Sun Gains Weight Bad News

Old June 10th 16, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Sun Gains Weight Bad News

Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so far.Trebert
Old June 11th 16, 01:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you
AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so
far.Trebert

*** Once again, treBert, you dazzle us with your ignorance.
Pray tell ... where is all that weight you claim the Sun is gaining,
coming from ???
You really should have tried for Hawaii in your barrel boat ... the
sharks would have enjoyed the snack ... after they scared the
poop out of you, raising the mean IQ od the World by several digits.

Old June 11th 16, 02:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you
AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so
far.Trebert

*** Once again, treBert, you dazzle us with your ignorance.
Pray tell ... where is all that weight you claim the Sun is gaining,
coming from ???
You really should have tried for Hawaii in your barrel boat ... the
sharks would have enjoyed the snack ... after they scared the
poop out of you, raising the mean IQ od the World by several digits.

***This from a man who must constantly outrun trailer park sewage lagoon
'gators.

Old June 11th 16, 06:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you
AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so
far.Trebert

*** Once again, treBert, you dazzle us with your ignorance.
Pray tell ... where is all that weight you claim the Sun is gaining,
coming from ???
You really should have tried for Hawaii in your barrel boat ... the
sharks would have enjoyed the snack ... after they scared the
poop out of you, raising the mean IQ od the World by several digits.

***This from a man who must constantly outrun trailer park sewage lagoon
'gators.

I would have put you on the shark menu as well, sort of like

an appetizer ... but then one never really gets all the **** out of
you low life hillbillies ...

Old June 11th 16, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 1:06:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so far.Trebert

If the Sun gains weight, yes the Earrth's orbit should shrink (and speed up!).

Double-A

Old June 11th 16, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you
AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather
so
far.Trebert

*** Once again, treBert, you dazzle us with your ignorance.
Pray tell ... where is all that weight you claim the Sun is gaining,
coming from ???
You really should have tried for Hawaii in your barrel boat ... the
sharks would have enjoyed the snack ... after they scared the
poop out of you, raising the mean IQ od the World by several digits.

***This from a man who must constantly outrun trailer park sewage lagoon
'gators.

AND MEXIFORNIANS

*** Stocked up on a ****load of 352Mags, 9mm, 45acp, 32acp and 22LRs,
not to mention the rifle and shotgun ammo, in case the Mexifornians get
unruly. Also stocked up on rainbow colored paintballs, in case some
Missoura faggots like the noTroll and his inbred cousins show up to
muscle in on our Gubmint cheese allocation ...

Old June 11th 16, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

[...]

***Hags has never told us, but he's related to Cliven Bundy.

Old June 11th 16, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

[...]

***
Hagar's uncle Cletus helps him recover his cell phone.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old June 11th 16, 10:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 11:11:51 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 1:06:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth's orbit get smaller?? I'm not sure that is reality.How say you AA.Cloudy cool mornings and Sun shines at 1. No rain,but no beach weather so far.Trebert

If the Sun gains weight, yes the Earrth's orbit should shrink (and speed up!).

Double-A

AA The Sunis getting heavier as I type as it goes through space.It has 99% of the mass of the solar system,and all that mass can attract more more easily.It also close to the galaxy's thick dust ring. TreBert