Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old July 16th 16, 08:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 5:56:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 1:48:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 3:28:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 1:20:59 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny and a pleasant 76F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Slight breeze. This is more like the way July should be!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Double-A

Hot 94 no rain,no Sandy,No hearing yet. New battery for van refrig,and it died(not geting charged.To hot to fix,and back to ice.Staying indoors and shooting good pool.Swimming in Fullerton swimming pool too.I should be happy but reality is I'm depressed.Trebert

You should be here in cool Gresham. Only 66F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Overcast sky. With so much weather like this, it makes it hard for me to believe in global warming. A coming ice age seem more likely!

Finally got my old Compaq computer fired up this morning! I was amazed that it's clock had only lost 2 hours in 8 1/2 years in storage. Amazing the internal battery had remained charged. It has severe...

Changes in temperature is location,location,location.Africa I been told will have its hottest year. Calif. its dryest. Its been so hot I can't get any one to go to the beach,and read the beaches are not doing well.They should go back to the 30s and 40s when beaches had fun rides and games.A good place to walk your date.Eat taffy apples,pop corn,pizza and hot dogs.Swim in the raw,and make love under the moon and watch the sun rize out of the ocean. Revere Beach was my play ground home and money maker. I still have sand in my shoes. Well I did swim today at the Fullerton center. Monday I get my mayor papers. Trebert

Back in the 30s people probably went to the beach just to cool off. That was before air conditioning. Now people just stay home to stay cool. Nice and cool again today here in Gresham. Now 66F as of 12 noon PDT. Overcast skies.
Expected high an ideal 72F!

Today is the Gresham Arts Festival! Most of the old town streets are lined with booths. Restaurants selling their foods, and people selling their artsy craftsy stuff. A lot of people are here! I guess it kind of takes the place of the old County Fair Gresham used to hold in the old days. They moved the Farmer's Market for the day, and so I had to walk a ways to buy my head of lettuce. The church is having a nearby outdoor rummage sale, there is a rice steamer for $5 that is tempting.

Double-A

Old July 17th 16, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another dismal July day here in Gresham. Currently 68F as of 12:30 PM PDT. But it is expected to get a little warmer later.

Got my Xerox printer/copier running, but the ink has all dried up in the cartridges. And those cartridges are expensive! Also the the paper feeder isn't working right. Maybe all those hot summers stored in that hot storage locker have warped its plastic parts. But it use would be useful to get it working.

Attention contrarians! I have moved money into the stock market!

Double-A

Old July 17th 16, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

Another dismal July day here in Gresham. Currently 68F as of 12:30 PM PDT.
But it is expected to get a little warmer later.

Got my Xerox printer/copier running, but the ink has all dried up in the
cartridges. And those cartridges are expensive! Also the the paper feeder
isn't working right. Maybe all those hot summers stored in that hot storage
locker have warped its plastic parts. But it use would be useful to get it
working.

Attention contrarians! I have moved money into the stock market!

Double-A

***************
You should teach Hagar how to invest. I bet the banks still have those
cardboard cutouts where you drop your coins into the slot.

Notroll2016

Old July 18th 16, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 2:26:35 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Another dismal July day here in Gresham. Currently 68F as of 12:30 PM PDT.
But it is expected to get a little warmer later.

Got my Xerox printer/copier running, but the ink has all dried up in the
cartridges. And those cartridges are expensive! Also the the paper feeder
isn't working right. Maybe all those hot summers stored in that hot storage
locker have warped its plastic parts. But it use would be useful to get it
working.

Attention contrarians! I have moved money into the stock market!

Double-A

***************
You should teach Hagar how to invest. I bet the banks still have those
cardboard cutouts where you drop your coins into the slot.

Notroll2016

Stockpile (www.stockpile.com) is a new way that the really small investor can by stock by dollar amount. For instance if you wanted to invest $100 in Amazon, you could do that, even though the stock is currently trading at $738.71 per share. You can buy a fractional share! Gold and Silver ETFs are available too.

A Freudian 69F currently here in Gresham as of 12:30 PM PDT. A little sun through cloudy skies.

Today is the opening day of the GOP National Convention, the Trumpaganza! In the good old days, every broadcast network would be covering it gavel to gavel, and radio too. Nowadays there is no complete coverage on broadcast media. There is very little coverage available to the typical poverty stricken person who cannot afford cable TV! People would rather watch their silly game shows than serious news!

Double-A

Old July 19th 16, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another Freudian 69F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM PDT. Overcast as usual If we hadn't had that hot spell in May, I would say it reminds me of a year back in the 60s when summer never came! So much for global warming!

Double-A

Old July 20th 16, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:27:40 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another Freudian 69F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM PDT. Overcast as usual If we hadn't had that hot spell in May, I would say it reminds me of a year back in the 60s when summer never came! So much for global warming!

Double-A

Still very hot in Fullerton.All the poor kids in the Civic center pools + Me Do Not drive down to Huntinton Beach.My friends are all in Hawaii for the summer. Fred and Betty are my rich Huntington Beach friends. Still no Sandy.It might be for the best. TreBert
Old July 21st 16, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 6:07:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:27:40 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another Freudian 69F here in Gresham as of 11:30 AM PDT. Overcast as usual If we hadn't had that hot spell in May, I would say it reminds me of a year back in the 60s when summer never came! So much for global warming!

Double-A

Still very hot in Fullerton.All the poor kids in the Civic center pools + Me Do Not drive down to Huntinton Beach.My friends are all in Hawaii for the summer. Fred and Betty are my rich Huntington Beach friends. Still no Sandy.It might be for the best. TreBert

No rich friends in the Hamptons?

Weather has finally warmed up a little here in Gresham. Currently a pleasant 77F and sunny as of 12:15 PM PDT. Expected high 84F.

Old July 22nd 16, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Rain this morning. Unlike July. The weather this year, like Trump, continues to surprise me. Currently only 66F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham.

How'd you like Trump's daughter last night? Talk about a Presidential candidate's daughter you'd like to...well...roll in the hay!

Trouble with the library is that a lot of tards hang out here. When I'm unlucky they get noisy!

Double-A

Old July 22nd 16, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 3:52:37 PM UTC-7, Saul Levy wrote:
IS PAININTHEASS POSTING MORE DARLA PORPII****?

I BET HE IS!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 19 May 2015 13:37:13 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

I found out Painius is alive and well editing some Wikipedia sites. He apparently just no longer wants to post here.

Double-A

Glad you found Painius.Still very very hot and dry in Fullerton.Have my 20 names to be on the ballot.I will get 10 more. Still no Sandy,but my friend Jim talked to her,and she will be over his house Sat afternoon. AA your lucky being north this Summer. Trebert
Old July 22nd 16, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:

I found out Painius is alive and well editing some Wikipedia sites. He apparently just no longer wants to post here.

Double-A

Glad you found Painius.Still very very hot and dry in Fullerton.Have my 20 names to be on the ballot.I will get 10 more. Still no Sandy,but my friend Jim talked to her,and she will be over his house Sat afternoon. AA your lucky being north this Summer. Trebert

You have to collect names to get on the ballot? Do you have to pay a filing fee? Can you submit a picture for a voter's pamphlet? How recent does it have to be?

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM