Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With Scott Henderson and Marcus Allen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 5th 19, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Moon Hoax; "The Apollo Moon Landings Special" With ScottHenderson and Marcus Allen

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 7:34:59 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:58:32 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Oh, Space.com is just a part of a media group.
That is not at all a propaganda arm of NASA (who provides much of their
funding and content).
How silly of me to have ever thought that.

Go ahead and prove it, you imbecile. Without evidence, you are not
worth the powder to blow you up. You spout bull**** at an alarming
rate, without a shred of proof.

Put your money where your mouth is, you've got nothing to offer except
for the diarrhea that dribbles from your lips...

Okay,....$10,...no $20, .....no $69,..... Hike
But why am I supposed to put up money for again ?
Are you a deposed Nigerian dictator, and want me to send you money ??

You want proof of something, here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sCgGz6s9KE

And if that is not good enough, and you want to seriously look at something,
watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQcUuA33_Ng

Seriously?

As I said, diarrhea just dribbles from your lips...