With NASA of Today How long Would it Take To Go To TheMoon?

Old August 24th 04, 02:15 AM
Mad Scientist

Paul Lawler wrote:

Mad Scientist wrote in

Wally Anglesea wrote:

It was sold to the world as a scientific project.

So then it really wasn't a scientific project according to you, other
than a political project.

Who do you think provided the funding for this "scientific" project?

Going once to one place

would have been politically stupid

Why? They 'beat the Russians' to the Moon, no need to prove it they
could do it again. That IS stupid reasoning on your part.

Sorry, we are not obligated to answer the question to your satisfaction.
It is not our job to make you happy with the answers.

You are theones claiming there was such amazing science from going to
the Moon, well then where is all the amazing science? Where are all the
scientific papers which surely must have come from going to the moon?

(the US showed time and again they could

do it as often as they felt it was neccessary, plus, the incremental
cost of the following missions was not as huge as the cost of setting
up to get there once, and what, you are going to say to your
astronauts that only 2 of you will ever land on the Moon?), and the
scientists, geologists, etc wanted more. It was worth it. There was a
whole lot of what comes after, but poilitically, once the US had
demonstrated that their Science was the best in the world, the US
decided it wanted to spend more on domestic issues.

So here you prove that Science is not about understandin the universe
for the 'benefit of all mankind' but rather an ego building exorcise
for countries and politicians. That is exactly what Hoagland is
saying about NASA.

And what surprises you that politics are involved?

Who said anything about being surprised?

Politics are almost
_always_ involved when the government is providing the funding.

I suppose, under your postion, once Columbus had reached the
Carribean, that should have ben the last of it, huh?

Hardly, you have no idea what my 'position' is on anything.

Incidentally, NO evidence of aliens, artificial structures, sphinxes,
pyramids, machines, excavators, etc were found on the Moon.
HTH

Corso says to people like you: "How would you know? Do you have the
security clearance? Were you there? They can't prove anything, all
they can do is criticise.'

Hasn't school started yet? As I have pointed out to you NUMEROUS times,
it is the person who makes the claim who must prove the claim.

Well according to you two dimwits, the USA went to moon to prove to the
world their 'science' was better than the Russians. So where is there
scientific papers on the Moon landings? C'mon we have pictures from
NASA and I can say so what, who cares, its just a bunch of stupid
picturse. Where is the science? So far nothing. NOTHING which would
account for the billions spent. So we have a political science which
spent billions, and cost astronauts their lives, to show the Russians
that the USA is better, is all you can come up with? What a joke.

It is not
the defendant who must prove the claim to be false. Therefore until
evidence is provided to the contrary "no evidence of aliens, artificial
structures, sphinxes, pyramids, etc." must be assumed to be correct.
Sorry if you don't like it, that's the way it works.

Old August 24th 04, 02:24 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

So then it really wasn't a scientific project according to you, other
than a political project.

No, primarily it was a political effort to demonstrate to the world that
American science was better than Soviet. Lot's of countries get
influenced by who is top dog.

Ahh so you agree with Hoagland then, how ironic.

Nope, simple political science, and a bit of history. If you went back to
school and paid atention this time, you might actually learn something.

Going once to one place

would have been politically stupid

Why? They 'beat the Russians' to the Moon, no need to prove it they
could do it again. That IS stupid reasoning on your part.

Nope, stupid misunderstandikng by you. Something we have come to expect.

The only 'we' is in your head sociopath.

So you learned a new word. What I have said remains true.

(the US showed time and again they could

do it as often as they felt it was neccessary, plus, the incremental
cost of the following missions was not as huge as the cost of setting up
to get there once, and what, you are going to say to your astronauts
that only 2 of you will ever land on the Moon?), and the scientists,
geologists, etc wanted more. It was worth it. There was a whole lot of
what comes after, but poilitically, once the US had demonstrated that
their Science was the best in the world, the US decided it wanted to
spend more on domestic issues.

So here you prove that Science is not about understandin the universe for
the 'benefit of all mankind' but rather an ego building exorcise for
countries and politicians. That is exactly what Hoagland is saying about
NASA.

No, nothing of the sort. Again, you show a simgular lack of logic. A
WILLINGESS to remain stupid.
I said nothing about Science being an ego building excersise.

Yes you did. Sure you didn't use those specific words, but you said the
Moon missions were all about 'beating the Russians'. Nuff said.

Yes, they were. So how your single brain neuron processes that to give you
the illogical conclusion you propose, escapes me.

Hoaxland is a deliberate fraud. Tell him I said so.

Tell him yourself sociopath.

I have done so. twice.

I suppose, under your postion, once Columbus had reached the Carribean,
that should have ben the last of it, huh?

Hardly, you have no idea what my 'position' is on anything.

Yes I do.

Whatever you say sociopath.

Your position isn't to be educated. Your position is that you want
to live in a fantasy land where whatever you beleive in is true, only
true, and everyone else in the world is wrong.

Whatever you say sociopath, don't they have meds which calm people like
you down? Forgot to take them I see.

Nope, just exposing you as the kook you are.

Your position is that astronomers cannot account for the relative
brightness of the planet Venus, when it's been demonstrated that they
can, and that you are an idiot.

No my position is the solar system is going through electromagnetic
changes which affect all the planets, not just Venus.

And you claimed that your fictional idea is what is needed to explain the
brightness of Venus. You got your arse whupped again on that.

I could go on,. but anyone reading the tripe you post eventually realises
you are full of crap.

So be it, but anyone reading your responses can plainly see how
sociopathic you are.

Incidentally, NO evidence of aliens, artificial structures, sphinxes,
pyramids, machines, excavators, etc were found on the Moon.
HTH

Corso says to people like you: "How would you know? Do you have the
security clearance? Were you there? They can't prove anything, all they
can do is criticise.'

Corso was laughable.

Typical response of sociopaths, laugh at everyone.

His book is the worst form of crap. Have you read it?
(I have, cover to cover).

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane people?
Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and recommend to
everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself. For instance I've read Velikovsky, von
Daniken, Baumal, Hankock, and a few others. It's called looking for
yourself.
Try it sometime.

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book and
look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

If you actually have, then if you can think
critically, then you would realise if he was alive today he'd be laughed
at, as he so richly deserves.

Hypocrite.

A new word? How clever of you.

Old August 24th 04, 02:42 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

So then it really wasn't a scientific project according to you, other
than a political project.

No, primarily it was a political effort to demonstrate to the world that
American science was better than Soviet. Lot's of countries get
influenced by who is top dog.

Ahh so you agree with Hoagland then, how ironic.

Nope, simple political science, and a bit of history. If you went back to
school and paid atention this time, you might actually learn something.

Again this sociopath demonstrates how he borders on psychopathology.

Going once to one place

would have been politically stupid

Why? They 'beat the Russians' to the Moon, no need to prove it they
could do it again. That IS stupid reasoning on your part.

Nope, stupid misunderstandikng by you. Something we have come to expect.

The only 'we' is in your head sociopath.

So you learned a new word. What I have said remains true.

Another useless reponse from an obvious psychopath.

[...]

Another ignorant response from Wally Dumbassea. No surprise here since
his insults are typical of his responses and by which he colors all of
alt.astronomy for bring filled with kooks.

Yes you did. Sure you didn't use those specific words, but you said the
Moon missions were all about 'beating the Russians'. Nuff said.

Yes, they were. So how your single brain neuron processes that to give you
the illogical conclusion you propose, escapes me.

Another worthless response from this typical Usenet sociopath.

Hoaxland is a deliberate fraud. Tell him I said so.

Tell him yourself sociopath.

I have done so. twice.

Good for you sociopath.

I suppose, under your postion, once Columbus had reached the Carribean,
that should have ben the last of it, huh?

Hardly, you have no idea what my 'position' is on anything.

Yes I do.

All you know what is in your insane head. The world of real science is
passing you by. No prizes for you, no recognition, no rewards, because
you are just another nobody who thinks they know everything. All you
can do is plagiarize conventional astronomy or historical cosmology and
thus remain nothing but a vitriolic immature sociopath who will have his
world come crashing down when the whole astronomy profession declares
the Big Bang dead.

Whatever you say sociopath.

Your position isn't to be educated. Your position is that you want

to live in a fantasy land where whatever you beleive in is true, only
true, and everyone else in the world is wrong.

ANd like you would know, because you know everything about me.....dumb
kook. By the way that was sarcasm dummie in case you claim it is true.

Whatever you say sociopath, don't they have meds which calm people like
you down? Forgot to take them I see.

Nope, just exposing you as the kook you are.

You only prove yourself sociopathic with every response you make.

Your position is that astronomers cannot account for the relative
brightness of the planet Venus, when it's been demonstrated that they
can, and that you are an idiot.

No my position is the solar system is going through electromagnetic
changes which affect all the planets, not just Venus.

And you claimed that your fictional idea is what is needed to explain the
brightness of Venus. You got your arse whupped again on that.

LOL, man you are truly stupid. Elecromagnetic changes are already
noticed by astronomers in other other planetary bodies there dummie.
But feel free to believe that Venus hasn't brightened and remains
outside the influence of the sun's brightness, when all the other
planets have. Mind kooks like you believe anything that is 'godless'.

I could go on,. but anyone reading the tripe you post eventually realises
you are full of crap.

So be it, but anyone reading your responses can plainly see how
sociopathic you are.

Incidentally, NO evidence of aliens, artificial structures, sphinxes,
pyramids, machines, excavators, etc were found on the Moon.
HTH

Corso says to people like you: "How would you know? Do you have the
security clearance? Were you there? They can't prove anything, all they
can do is criticise.'

Corso was laughable.

Typical response of sociopaths, laugh at everyone.

His book is the worst form of crap. Have you read it?

(I have, cover to cover).

Only the truly sociopathic read things they believe are crap. Wally
proves why he is at best ignored, and at worst, to be laughed at.

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane people?
Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and recommend to
everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself.

No its called an ego building exorcise, definite sign of sociopathology
there bucko. You are truly a sad person, pathetic really. A nobody in
the world of astronomy who hates anybody says things he spent a lifetime
supporting like the Big Bang nonsense.

For instance I've read Velikovsky, von
Daniken, Baumal, Hankock, and a few others. It's called looking for
yourself.
Try it sometime.

I doubt you look for anything which could be called 'science' or
'discovery' because you are psychotic.

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book and
look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

NOw he tries to backtrack calling Corso laughable and full of crap.
What a sociopath, pathetic and pitiful this guy truly is.

If you actually have, then if you can think

critically, then you would realise if he was alive today he'd be laughed
at, as he so richly deserves.

Hypocrite.

A new word? How clever of you.

You are possibly even violent as well judging from your replies.

Old August 24th 04, 02:58 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
SNIP TO THIS GENM

No my position is the solar system is going through electromagnetic
changes which affect all the planets, not just Venus.

And you claimed that your fictional idea is what is needed to explain the
brightness of Venus. You got your arse whupped again on that.

LOL, man you are truly stupid. Elecromagnetic changes are already noticed
by astronomers in other other planetary bodies there dummie. But feel free
to believe that Venus hasn't brightened and remains outside the influence
of the sun's brightness, when all the other planets have. Mind kooks like
you believe anything that is 'godless'.

No, it was explained to you in simple terms why Venus is bright, and why it
is no brighter than normal when the relative distances are the same.
You hade Albedo explained to you, and you foolishly tried to claim Mercury
should be brighter than Venus since it's closer to the Sun. You got your ass
whupped.

Go ahead and claim God agrees with you again.

SNIP

Only the truly sociopathic read things they believe are crap. Wally
proves why he is at best ignored, and at worst, to be laughed at.

You already triedf and failed to answer my point. What's the matter, Your
brain can't keep up with your fingers? Come on, kook, you only have one
brain cell to activate.

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane
people? Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and
recommend to everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself.

No its called an ego building exorcise, definite sign of sociopathology
there bucko.

Reading is an egp building excersise? Wow!. That expalins you. You don't
read. You acept anything that fits in your world view as Gospel.
(captilaisation deliberate). You are afraid to read anything that differs
with your world view, and might upset your preconcieved notion. I read
books and literature that disagrees with science. Who is the coward here?

You are truly a sad person, pathetic really

No, YOU are a sad, deliberately ignorant kook.

. A nobody in the world of astronomy who hates anybody says things he
spent a lifetime supporting like the Big Bang nonsense.

Nope, I don't hate people. I dislike ignorance, and espescially deliberate
ignorance

For instance I've read Velikovsky, von
Daniken, Baumal, Hankock, and a few others. It's called looking for
yourself.
Try it sometime.

I doubt you look for anything which could be called 'science' or
'discovery' because you are psychotic.

Aww, poor kook. Try reading sometime. You might learn something.

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book
and look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

NOw he tries to backtrack calling Corso laughable and full of crap.

Because Corso is. He was also a liar, and a buffoon. Just like you.

Old August 24th 04, 03:17 AM
Mad Scientist

This retard again tries to smear everything I say and only prove he is
sociopathic.

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
SNIP TO THIS GENM

No my position is the solar system is going through electromagnetic
changes which affect all the planets, not just Venus.

And you claimed that your fictional idea is what is needed to explain the
brightness of Venus. You got your arse whupped again on that.

LOL, man you are truly stupid. Elecromagnetic changes are already noticed
by astronomers in other other planetary bodies there dummie. But feel free
to believe that Venus hasn't brightened and remains outside the influence
of the sun's brightness, when all the other planets have. Mind kooks like
you believe anything that is 'godless'.

No, it was explained to you in simple terms why Venus is bright, and why it
is no brighter than normal when the relative distances are the same.

No it was not explained, it was dismissed. According to you dismissal
is an explanation in your backward science.

You hade Albedo explained to you, and you foolishly tried to claim Mercury
should be brighter than Venus since it's closer to the Sun. You got your ass
whupped.

No that was sarcasm. Again using expressions like 'got your ass
whupped' also shows how you are violent and sociopathic.

Go ahead and claim God agrees with you again.

If you insist retard...

SNIP

Only the truly sociopathic read things they believe are crap. Wally
proves why he is at best ignored, and at worst, to be laughed at.

You already triedf and failed to answer my point. What's the matter, Your
brain can't keep up with your fingers? Come on, kook, you only have one
brain cell to activate.

What a sociopath....

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane
people? Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and
recommend to everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself.

No its called an ego building exorcise, definite sign of sociopathology
there bucko.

Reading is an egp building excersise? Wow!.

You left out reading 'crap' I see. Denial and projections is all you
will ever have retard. But then again, maybe all those locusts are
getting to you.

That expalins you. You don't
read. You acept anything that fits in your world view as Gospel.
(captilaisation deliberate). You are afraid to read anything that differs
with your world view, and might upset your preconcieved notion. I read
books and literature that disagrees with science. Who is the coward here?

Oh it is no surprise that you are an atheist as well as sociopathic.
The two usually go hand in hand as witnessed by the Communist henchmen
in history. But then again you are a descendant of criminals
historically speaking so no doubt you behave like one online. Australia
would do well to have you locked up before you scare away all the tourists.

You are truly a sad person, pathetic really

No, YOU are a sad, deliberately ignorant kook.

Australia would do well to have you locked up and charged for criminal
harassment of people online. Matter of fact, I just might complain to
them about your sociopathological behavior.

. A nobody in the world of astronomy who hates anybody says things he
spent a lifetime supporting like the Big Bang nonsense.

Nope, I don't hate people. I dislike ignorance, and espescially deliberate
ignorance

You are a liar, so anything you say is worthless. Anyone can clearly see
how retarded you behave. You alone color this whole newsgroup when you
try to make it seem as though everyone agrees with you and your insane
rants.

For instance I've read Velikovsky, von

Daniken, Baumal, Hankock, and a few others. It's called looking for
yourself.
Try it sometime.

I doubt you look for anything which could be called 'science' or
'discovery' because you are psychotic.

Aww, poor kook. Try reading sometime. You might learn something.

Whatever you say retard.

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book
and look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

NOw he tries to backtrack calling Corso laughable and full of crap.

Because Corso is. He was also a liar, and a buffoon. Just like you.

Whatever you say retard, but then again you did buy his book and read
it. So much for your pitiful rants about UFO's.

Old August 24th 04, 03:31 AM
Wally Anglesea

Wally Anglesea wrote:

[...]

No, it wasn't dismissed, you were shown to be a moron.

Again.

You hade Albedo explained to you, and you foolishly tried to claim
Mercury should be brighter than Venus since it's closer to the Sun. You
got your ass whupped.

No that was sarcasm. Again using expressions like 'got your ass whupped'
also shows how you are violent and sociopathic.

Nope, evidently you beleived it. Then your stupidity was shown. So you
backpedalled as the typical kook you are.

Go ahead and claim God agrees with you again.

If you insist retard...

SNIP

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane
people? Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and
recommend to everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself.

No its called an ego building exorcise, definite sign of sociopathology
there bucko.

Reading is an egp building excersise? Wow!.

You left out reading 'crap' I see.

Not at all. You agree Corso and the other books I mentioned are crap. Good.
At least we agree on that.

Denial and projections is all you will ever have retard. But then again,
maybe all those locusts are getting to you.

What locusts?

That expalins you. You don't
read. You acept anything that fits in your world view as Gospel.
(captilaisation deliberate). You are afraid to read anything that
differs with your world view, and might upset your preconcieved notion.
I read books and literature that disagrees with science. Who is the
coward here?

Oh it is no surprise that you are an atheist as well as sociopathic.

And what evodence at all do you have that I'm atheist?

The two usually go hand in hand as witnessed by the Communist henchmen in
history.

Hmm. I know several australian democrats that are avowed atheists. I imagine
there are many in the US.

But then again you are a descendant of criminals

BZZZZTTT! Wrong. try again.

historically speaking so no doubt you behave like one online. Australia
would do well to have you locked up before you scare away all the
tourists.

You are truly a sad person, pathetic really

No, YOU are a sad, deliberately ignorant kook.

Australia would do well to have you locked up and charged for criminal
harassment of people online. Matter of fact, I just might complain to
them about your sociopathological behavior.

YEEEHAAAHH!!! Bring it on, kook.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

there are several entries on that page, tips on how you should proceed.
Don't forget to threaten a lawsuit, or insist that the laws of the USA apply
for the internet.

. A nobody in the world of astronomy who hates anybody says things he
spent a lifetime supporting like the Big Bang nonsense.

Nope, I don't hate people. I dislike ignorance, and espescially
deliberate ignorance

You are a liar, so anything you say is worthless. Anyone can clearly see
how retarded you behave. You alone color this whole newsgroup when you
try to make it seem as though everyone agrees with you and your insane
rants.

For instance I've read Velikovsky, von

Daniken, Baumal, Hankock, and a few others. It's called looking for
yourself.
Try it sometime.

I doubt you look for anything which could be called 'science' or
'discovery' because you are psychotic.

Aww, poor kook. Try reading sometime. You might learn something.

Whatever you say retard.

I say read a book.

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book
and look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

NOw he tries to backtrack calling Corso laughable and full of crap.

Because Corso is. He was also a liar, and a buffoon. Just like you.

Whatever you say retard, but then again you did buy his book and read it.
So much for your pitiful rants about UFO's.

I'm not afraid to read books. Why are you afraid?

Old August 24th 04, 03:40 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP TO THIS GENM

[...]

Violent sociopath needs to play rugby to get out his baser instincts on
others, yet finds lack of this behavior in astronomy. Typical.

Go ahead and claim God agrees with you again.

If you insist retard...

SNIP

Why bother reading crap? Now really is that not typical of insane
people? Read what they think is garbage so they can insult it, and
recommend to everyone to do the exact opposite of what they do.

No. It's called looking for yourself.

No its called an ego building exorcise, definite sign of sociopathology
there bucko.

Reading is an egp building excersise? Wow!.

You left out reading 'crap' I see.

Not at all. You agree Corso and the other books I mentioned are crap. Good.
At least we agree on that.

Sociopath.

Denial and projections is all you will ever have retard. But then again,
maybe all those locusts are getting to you.

What locusts?

That expalins you. You don't

read. You acept anything that fits in your world view as Gospel.
(captilaisation deliberate). You are afraid to read anything that
differs with your world view, and might upset your preconcieved notion.
I read books and literature that disagrees with science. Who is the
coward here?

Oh it is no surprise that you are an atheist as well as sociopathic.

And what evodence at all do you have that I'm atheist?

You're sociopathology. It is quite clear, that any web site or
scientist quoted who believes in God is insulted by you. Is what you
don't say that tells alot about yourself. "he thinks god agrees with
him' plus you harass people who don't fit into your psychotic world view.

The two usually go hand in hand as witnessed by the Communist henchmen in
history.

Hmm. I know several australian democrats that are avowed atheists. I imagine
there are many in the US.

But then again you are a descendant of criminals

BZZZZTTT! Wrong. try again.

Doesn't matter you are still sociopathic. Harassment is all you will
ever be. A pitiful person really.

historically speaking so no doubt you behave like one online. Australia
would do well to have you locked up before you scare away all the
tourists.

You are truly a sad person, pathetic really

No, YOU are a sad, deliberately ignorant kook.

LOL, your pathetic and no doubt a little bordline mental retardation
runs in your family I see.

Australia would do well to have you locked up and charged for criminal
harassment of people online. Matter of fact, I just might complain to
them about your sociopathological behavior.

YEEEHAAAHH!!! Bring it on, kook.

Don't be afraid, they will probably just laugh and say we have lots of
sociopaths like him here already.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Here sociopathic Wally recommends his hobby and life focus to others.

[...]

Do we need your permission to read one now kook?

Reading, I mean.
Incidentally, I've never recommended to anyone that they not buy a book
and look for themselves, as far as I can recall.

NOw he tries to backtrack calling Corso laughable and full of crap.

Because Corso is. He was also a liar, and a buffoon. Just like you.

Whatever you say retard, but then again you did buy his book and read it.
So much for your pitiful rants about UFO's.

I'm not afraid to read books. Why are you afraid?

Here he projects his insanity again. Pitiful retard he is.

Old August 24th 04, 04:01 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

Oh it is no surprise that you are an atheist as well as sociopathic.

And what evodence at all do you have that I'm atheist?

You're sociopathology. It is quite clear, that any web site or scientist
quoted who believes in God is insulted by you.

Only the ones you bring up. For your information, I know many astronomers
who beleive in God. One of them is a preist.

Is what you don't say that tells alot about yourself. "he thinks god
agrees with him' plus you harass people who don't fit into your psychotic
world view.

Well, you are the one who claims god agrees with you. That's very
narcissistic of you.
Also, pointing out your stupidity isn't harrassment. That's kookspeak on
your part.

SNIP

No, YOU are a sad, deliberately ignorant kook.

LOL, your pathetic and no doubt a little bordline mental retardation runs
in your family I see.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Australia would do well to have you locked up and charged for criminal
harassment of people online. Matter of fact, I just might complain to
them about your sociopathological behavior.

YEEEHAAAHH!!! Bring it on, kook.

Don't be afraid, they will probably just laugh and say we have lots of
sociopaths like him here already.

http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

Here sociopathic Wally recommends his hobby and life focus to others.

Nope, just a webpage so others can see you are following the rules of
kookdom.

SNIP
Because Corso is. He was also a liar, and a buffoon. Just like you.

Whatever you say retard, but then again you did buy his book and read it.
So much for your pitiful rants about UFO's.

I'm not afraid to read books. Why are you afraid?

Here he projects his insanity again. Pitiful retard he is.

Nope, projection is something *you* do. It's a kook thing.
Dance for me again kookboi.

Old August 24th 04, 05:31 AM
Mac

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:03:14 GMT, "anon" wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Yes I( realize it does not have the people with the brains of the
past. Then it took us about 7 years. Still it is so much easier to
copy(yes) With the low I Q of todays NASA could it be done in
20 years. I don't think so Bert

MAD SCIENTIST:
Can anyone seriously respond and explain why the USA spent billions of
dollars going to the Moon in the first place? It certainly wasn't to
bring back a bunch of rocks, nor was it to simply take a bunch of cool
pictures. It certainly wasn't just political grandstanding as others
have suggested either.

ANON:
The same reason the Soviets spent billions of roubles on a space program.

First, Bert makes some blatant statement for which he has no evidence.
He does not have access to any tests measuring any intelligence of
anyone working at NASA and his cheap, rude, demeaning comments to
justify and enhance his own self-worth as evidenced in his previous
posturing as to how often he "advised" NASA from the vast fund of his
amazing experience is not appropriate.
I am not certain of this but I have heard that, if given the GO
command to return to the Moon, it might take as much as a decade.
There is the matter of funding and, of course, equipment needing to be
manufactured, etc.,
As for Mad Scientist, the comment ANON gave was a partial answer.
Perhaps the one person is not aware of the political climate at the
time during the 1950's, through to the 1970's and the quiet, and not
so quiet war waged between the United States and the Soviet Union.
Apparently Mad Scientist questions as to the cost and the Billions it
ran... unfortunately, for that he might wish to consider blaming those
politicians who, once the program was working and the cost was coming
down, decided to terminate it.
HOWEVER, even so, there is a matter of "spin-offs" from the space
program, and from the Moon program.
As an exercise, I would suggest Mad Scientist employ not just the
Internet but a good library and start looking for the many more
Billions which have been saved, and which have also been pumped into
the economy by the space program and the Moon landing program...
---Mac

Unofficial Space Shuttle Launch Guide Steven S. Pietrobon Space Shuttle 0 August 5th 04 01:36 AM
Selected Restricted NASA Videotapes Michael Ravnitzky Space Station 5 January 16th 04 04:28 PM
NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report Ron Baalke Misc 0 September 10th 03 04:39 PM
Risks Hallerb Space Shuttle 38 July 26th 03 01:57 AM
NYT: NASA Management Failings Are Linked to Shuttle Demise Recom Space Shuttle 11 July 14th 03 05:45 PM