. So
behaviors are elicited that are seen only once in a Blue Moon. This
explains the exaggerated behavior of those who are already susceptible
to lunacy. Plus, Jupiter is conjoining with the Moon, Saturn is in
Leo, Venus is in Gemini, and Bert is in Boston, and all that must mean
something!

Double-A

nightbat

I don't like it cause even the Bookman is piping in with his
cluelessness too, oh mercy! But she is beautiful these nights and no
doubt Officer Bohne across the sea must be thrilled too. Ha, ha, Blue
Moon label by the way is also one of my favorite beer suds and I only
hope that Officer Bert had the time to take a look at the Mass Moon
while He's up there.

Sure makes sense Double-A that it must be the rare Blue Moon with the
auk lunacy being posted around here for even my stow it responses
haven't helped quiet the devil dogs down. When Officer Warhol came back
I also knew something was up, but all those planetary signs are foreboding.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old June 1st 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default We must drive a stake in the ground, right now!

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

Sir Nightbat,

Have you ever seen the commercial about quitting smoking where the little
monsters (nicotine receptors) just go nutz and show there teeth and start
yelling? Well the clueless AUKers are the same was when they don't get the
attention (nicotine) that they require. Yesterday is a grand example of
that with Art and Duckie (The Duckie-Bois) going on a tear. We are not (for
the most part) responding to their taunts and they are in a frenzy.

Now the tuff part, we will need to continue to not respond to these creeps
(cold turkey) and be ever vigilant to cut all crosspostings ** ONLY
ALT.ASTRONOMY**. They will move on and suck off of another group that will
give them what they want = attention (to feed their sick desires).

This is our group and the only way we can keep it fit for decent posters is
to starve-out the parasites!!

On duty,
Colonel Honest John

Old June 1st 07, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Jun 1, 6:50 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

As they say in sci.physics, "Don't feed the trolls!"

Double-A

Old June 1st 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 1, 6:50 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:
Commander Double-A

[...]

I consider Deco to be more than a mere troll, he's a PREDATOR and so is his
little "pal in training" DuckiePuss. I'm merely saying that the
"Duckie-Bois" need to practice their "EVIL WAYS" in another newsgroup, and
there is only one way to run them off and that is to totally ignore them and
deny them what they so desire, "Our Attention".

Watching the "fireworks",
C.H.J.