"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me

Old March 16th 05, 08:21 PM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

:
: So, you believe that an employer should have the right to pay an employee
: anything he wants to?

: Of course, contingent on a mutually-agreed employment contract.

So, the govt. stepping in with minimum wage was a lousy idea, right? Are
you aware that we used to have sweat shops like third world countries do
now?

The mutually agreed contract being that massah give you a bread crust
and not whip the livin' **** outta you if you work for massah.

You're think is just like a communist thinks; that we all will play
fair and the notion of communism will simply work. Idiot!

Capitalism is based upon greed!

Didn't Adam Smith say that? Or was it Michael Milkin?
Could Rand be a Cryptocommunist Agente-Provocateur?
Some sort of a Pinko Pixie in our midst?
A Red In Bed With Tyranny?
A Trotskyite Egghead trying to scramble the brains of True-Blue Americans?
Has anyone ever seen him drink a glass of fluoridated tapwater?
And not without good reason, Group Captain... and not without good reason.

Employers will pay nothing or a little as
possible, that is why the government was forced to step in to enforce a
minimum wage law. We didn't used to have it remember?

Our excuse being that capitalism is efficient- and it is efficient... in
the way that strip mining is efficient. It just leaves destruction in
its wake as a byproduct.

: Greed is good. It's a prime motivator.

Right, but taken to extremes the worker is screwed. We have seen in in
this country before.

And the worker then becomes easy prey for communist infiltration,
communist subversion, communist indoctrination, and the international
communist conspiracy.
Destroy from the inside.... like Carpenter Ants gnawing at the heartwood
of the Liberty Tree. That's the way your hard-core commie works, Mandrake!
I think we all know what's going on here now, don't we?
He says he's the Free Market White Knight- but it's really Little Red
Riding Rand in disguise, ready to feed us all to the Marxist-Leninst Wolf.

Everything! The point is that a third party or arbitrator is neseccary for
labor. The greed factor that you speak of is checked by such things as
minimum wage laws.

I think your ignorance of certain things makes you a conservative by
default. Quite typical really.

I'll bet he knows how to run that shortwave radio in his attic like a
pro though, as the coded signals are received from his Godless Red
Overlords, and next week's instructions for the incremental destruction
of our nation are beamed to him.
What's slyer or more deceiving than a fox?
And who does he work for?
Fox, that's who. ;-)

Pat
Old March 16th 05, 08:30 PM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

We are all Americans, and if attacked they are no different than we are.
Do you even have a clue what the Second Amendment means?

: What do you think you are?

An American, just like the troops.

Would you go to war if drafted? It sounds like you would not.

That would depend on if they could arrive at a mutually agreeable
payscale while he was spit-polishing the DI's boots with his tongue. :-P

Pat
Old March 16th 05, 08:31 PM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

: Well I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind
: them that as a trusted s.s.p personality, I can be helpful in rounding
: up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Treason fits you well.

Red ants, Mandrake...._red_ ants.

Pat
Old March 16th 05, 08:37 PM
Andrew Gray

On 2005-03-16, Rand Simberg wrote:
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:54:36 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Ami
Silberman" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

: Of course, contingent on a mutually-agreed employment contract.

Which is why we need labor unions, since the leverage that someone filling a
totally fungible low-level postion has is zip compared to the leverage of a
multi-million dollar company.

What leverage is needed? If the employee doesn't get paid what was
stipulated at the time of hire, the employer is in breach of the
contract, and he can quit, just as he can be fired if he doesn't do
the job. That's why it's a mutually-agreed employment contract.

The leverage to *get* an acceptable contract is what I suspect Ami is
referring to; breach of contract is what we have courts for.

--
-Andrew Gray

Old March 16th 05, 08:45 PM
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

You can't even tell when people (including Pat) are making fun of you.

I'm not making fun of Eric, Rand.
I'm making fun of _you_.
You're just too clueless to get it, despite that obviously superior
intelligence of yours.
"Rand"? "Khan" is more like it. You've got two dimensional thinking down
to an art.
But it tends to look more like something done on a Etch-A-Sketch than
you'd find in a museum.
And I'm on to your communist subversion now, so don't try anything funny.
A Etch-A-Sketch has a red frame...and I'd say your scribblings are
framed in red also.

Pat

Old March 16th 05, 08:56 PM
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

No, that would be slavery.

Have you ever heard the term "wage slave"?

Pat
Old March 16th 05, 09:02 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Ami Silberman" wrote in message
Single with no children, income of $7,500 per year, EIC is $303. For

married
and no children, it is $380. For some reason you get a lot more back if

you
have kids.

While I'll certainly take advantage of it while it exists, I don't see why
other people should subsidize my breeding habit. The Earned Income Credit is
nothing more than wealth redistribution.

Old March 16th 05, 09:11 PM
Eric Chomko

Herb Schaltegger ) wrote:
: In article ,
: "Ami Silberman" wrote:

: In the case of single person making $7,500 per year, the "lucky ducky" gets
: $303 back from the government, which is about 4% of their income, or less
: than half of what they pay in social security and Medicare.

: Well, why should Fred let facts stand in the way of his righteous
: indignation?

Correction: That's "self-righteous indignation".

Eric

: --
: Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D., GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
: "The loss of the American system of checks and balances is more of a security
: danger than any terrorist risk." -- Bruce Schneier
: http://dischordia.blogspot.com
: http://www.angryherb.net
Old March 16th 05, 09:13 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Well, why should Fred let facts stand in the way of his righteous
indignation?

I'd whine some more about this, but right now I'm in the middle of
uncovering deviated red subversions in our very midst.
I'll just say that now would be a good time to keep your powder dry and
your ass covered...or was that the other way around?

Pat
Old March 16th 05, 09:20 PM
Eric Chomko

Pat Flannery ) wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:

: :
[...]

MOSSAD, SAVAK, or MI5, or is it MI6? I always get those two confused.

Rand, intelligence? Naw, there is something inherently mutually exclusive
in that. A living oxymoron, if you will.

: Employers will pay nothing or a little as
: possible, that is why the government was forced to step in to enforce a
: minimum wage law. We didn't used to have it remember?
:

: Our excuse being that capitalism is efficient- and it is efficient... in
: the way that strip mining is efficient. It just leaves destruction in
: its wake as a byproduct.

That's the part we either coverup or ignore.

: : Greed is good. It's a prime motivator.
:
: Right, but taken to extremes the worker is screwed. We have seen in in
: this country before.
:

: And the worker then becomes easy prey for communist infiltration,
: communist subversion, communist indoctrination, and the international
: communist conspiracy.

And the we have McCarthyism all over again...

: Destroy from the inside.... like Carpenter Ants gnawing at the heartwood
: of the Liberty Tree. That's the way your hard-core commie works, Mandrake!
: I think we all know what's going on here now, don't we?
: He says he's the Free Market White Knight- but it's really Little Red
: Riding Rand in disguise, ready to feed us all to the Marxist-Leninst Wolf.

ROFLMAO!! ....really!

: Everything! The point is that a third party or arbitrator is neseccary for
: labor. The greed factor that you speak of is checked by such things as
: minimum wage laws.
:
: I think your ignorance of certain things makes you a conservative by
: default. Quite typical really.
:

: I'll bet he knows how to run that shortwave radio in his attic like a
: pro though, as the coded signals are received from his Godless Red
: Overlords, and next week's instructions for the incremental destruction
: of our nation are beamed to him.
: What's slyer or more deceiving than a fox?
: And who does he work for?
: Fox, that's who. ;-)

Whoa! Nice ending. I think you have him pegged. He's a subversive human
transmitter beacon you outted him!

Eric

: Pat