Is it a bird, is it a plane.. No it's Planet X, no wait, it's Wormwood!!!

Old April 20th 05, 05:13 AM
Mark Vox

Default Is it a bird, is it a plane.. No it's Planet X, no wait, it's Wormwood!!!

Forgive my ad-lib here..

Ok, 1997, Planet X is coming in 2003 bitches! You better pray and hope you
survive.... The world is gonna shift. And **** will break, and you be dead.

Fast forward to 2003.

Planet X is still coming bitches! We got the year wrong. 2004, fer sher. Now
give me money.

Fast Forward 2004.

Planet X is right ****ing there. Can you see it? We're getting splattered
with its dust. ITS THERE!!!! Oh, hang on, no, it'll be here soon! That was
just because of the El nino combining with severe dought to dry up the
planet, but it's all Planet X's doing. Yuo have been warned.

Fast Forward 2005

Planet X! Its melting our ****ing poles. Its shifting them. Tsunamis? Planet
X invented those. you're welcome. We're doomed. Better get your SAS Survival
Manual Ready! I know you have planned for this day. I know you have given
your money over to me, and now I'm laughing at you because HAH! The Stock
Market is crashing, but it's not because of Planet X, it's because of shonky
business practises. You eeediots!

Ok... Now I read:

Wormwood, coming to a theater near you in 2012. You be doomed. Waves and
Quakes, CAUSED BY WORMWOOD!!!!!!!! Get down and pray to my holiest of loins.
You know what the cracker is? Unlike Nancy, I'm not oging to use Telepathic
Aliens to back up my claims. I'm going to use Nostradamus!!!!! TEH WINNAR

What is it with these people making claims about asteroids, comets, brown
dwarfs, being transported into our orbit via little green men, all in 6 - 7
years in the future... Is that the average amount of time it takes for
people to make a donation to these people?

Next they'll be telling me the earth is hollow?

I guess the hollow earth people and the pole shift from a planet passing by
people kind of cancel each other out? Why can't they do that 'fo real

Old April 20th 05, 06:15 AM
Double-A

Mark Vox wrote:
[...]

When Darla lands here, you'll see!

Double-A

Old April 20th 05, 06:44 AM
Mark Vox

When Darla lands here, you'll see!

Some time in the future, not exactly known, and when that point in time is
in the past (From our perspective) Darla's landing will still be at some
time in the future.

I love it. This could go on for years!