OM's Usenet History of signal to noise ratio, and my final post here.

Old March 14th 05, 08:42 AM
Paul Maxson

Default OM's Usenet History of signal to noise ratio, and my final post here.

http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search

Author OM ....... aka (Bob Mosley III , Austin TX, USA)
keyword PLONK
group sci.space.*
http://tinyurl.com/4shkm

As of 3-14-2005 he has 278 pages of allegedly plonking, replonking etc,
278 pages of it!
The message here? His signal to noise ratio is off the charts. He does not
have any self control on Usenet.

Same search, keyword, "cue."
http://tinyurl.com/3sncp 82 pages!

Message? He encourages others to increase the noise ratio higher by "cue___"
like it's a game.

Keyword Maxson, message, he targets people to harass and does not care
about the noise.
You can pick any of several names and go back 10 years with similar
results.
http://tinyurl.com/677y6
623 pages! Not posts, complete pages to links all written by him!

I could refine these searches and use other names and form patterns of
harassment
but it is very clear that the leader of the noise, the one man who ruins the
group is OM.

It is also very clear to me that he will never change, several intelligent
people, friends and
even long time posters have asked him to stop year after year after year.
Many good posters
that others have enjoys have even left. The bottom line? OM aka Bob Mosley
III doesn't
care what anyone here thinks except himself. He is selfish and will never
stop his actions above.

I have decided to just print this out and be the bigger man and simply
leave.
I have tried to assist others, defend myself, explain my jobs and it's
pointless.

When veterans like OM care more about arguing and calling
people and companies liars (and much worse) than the USA troops being
protected
and could care less what the others wishing it would stop on the group think
then OM
is doing the group a disservice. If I want to defend myself against his
slander it will
take the rest of his life. I have to go protect our assets and I do care
what others think.

I am leaving, let Bob trash me and the group. In the end after all is said
and done
I will have attempted to stop his slander, tried to help the noise ratio and
I am now
leaving. If he slanders me it will archive. I have thought about this and
talked to others
and we agree that the better man will simply turn away. I'm turning away,
for good.
Laugh at me while I defend our interests over there OM, I will thank God I
didn't
turn out to be such a bitter rude foul mouthed man like you. I hope you find
help and peace.

Paul Maxson
3-14-2005

Old March 14th 05, 12:10 PM
OM

On 14 Mar 2005 11:33:39 -0000, James wrote:

In article
"Paul Maxson" wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search

Flush.

....Which is exactly what everyone here should have done to his entire
family long ago. Daniel killed any doubts whatsoever that he didn'f
fall far from the family shrub, especially with that one post proving
that he and Paul have been working together to pull off the latest
trolling infestation of the group.

Bottom Line: The sooner everyone killfiles all the Maxson scum, the
sooner we'll have them out of our misery. In angst over nobody being
able to read their bull****, John will die from a massive stroke, Paul
will commit suicide, and Daniel...well, who cares what he does, as
long as he doesn't leave a mess for others to clean up.

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 14th 05, 12:58 PM
Dale

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:10:32 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

OK, as long as you never mention them again

Dale
Old March 14th 05, 04:46 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

Done and done.

Pat
Old March 14th 05, 04:47 PM
Paul Maxson

"Dale" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:10:32 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

OK, as long as you never mention them again

Dale

Everything he just said has been said about 100 times over a period of
almost 5 years.
Need a Google link?

Google review,

Author = OM
Group= sci.space.*
Keywords

Killfile Maxson

Results

http://tinyurl.com/4bog4

55 pages worth of it "kids."

If I use Maxon, Max*** , 4aul Maxs0n etc it would be much higher.

This is what the Aerospace Industry has become?

3 tragic incidents resulting in 17 deaths and NASA employee contractors and
their
supporters have been reduced to harassing Force Protection Agents and
fighting over
terms of US Naval ships and their locations? Stating that bases don't exist
that I just left
and I lived on?

Telling me that the USS Hornet is a museum when I was right next to it for
months?
That was a real brainstorm there, and then Flannery with his links. It's all
been done for years.

Yeah, real rocket scientists here "kids." "Cue Chuck Stewart " to come in
and joke
around about contract security. Cue Pat to think of something witty to say.
Cue anyone
to say anything except space science, that is what this group and it's
supporters have been
reduced to. Just as they say my father never worked on Pad B, now they do
the same to me
and even my brother. Why defend so vigorously what we say? Maybe they are
trying to
hide or distract from something that is actual on topic to the group.

http://tinyurl.com/6vmfh

Look there is Derek engaging in the creation of a FAQ against me and my
family
a long time ago! There is Chuck and Pat too! Of course they claim this isn't
harassment.
Let others be the judge of that besides the "ring" of NASA contractors and
supporters.
Lord help the next crew if this is the type of people supporting the next
mission.

I had decided to stop posting here and was ready to hit the unsubscribe
button of my news reader
when several more jabs against me (off topic of course and slanderous) came
in against me again.

PM

Old March 14th 05, 05:05 PM
Paul Maxson

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

OM wrote:

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

Done and done.

Pat

Again? Yes Bob and Pat everyone believes you since you claim to have
killfiled me
over 1000 times. It took Pat all of these years to do so too? It will only
be a few days
before OM defames my name again, he can't control it, and I have proven
that.

http://tinyurl.com/6vmfh

Notice the characters from the past to be able to follow their future posts.
I understand their intent now, what is their motive?

See RLK in there? She sent me several email from a NASA employee in where
the NASA employee had enlisted and encouraged her to attack me. I have them
hard copied.

He works at Goddard Space Flight Center and has even posted from their
computers.
Their LEO called and woke me up at 0600 on more than one occasion, yeah that
seems
to be how NASA and it's supporters work, through intimidation and
harassment.

These are VIP's in important places of our government who are involved.

I'm going to now involve some MSC men, and a US Marshall Senior Inspector
that has jurisdiction from "Nebraska to California" so he claims, and ask
them to follow this
ongoing and never ending slander and defamation so I can build a stronger
case and try and
work on some type of defamation of character and cyber stalking/harassment
state or federal
law or senate bill. It can address people who conspire or are in collusion
against you
(some under the color of authority ) accountable.

Now is the time for some accountability on this issue, remove spam from my
address to reply.
This has gone on far too long, almost 5 years, enough is enough.

Paul Maxson

Old March 14th 05, 07:55 PM
OM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:58:07 -0800, Dale wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:10:32 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_resear ch_facility.org wrote:

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done with them.

OK, as long as you never mention them again

....It's a deal, as long as you include *all* of them.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 15th 05, 03:20 AM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Dale wrote:
OM

Please kids, just killfile the Maxsons and be done

with them.

OK, as long as you never mention them again

Now *that* was funny.

rl

Old March 15th 05, 03:29 AM
Limey

. com...

OM wrote:

[...]

Do you know where Ralphie lives???

Limey.

Old March 15th 05, 03:47 AM
Paul Maxson

OM wrote:

[...]

Yeah,

Somewhere near Coral Springs , Florida over by fort-Lauderdale.

Hope this helps,

PM

Scrapping Scram sanman Policy 28 November 7th 04 06:24 PM
About ET radar.. Rob Dekker SETI 6 October 25th 04 07:41 AM
The inverse square law,and life on Earth G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 14 March 30th 04 02:29 PM
ANN: reprint of Clerke's HISTORY OF ASTRONOMY Bill McClain Astronomy Misc 7 October 30th 03 08:05 PM
ANN: reprint of Clerke's HISTORY OF ASTRONOMY Bill McClain Amateur Astronomy 7 October 30th 03 08:05 PM