There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 30th 18, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

Forget it Space Cadets Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 1 January 10th 18 05:28 PM
The Space Cadets! pete Policy 1 September 23rd 06 01:53 PM
Bush urges cadets to spread Democracy [email protected] Astronomy Misc 17 May 28th 06 07:27 AM
UK "Space cadets" taken in by TV hoax Rusty History 9 December 18th 05 08:06 PM
The Dream Palace Of The Space Cadets (another Op-Ed by Jeff Bell Space Cadet Policy 88 December 10th 05 06:29 AM