Baiting Scott Grissom

Old September 20th 03, 08:17 PM
OM

Default Baiting Scott Grissom

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:17:37 +0600, RDG wrote:

Scott does not need anyone else to fight his battles, but I am
publically requesting (for whatever little good it will do) that
participants stop the baiting, slurs, and insults that bring about these
demeaning exchanges.

....Dick, the day scott stops it is the day everyone else stops it.
Otherwise, nice request, we understand where you're coming from, but
the odds of it happening are about the same as Maxson suddenly coming
out and admitting he's the liar he is.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 20th 03, 08:30 PM
Doug...

In article ,
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy... _facility.org says...
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:17:37 +0600, RDG wrote:

Scott does not need anyone else to fight his battles, but I am
publically requesting (for whatever little good it will do) that
participants stop the baiting, slurs, and insults that bring about these
demeaning exchanges.

...Dick, the day scott stops it is the day everyone else stops it.
Otherwise, nice request, we understand where you're coming from, but
the odds of it happening are about the same as Maxson suddenly coming
out and admitting he's the liar he is.

The problem I have is that when I responded equably and with respect to
scott, but challenging him to provide proof of his extraordinary claims,
all I got was name-calling back from him.

Most everyone who has reasonably asked for proof from scott has received
immature name-calling in response.

If anyone is driving this problem, it's scott.

--

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for | Doug Van Dorn
thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup |
Old September 21st 03, 02:06 AM
Scott Hedrick

"RDG" wrote in message
This forum was created for the free expression of ideas,

Many of which include questioning "scott"'s parentage. Those of us who make
such posts are merely freely expressing our ideas of "scott" and his
horse****. If you don't like it, you're free to leave or killfile whoever
offends you.
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old September 21st 03, 04:03 AM
Hallerb

I have met scott and if I had more time I would of taken up his offer for a
long discussioin. My wife had oirher plansv that day

I woiuld like a clear hearing of all the issues without baiting flames and all
the garbage.

Whatever the truth I want it aired.

Scott is not nuts, you dont become a pliot of a airline, even a cargo one if
your nuts.
Old September 21st 03, 11:33 AM
OM

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 07:49:20 GMT, (Derek
Lyons) wrote:

Wrong. There's functional nuts and there is dysfunctional nuts.

....And if only Gus' had been the latter, we wouldn't have scott
polluting the group.
OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 21st 03, 01:04 PM
Hallerb

Wrong. There's functional nuts and there is dysfunctional nuts.

...And if only Gus' had been the latter, we wouldn't have scott
polluting the group.
OM

OM I find you VERY OFFENSIVE. Gus was by all means a american hero who gave
life for his country

You sir are a $#@^%$
Old September 21st 03, 09:19 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Hallerb" wrote in message
I woiuld like a clear hearing of all the issues without baiting flames and

all
the garbage.

I'd like to see an answer to my question. Since you began posting about
missed meetings well before the CAIB Report, that report doesn't answer my
question.

Old September 21st 03, 09:24 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Hallerb" wrote in message
OM I find you VERY OFFENSIVE.

Don't read his posts if you don't like them. You're free to leave if you
don't like them

Perhaps if you did some homework *before* you posted, and learned to provide
verifiable references (such as the references you used to support your
claims involving Shuttle management and missed meetings *at the time you
began posting about them*, which was months before the CAIB report came
out), then you would stop being a $#@^%$ as well.

Old September 21st 03, 11:35 PM
OM

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:24:23 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Hallerb" wrote in message
OM I find you VERY OFFENSIVE.

....Who cares? I found you totally retarded, and highly ignorant, and
obviously illiterate as killfile hell, which is where you wound up. I
gave you far more benefit of the doubt and a lot more slack than I
ever gave anyone else who's acted like a complete and utter dip****. I
honestly don't know what sort of brain-eating prions you contracted
from your brief meeting with scott grissom, but it's obvious that
after your trip to that memorial service, you became totally unhinged.

Don't read his posts if you don't like them. You're free to leave if you
don't like them

....And take scott grissom with you.

Perhaps if you did some homework *before* you posted, and learned to provide
verifiable references (such as the references you used to support your
claims involving Shuttle management and missed meetings *at the time you
began posting about them*, which was months before the CAIB report came
out), then you would stop being a $#@^%$ as well.

....He'll never provide proof or answer questions, Scott. He's picked
up that trick from the Maxsons.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

ATTN: Scott Grissom - four specific questions Jay Windley History 91 February 7th 05 11:25 PM
Another nut-case (WAS: ATTN: Scott Grissom) Alan Erskine History 0 August 11th 03 04:08 AM
ATTN: Scott Grissom - Gene Cernan questions Brad Guth History 17 August 11th 03 12:34 AM
Scott Grissom is a saint! OM History 0 July 20th 03 03:43 AM
For Exposing Sabotage, Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the Messenger' Campaign Against Grissom and Maxson John Maxson Space Station 4 July 9th 03 04:34 AM