microgravity - I stand corrected

Old October 26th 08, 01:14 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

Default Another 2006 Lawsuit Threat from Tommy Lee Elfnazi - two yearslater and he's still threatening!

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:01:23 -0600, kT wrote:

I fully intend to act on this. Robert Mosley III is on notice.

Almost two years later, nothing's happened. Whassamatta, troll?
Couldn't get enough quarters dropped in your tin can to afford a
street lawyer?

You're posting on giganews, are you not?