Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Old February 16th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:32:18 GMT, "Lomie"
, wrote:

"Kali" wrote in message
.. .
In article sudHf.11919$id5.6358@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sat, 11 Feb 2006 04:12:08
GMT, Lomie says...

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:08:23 GMT, "Lomie"

wrote:

Hello Charles and Heather!

Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921.
We rescued her on Dec. 7, 1941, just a few days following her

20th
birthday.
Her plane had been shot down by a new American battleship

weapon.
We wanted to study the damage, so we rescued the plane.
We had to reassemble Kiyo and revive her.
She came through it rather nicely, I think.

While her calendar age is almost 85 years, her mental age is

nearly
200
years, and her physical age is presently about 53 years.
She chose not to age her body there for awhile, and then after
reading
about
the sean aging rituals, she asked to participate.
Darla, thinking it was just a little bit unusual, okayed it
anyways.
Not long after this, Kiyo became the H H I C of our crew.
Then she and Ollie became a "thing", and now she's pregnant with
triplets
(girls girls girls hee hee ).

Despite her hefty IQ, Kiyo does get a little flustered by some

of
the
modern
methods humans have devised to deal with their tremendous levels

of
fear,

Like making up stories about aliens and referring to herself in
the third person?

such as in the coffeeboi posts this thread.
Couldn't you just FEEL the sweat oozing off the foreheads of

Brucie
and
K-man as they typed those words of yawning?
So wonderfully true to their primate heritage!

Thank you!

Lomie

I would have loved to hear that her biological age had stopped at

25
:-)
How would anyone (especially any female one) like to partake in

an
"aging program"?

Just wondering...
C.

Okay, after we put Kiyo back together (I did most of it because I

was
freshly studying the technique. It was sort of a "test" for me.),
Darla
explained to her that we could help her stop aging if she wanted.
Kiyo chose to stop aging, but then a few years later she began to
study
us
with a passion.
When she came across the sean aging rites, she seemed to be

impressed
with
the logic behind them.
So she asked to participate, and she's been aging ever since.

Now, when she gets a little older (she is almost to the human
extraction
period) she will reverse the process and her body will, uhm, age
negatively?

Okie dokie.

I'm not sure what to call it because there is no human word to

cover
it,
because it never happens on your planet.

Waitasec, I just found it in one of your books.
You have the mental equivalent you call "age regression".
Well, this would be a physical age regression.

Why not?

So anyways, when her body un-ages back to whatever age she decides

stabilize at, that age is where she'll stay until the next aging

rite.

So she partook in the aging program because she wanted to enjoy the
benefits
of aging MENTALLY.
The mental age stays with you even after your body un-ages back to

favored
physical age.
And of course there are several other benefits that we'll tell
everyone
about shortly following FOC.

Lomie

Aw, don't hold back *now*... have another of whatever it is, and
post some more.

Kali
--
"We found a great number of books...and since they contained
nothing but superstitions and falsehoods of the Devil we burned

Okay, Kali, if you promise not to woooooosh me, too. G

By the way, did I mention that I'm not really an alien?
Silouen and I were both born on Earth.

Did you grow up in the same ward?

Note: no response.

And anyways, another short-term benefit begins to manifest itself

either
the
second or third time you go through the aging rite.
Each time you regress physically, your skin thickens back to normal

for
the
age you go back to.
And each time, the skin actually thickens a teeny bit more, so after

the
third or fourth ritual experience, your skin has thickened to where it

is
So
much harder to pierce or bruise you.

Can you do the same skin thickening process to Bohner so he doesn't
get so hysterical and whiny when people make fun of him?

Note: no response.

Yet it is hardly noticeable in terms of any burdening difference from
normal.

One long-term advantage we've found is that while the mental age
saturates
(ceases to increase) after a few million years, it does undergo a

series
of
"jumps" after that where it increases just a little every few times

you
practice the ritual.
The main reason weuns the seans practice this ritual is to remind us

of
all
the reasons we do not like to age physically.
Well, at least that's My main reason.
Others have their own reasons, I suppose.

Just between you and me, we're all hoping that by participating in our
aging
ritual, Kiyo will feel better about both herself and her presence here
with
us.
I love her very much, as she's like a second Mom to me, so I'm hoping
she's
able to go on fighting the strong tendency to want to die.
But life doesn't really get that much easier.

Lomie

Lemme ask you something, has any real live person ever bought a
scintilla of this hokum you're spewing?

Jade

No, of course not, Jade.
I certainly wouldn't.
We have to supply our closer human contacts with much harder evidence

than
just this hokum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Who are your "closer human contacts", institutionalized people who hear
voices?

Well, we Have been known to have this effect on people, yes.

But from time to time we approach certain persons in what we call a "close
contact".
It would be a person whom we have been observing closely and whom we trust.
We've made quite a few close contacts over the years.

Yeah, I've noticed a few of them -- they wear Star Trek pajamas, spew
technobabble they have no understanding of, and desperately want the
Good Ship Darla-Pop to drop by and save them from all their troubles.

Yubiwan

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 16th 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
ah wrote:

YINGbot wrote:
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz queen.

Yup.
Yup.
Yup
Yup.
Yup.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup.
--
ah
Old February 16th 06, 04:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF?!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?

Never played Pardon, but Rook is a fun card game !

*glances sideways*

Right.
--
ah
Old February 16th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

Default NOMINATION: Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

Art Deco wrote in
:

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:28:04 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

You reanimated a dead human body?

Her body tissue was not dead.
Kiyo was only "a little bit dead".
There was actually very little tissue damage other than the fact that
all her extremities had been ripped from her torso.
Aligning the neck was a bit tricky, but Lomie replaced her head
showing excellent skill.
Hard to believe, I know, attitude of a human teenager coupled with
hands of a great surgeon.
Impressive to observe, though.

I bet it was :-)

Too bad it's all total bull****.

So she asked to participate, and she's been aging ever since.
Looks like we have the pleasure to participate in it almost daily
:-)

Who is "we", Ch*ck? (Just playin' with you, Charles.)

"We" would be a whole universe except the Seans

Like your pals the "Pleiadians", Chu*k?

http://www.pleiadians.com/

With us it's just an ancient ritual in which we equably participate.
And yes, on Earth, with your gravity and ignorance about endorphins
and other anti-aging techniques, you age yourselves frequently.
Your subtle "almost" did not go unnoticed.
Few people know that they sometimes experience several days of
virtually no aging, while other times they can age themselves to the
tune of several days in one.
One of the prices of external influences on sentient beings under the
strict weight of matter in a gravity sink.

So where do you live?

So she partook in the aging program because she wanted to enjoy
the benefits of aging MENTALLY.

So you claim NOT to "age" mentally while living millions of years, ..
unless you perform your rites of aging?

I suppose it's a lot more fun to post coded messages to Usenet than
it is to communicate secretly via email.

I don't know, you better ask Art and his club:-

*ding* tips sombrero

What is my "club", Chu*k?

But if you want to send encrypted messages you should better
use my public PGP-keys.

Yer both idiots.

Strengthens the synapses?

Only if you do the decryption in your mind, without a machine or
computer.

What the heck -- it's been awhile since Chu*k has been on the ballot,
so I'll nominate him for the Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple
Award:

"The "Jojo Pineapple" is awarded every month to the Usenet poster who
best establishes a pattern of stupidity, idiocy, moronism, silliness,
cretinism and general kookery in a way exemplified by the eponymous
founder of this award, Joseph "Foamboi" Bartlo."

Any seconds?

Chuckwheat is seconded.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old February 16th 06, 08:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz
queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF?!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?

Never played Pardon, but Rook is a fun card game !

*glances sideways*

In your case it's better you wear sunglasses.

Right.
--
ah

Old February 16th 06, 11:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Real Friendly Neiborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:
"ah" wrote in message

"YINGbot" wrote in message
ah wrote in message

Snausages.

Grease stain reveals lost soul idolatrously clashes jizz
queen.

Fred and ah would love each other.

You are a Uni sock, AICMF?!

Where is Uni? Happy Valentine to her, not you.

*I* got a card!

*Uno*!

*YAHTZEE*

*Rook*

Pardon?

Never played Pardon, but Rook is a fun card game !

*glances sideways*

In your case it's better you wear sunglasses.

Explain yourself, Demon!!
--
ah

Old February 16th 06, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fan.art-bell

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:29:03 +0100, Charles D. Bohne
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:56:44 GMT, "Dr. Why"
wrote:

cut 97 lines of endless repetition

IAWTP

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1618749
C.

Amazing! You've learned how to work a browser. I plead astonishment!

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.
Old February 16th 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:32:42 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Carl Sagan and A.C. Clark should have some "lively" discussions !

HJ

... reminds me that I should go to our family tomb and listen in
to a new round of discussion between my parents .-)
C.

Take your audio recorder and microphone, just in case !

HJ

Old February 16th 06, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:33:36 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:59:40 GMT, "Dr. Why"

wrote:

I personally feel it's time to take our chances with the 88%!
Or even a lower percentage if necessary.

Yubiwan

Okay then! Meet me next Weekend.
C.

Swing by my house and pick me up, also !

HJ

That's a good idea, I am looking forward to meeting you ;-)
Do you like "Schwarzwälder Sahnetorte" with your coffee?
http://www.torten-online.de/Torten.p...der-Sahnetorte
C.

Yes, please !

I didn't tell you, but I went to college in Switzerland, not too far from
where you live. Heard of the American College Of Switzerland in Leysin ?

HJ