ping Mr Lawrence Nutcase

Old February 6th 04, 11:32 PM
Chosp

Default ping Mr Lawrence Nutcase

"Nathan Jones" wrote in message
Dear Mr Lawrence,
You remind me of fascist nuts that rant and rave complete nonsense when
they see things they cannot understand in the lawfull actions of others.

Fascist nuts like Min?
Like you?

Old February 7th 04, 04:47 PM
Lawrence

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:32:29 -0800, "Chosp" wrote:

"Nathan Jones" wrote in message
Dear Mr Lawrence,
You remind me of fascist nuts that rant and rave complete nonsense when
they see things they cannot understand in the lawfull actions of others.

Fascist nuts like Min?
Like you?

Nathan you are acting like a spoilt, sulky child because no-one wants to
play with you! You have repeatedly ignored *all* the challenges put to
you by *many* scientists, but you persist in this childish rant every
few weeks. You were once asked whether you accepted that there were
Shuttle astronauts and the ISS in space. You refused to answer!

Where your mind cannot cope, you accuse me of fascism, an insult that I
shall ignore. You have repeatedly refused to answer all the points put
to you by others, so I shall waste no more time on you.

You cannot even spell!

You do not even know my name! Your refusal to admit your own identity -
as many have pointed out to you - shows your personal lack of
self-belief. You *know* you are a liar so you refuse to step out into
the sunshine.

Stay in the ignorance of darkness, Nathan - you are not worthy. You
have good company with Min - another ignorant child.

Lawrence H

Old February 8th 04, 10:52 AM
W K

"Lawrence" lawrence@a wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:32:29 -0800, "Chosp" wrote:

"Nathan Jones" wrote in message
Dear Mr Lawrence,
You remind me of fascist nuts that rant and rave complete nonsense when
they see things they cannot understand in the lawfull actions of

others.

Fascist nuts like Min?
Like you?

Nathan you are acting like a spoilt, sulky child because no-one wants to
play with you!

I thought everyone played very nicely with the stuff about the "buzz's boot"
photo.
He didn't seem to want to play that game though.

But then, it'd be like the one-legged man at the butt kicking contest.

Ping: DocP DrPostman Astronomy Misc 1 January 15th 04 02:33 AM
Ping: DocP DrPostman Astronomy Misc 0 January 14th 04 02:14 PM