ASTRO: The central part of the Lagoon nebula in red light

Old October 26th 08, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Danilo Pivato

Default ASTRO: The central part of the Lagoon nebula in red light

Hi all,

a new image of the nebula M8 is visible in my site web.
The shots has been made with a BRC250 + ccd ST-10XME
+ filter Red.for 12x300 seconds.
The image is introduced in 3 versions:
standard, in hires (1600x1077 px) and detail, centered on the
characteristic called formation: "The Dragon".
To see the morphological characteristics of the nebula I have
realized a map: one with the rollover and another in hires

This is a link:
Home page: www.danilopivato.com
Tabula: http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...0/1730_s30.htm
Index Tabula: http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_coeli/index.htm
Map rollover
http://www.danilopivato.com/tabulae_...m8_brc_map.htm

Regards,

Danilo Pivato
Web : www.danilopivato.com
Minor Planet Center Obs. Code: B53 - Roma- Casal Lumbroso