Schirra and Scott Grissom

Old June 8th 04, 12:22 AM
Terrell Miller

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

Note that she completely avoided answering any question.

I posted it. Why don't you try reading something besides your own

diatribes, guys?

I think at this point nobody still posting on this thread has said anything
remotely useful or interesting for over 24 hours now.

Time to move on, folks. LaDonna didn't convinve anybody, nobody else managed
to nail her ass to the wall, judge adjudicates a draw.

Game over, go home now.

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old June 8th 04, 01:09 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
.. .
nobody else managed
to nail her ass to the wall

Nobody but "scott" wants to touch her ass.

Old June 8th 04, 04:03 AM
OM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:50:17 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

Just what do you want here?

....Nono, that's what the Shadows ask. We Vorlons simply want to know
who she really is, because that would probably answer the Shadow
question. As for the third question, we know she's just here to harass
the group. As for the fourth question, where she's going is straight
to Hell.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 8th 04, 04:13 AM
OM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 18:18:08 GMT, (Derek
Lyons) wrote:

...So, did anyone else see this posting? If it had been posted, it
would have been disected and ripped to shreds by now.

Yep, it's been dissected and/or commented on by several people,
including myself. LaDonna hasn't deigned to adress them.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ma...net.com&rnum=1

....This one never did make it over to my server, apparently. I just
did a search for it, and did a complete header refresh on two servers
with no luck.

Either way, it's mox nix. She's still full of ****...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 8th 04, 06:36 AM
Scott Grissom

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
.. .
nobody else managed
to nail her ass to the wall

Nobody but "scott" wants to touch her ass.

she's taken, she's saving her self for mosley.......
Old June 9th 04, 04:12 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

Note that she completely avoided answering any question.

I posted it. Why don't you try reading something besides your own

diatribes, guys?

I think at this point nobody still posting on this thread has said anything
remotely useful or interesting for over 24 hours now.

Time to move on, folks. LaDonna didn't convinve anybody, nobody else managed
to nail her ass to the wall, judge adjudicates a draw.

Game over, go home now.

Mr. Miller: Have you finally gotten around to checking my post
outlining the lies NASA told Congress (and admitting they WERE lies?)
If not, then it's little wonder you don't thin anything "remotely
useful or interesting" has been posted "for over 24 hours now."
Old June 9th 04, 01:10 PM
Terrell Miller

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
m...

Mr. Miller: Have you finally gotten around to checking my post
outlining the lies NASA told Congress (and admitting they WERE lies?)
If not, then it's little wonder you don't thin anything "remotely
useful or interesting" has been posted "for over 24 hours now."

yes, I read it. You didn't even remotely substantiate your claims. Not sure
what part of this you don't understand: *you have to back up what you say*,
otherwise people will ridicule you with no mercy.

Look, I've tried to be reasonable and steer you towards a few small things
you could do to improve your credibility. Such as supplying the requested
citations instead of spending all your time in flame wars. But you continue
to ignore and/or weasel away from perfectly reasonable requests for
verification of your quite extraordinary claims. All you have done is make
excuses whay you can't provide the citations right here right now, and try
to steer the topic off onto something else.

There's a word for people who post a bunch of incendiary material and then
keep shying away from having to prove their claims (or even cite their
sources). That word is "troll".

We have enough data points now to officially label you a Troll. You're not
serious, you have no interest in exposing your "evidence" to peer review,
you are doing everything you possibly can to get the overexcitable
reactionary types on here to descend into personal abuse. You insist that
you have all this proof of a murder and conspiracy, but you are doing
nothing whatsoever to make anyone at all take your claims seriously.

You are a troll, nothing more and nothing less.

You had a golden opportunity to present your evidence to a group of
intelligent, knowledgeable folks who care deeply about the subject matter.
You might have won some converts, or at least gotten people to start
thinking about your claims.

You failed miserably. You are a troll.

Buh-bye.