Space Dust + Hydrogen+ Gravity + Time = Organic Matter

Old June 2nd 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Space Dust + Hydrogen+ Gravity + Time = Organic Matter

Gravity was the mover. Gravity created the friction,Gravity created the
BB explosion. Gravity created the supernovas to explode
Thinking of the big bang explosion can I get away by saying "iron" is
the fulcrum of the balance scale?? . One side light elements,and the
other side heavy elements. Iron 56 comes to mind,and kind of fits. My
giving the universe's life span so far as 22 billion years gives it a
spacetime when there was no space dust. No supernova's. More thinking
has to be done on the space time of 'neutrons' and their decaying into
hydrogen atoms. Bert

Old June 2nd 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 1, 4:43 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Gravity was the mover.

But what powered gravity, Bert? :-) oc

Old June 2nd 07, 12:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc The power of gravity(what gives it its force) is motion. More
precisely "spin" That is the reason motion and gravity are equivalent.
That is why a spinning particle possesses inertia. That is why inertia
and gravity are the same thing. That is why I have the best
theory to explain space expansion that has the universe's horizon
inflating at 'c' + Reality is the missing gravity of the universe is
not dark energy or matter,but its great accelerating motion that is
creating greater and greater inertia(gravity force) This is the heart
of my concave & convex space Reality is its again mother natures
balancing act. You see oc I'm giving space energy a repulsion force as
Wolter gave it an inward force (from a push outside in force) Bert