Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 19th 06, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"Dr. Why" wrote in message
"Kali" wrote in message
In article wsCIf.26702$id5.21579@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:25:48
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted Sun,
12 Feb 2006 19:53:28 -0700, Art Deco says...

Kali wrote:

In article , posted Sun,
12 Feb 2006 16:10:15 -0700, Art Deco says...

Lamie, the current sockpuppet of the

fake
alien, wrote:

[...]

PS: As I'm sure you know by now, I was born on Earth, so I'm not

an
alien.
I'm as indigenous to this planet as you are, sweet human.
But if calling me an alien floats your boat, I'm sure I can
continue
the role.

Your other sockpuppets claim to be millions of years old, so this
little hedge is meaningless.

PPS: Things go better with koak! hee hee

Another kooksign.

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:08:23 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:
Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921...
and now she's pregnant with triplets (girls girls girls
hee hee ).

I believe the Sil and Darla socks fall into the gazillions old claim
bucket.

Unbelievable!1!! Really.

Kali

We've made many claims, few of which are believable without better

evidence.
Your own claim above is, of course, Not unbelievable.

Hmm. I don't see where I've made a claim. Attribution problem,
perhaps.

No, mybad for being unclear, Kali.
The "claim" you made was simply your disbelief.
By human standards we are all very old.

Unfortunately, this believability issue seems to be important to a lot

of
people.
Don't take this wrong, dearest Kali, but doesn't this all stem from

fear?

Skepticism is not about fear, imo. It is about reality
monitoring. It is a healthy way to approach claims that
contradict what we know about the world. I would argue instead
that fear ("of the unknown") is more likely to motivate people
to accept claims on faith.

Yes, for those of you who lead.
Followers, on the other hand?

People appear to be as afraid to believe in advanced aliens as they are
afraid Not to believe in a deity.
Why do you suppose this is?

For the religious person, uncertainty and doubt - the opposite
of faith - can create a conflict. This would be true for someone
who accepts on faith that there are aliens living on earth, or
coming to visit. They would, like the religious person facing
uncertainty and doubt, be faced with an uncomfortable conflict
to resolve. To lose a dearly held belief, especially one that
provides hope and inspiration, is painful. This is why people
tend to find ways to strengthen their belief when they are in
doubt. Some may be afraid there will be nothing else to replace
it when they let it go.

Kali
--
"We found a great number of books...and since they contained
nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the Devil we burned

Agreed, however accepting that seans exist (as seans) has never been
something we have fostered directly.
We are here to learn about humans, and we simply do not care if they

believe
we're aliens.
Frankly, we're looking for ways to reduce the damn^H^H^H^H (forgive me,
please) biocide rate so we can get on with contact.

We cannot keep the conflict you mention from existing.
No matter what we do, you and others will keep the issue of our reality at
the forefront.
But that's okay, for we can still continue our study under these

conditions.
And you are welcome to continue Your study of us as well.

Why do you "aliens" even care if the crazy 12% are alive of not. It seems
to me that you wouldn't want these "crazies" around to interfere with your
agenda.

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
In article , posted Sat,
18 Feb 2006 15:21:09 -0700, Art Deco says...

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message

[...]

You have the normal human fears to one degree or another, Art.
Darla seems to think you're "fearless".
I'm not ready to go that far, yet.

However, I Am inclined to think your personal level of fear is much

Lower
than normal.
You seem to have overridden your fear-teachings.
And this of course means that you've given the subject a lot of thought,

Lot of thought.
So much thought, in fact, that by now you are probably thinking that you
think about fear far too much.

Ah yes, the usenet psychic astrologer syndrome. Quite common,
apparently.

She's so very human.

Thank you, Kali!
Heaven knows we try.

I submit that there is one more aspect which you could dwell upon a bit:
Fearlessness has a solid foundation in the human genome, while

fearfulness
has no such base.

At your low level of fear, your thoughtful conclusions will lead you

right
up to the next step.
And that would be "controlling your fearlessness".

Just as fear can be controlled by committing acts of bravery/courage,
fearlessness also must be controlled so that one doesn't wind up easily
dead, mamed, in trouble with law enforcement, or in some other

undesirable
quandary.

I would be interested to know how you eventually decide to proceed with
this.

How does one "proceed" with saucerhead word salads?

I don't know. But classic erroneous presuppositions are tough
enough to work with, even if they aren't delivered to us by
another.

Why is this?
If "us" believes a presupposition to be too tough to work with, then why
knock yourself out about it?

[...]

The first part of this potentially false premise must be obvious to you
since you deal with it fairly consistently.
There are several people in your life who claim to be aliens, are there

not?
And you respond to them with a total lack of belief as well as the

branding
you love most: kook.
You do this fearlessly.

People who claim to be aliens aren't kooks? Since when?

I don't know.
How would you be Certain?

But you must have noticed how others have dealt with these "aliens".
Many of them totally "lose it" in the manner of Michael B. Baldwin's and
Kadaitcha Man's posts.
Those were fearful posts, purely and simply.

How is that fear?

If you read their posts, you would have no serious doubt, Kali.
They went totally Bonkers with caps and cussin'.
And they have not responded since.

Heart attacks?

Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha haahah

And they represent the feelings of the vast majority of humans on your
planet, and how THEY would respond to very different sentient beings

from
elsewhere in the galaxy.

You're a delusional kook. I thought perhaps this was all an elaborate
troll, but no longer.

Hmm.

Undecided as to whether we should be kookalized?
The moe we look ko0ky to you, the moe better we are doing it right.

Kooky? Real? Real Kooky?

I agree with your "Hmm."

[...]

If people were made to believe that Fear is what ages them and

eventually
kills them, and they were given an easy, step-by-step foolproof method

become fearless, to live their lives absolutely without fear, nearly all
would decline to learn the method.
Why, in your opinion, would they turn down the opportunity to learn how

live their lives fearlessly?

Yubiwan

You fire your yapper off claiming that others are afraid of your
saucerhead gaga, yet you choose to hide behind a plethora of
sockpuppets. Some might call this projection.

We've never claimed any such thing, Art, and you know it.
Why are you so, so, --- cute with your attempted misdirections?
You really believe it's working?

Or something a little more serious. Not sure.

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on

Hey! Maybe it IS working, Art!
Thank you, thank you very much.

ELvi5

Old February 19th 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
In article JrTJf.39992$id5.12743@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 05:34:33
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article wsCIf.26702$id5.21579@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:25:48
GMT, Dr. Why
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Unfortunately, this believability issue seems to be important to a lot

of
people.
Don't take this wrong, dearest Kali, but doesn't this all stem from

fear?

Skepticism is not about fear, imo. It is about reality
monitoring. It is a healthy way to approach claims that
contradict what we know about the world. I would argue instead
that fear ("of the unknown") is more likely to motivate people
to accept claims on faith.

Yes, for those of you who lead.
Followers, on the other hand?

Are more likely to accept claims on faith.

And how Many times such followers have been led astray in human history.

[...]

That is why you, Darla, and your sock puppets, place yourself on
Usenet amidst a cadre of true believers and manipulate them into
positioning themselves to be special enough for contact with an
alien race? Special enough, of course, means "believing that you
are an alien", spun as "fearless explorer". Fish in a barrel,
all at the service of your very human ego. What extraordinary
talent you have.

"I'm not a man who likes to swear, but I never cared for the sound of being
alone."

Now, THAT's Talent!

Madame B., you drastically overrate and overestimate us.
We do think humans are special, damn special, but not one of the humans
we've contacted unofficially have taken us seriously as aliens, no not one.
They need hard evidence just as much as you do.
So you're going to have to give me a list of members of this cadre if you
can.
You will find no "true believers", no not one.
Just a buncha cool people playin' wif us and perhaps seriously considering
some of the possibilities that would ensue from any future contact with
sentient non-humans.
It ain't rocket surgery, now is it?

Darla's dirty, smelly socks

Old February 19th 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
In article MNYJf.425543$qk4.287129@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:39:24
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Greysky" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

Alien violence has become well-entrenched in the human psyche.
No amount of logic and reasoning will overcome this, only a standard
reduction of fear, and the reminder that humans are fundamentally,
genetically fearless beings.

Incorrect.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=ledoux

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on
his betters. - H. L. Mencken

Please be more specific, Kali.
I have read all the websites and found nothing to indicate that I'm believed
to be incorrect.
Perhaps I missed something?

Yubiwan

Old February 19th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

Why do you "aliens" even care if the crazy 12% are alive of not. It seems
to me that you wouldn't want these "crazies" around to interfere with your
agenda.

HJ

Good question, HJ.

Firstly, we are not at all optimistic about the 12% of humans who ain't
gonna make it.
12% is the lowest and best we can hope for.

We'd just like to keep it from being much Higher than 12%.
As to why?
We want as many of you around as possible because each and every one of you
has a fascinating and amazing potential, both in terms of your imaginations
and your abilities to spin your ideas into reality.
This alone gives human beings a revered place in the galaxy.
There are other considerations as well, such as you turn out greatly skilled
aviators, but your abilities to invent and create, which you all seem to
take so much for granted, are enough to make you superb additions to our
galactic, and now clusteric, communities.

If we could but convince all of you of your innate fearlessness, there would
BE no 12%+ loss.

Yubiwan

Old February 19th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Dr. Why" wrote in message
[...]

In case you haven't noticed ( I don't see how ) the population of this
planet is increasing geometrically and overcrowding is a read problem and a
12% reduction would be a blessing to the planet Earth. In a year or two the
12 % would be right back. I vote for FOC Monday morning at 9:00a.m. Eastern
time.

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:38:33 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

Did you know that he bought the original formula for a piddley $500?
Someday I'll tell you who sold the formula to him, if you like.

Carl Sagan is one of my ideals, too!

YubiWan

We know you, Mr. Pemberton ;-)

It was May 1886 when Mr. John Stith Pemberton, a pharmacist from
Atlanta, was experimenting in his laboratory and eventually created the
recipe for today's most renowned soft drink which is known as
Coca-Cola®. The exact formula is still a well treasured secret.

What he invented was the syrup for what should become the base of the
modern Coca-Cola®. He began selling the beverage out of the so-called
soda fountains where the syrup was mixed with carbonated water. The
cost: 5c per glass. It's said that he didn't sell more than may be 15
drinks per day - well, a decent start. His bookkeeper Frank M. Robinson
created the name Coca-Cola® and additionally today's well recognized
Coca Cola® signature and font.

In 1887 Coca-Cola® as a trademark was first introduced but its
registration followed later: January 31,1893. Anyway, Mr. Pemperton did
not believe in his invention and sold it in 1888 to the Atlanta
businessman Mr. Asa Candler.

That was the good stuff with cocaine in it. Yum!

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

"Kali" wrote in message
posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:31:53 -0600, Honest John
says...

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article , posted
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:21:28 -0900, Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
says...

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:33:15 -0600, Kali wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

In article , posted Sat,
18 Feb 2006 15:30:36 -0700, Art Deco says...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:43:52 GMT, "Greysky"

wrote:

I applaud your fearlessness in accepting that it would be
good to make FOC even if the death rate exceeds 12% by a large

margin. It
puts you and a few others in the Sean Minority, but you stick to

your guns.

Greysky

Seconded by
Charles

:-Y

The saucerheads are high-fiving each other again.

I note Chuck gave the signal for f0rked tongue slurpage.

Kali

It's so he can slurp GaySky's balls and anus at the same time. The
Swiss are notoriously for their efficiency.
--
V.G.

Ut oh, I just gave Mr. Deco "the signal" *giggle*

If Art was proven to be in the 12%, would you "aliens" go ahead with FOC

?

HJ

Attribution problem, John the Baptist? Or are you just
piggybacking?

Trying to find out if Dr. Why is human or not? Did I accidently post this
to the wrong "person" ?

HJ

Old February 19th 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From 'Dr.Y':

Carl Sagan knew about space when we
first contacted him.
At that time he just didn't know quite how to present it to his peers,

let alone the
public.

After talking with us he decided this was
a good thing.
So he didn't.

Believe me, for now at least, humans are better off for it.

Hmm.. so Sagan actually knew the true nature of space, and suddenly went
mum about it? In that case, the same would have to be true of Einstein.
After wholeheartedly endorsing the Lorentz 'ether' for 35+ years
following the MM experiment, Einstein suddenly and inexplicably
flip-flopped to the 'no medium' doctrine in the mid-1920s. Was this
flip-flop an act of supreme stupidity, or an act of supreme wisdom and
self-sacrifice?
Einstein sure as hell wasn't stupid, so one is
compelled to assume the latter, and view the flip-flop in the best
possible light. Did he finally recognize the true nature of space as not
the stationary 'rigid lattice' ether but one that's dynamically FLUID,
compressible/expansible, and amenable to _density gradients_? Did he
recognize that the _energy density_ of this medium eclipses his
"E=mc˛" so far as to make nuclear energy a pop-gun by comparison?
Recognizing mankind's imminent exploitation of "E=mc˛", did he, like a
mother bird feigning a broken wing, lead the mainstream down the 'no
medium' primrose path?
To further solidify and entrench it, did he knowingly
sacrifice his last 30 years as a _feint_ of trying to unify gravity
under the 'no medium' clause? If such is the case, then the flip-flop
back in the mid-1920s was an act of a wise and benevolent steward, to
keep us corraled in our void-space 'playpen'.
oc

Sagan at that time was unable to figure out how to introduce this believably
to physics.
Remember that while he had a solid foundation in physics, Sagan was seen as
an astronomer.
His concern was that he didn't carry enough weight to introduce such a
radically different idea and at the same time maintain his hard-earned
credibility.
He was afraid physicists would murder him (professionally speaking, meaning
his reputation).

Einstein was guilty of withholding evidence.
He killed his discovery, once again, as a result of his comparison of evils.
Promoting the void was the lesser of two evils.
We coaxed and coaxed him until he finally decided.
Then in 1945, he realized it was the correct choice for him.

Got any evidence for this crap you're making up as you go along, kook?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003