_ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

Old December 10th 06, 10:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

Default _ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Christopher wrote:
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_P...i ted_Kingdom

That's why.

Not be be degrogative about the Queen
but to be more prorogative would be keen.

The rules were changed after we had got rid of the catholic and
unpopular James the Second.

Oh, then US had better change the rules after US get rid
of the fundamentalist and unpopular Bushbrat the Second.

Good luck. But President Bush will be going of his own accord in
2008.

He ain't going to leave.
He'll declare martial law just to stay,
for such emergencies, elections will be suspended.

What will he do to convince US of a national emergency?
He can attact Iran.

What will Blair and his demure Queen do when BushBrat attacts
Iran and for oil we all scramble?
Old December 10th 06, 01:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:40:32 -0800, in a place far, far away, William
Elliot made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Oh, then US had better change the rules after US get rid
of the fundamentalist and unpopular Bushbrat the Second.

Good luck. But President Bush will be going of his own accord in
2008.

He ain't going to leave.
He'll declare martial law just to stay,
for such emergencies, elections will be suspended.

My, you are out there, aren't you?
Old December 11th 06, 01:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 02:40:32 -0800, in a place far, far away, William
Elliot made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Oh, then US had better change the rules after US get rid
of the fundamentalist and unpopular Bushbrat the Second.

Good luck. But President Bush will be going of his own accord in
2008.

He ain't going to leave.
He'll declare martial law just to stay,
for such emergencies, elections will be suspended.

My, you are out there, aren't you?

On the cutting edge of Republican fascism.