Free Energy Ball!

Old March 3rd 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Free Energy Ball!

Everyone on the planet will Receive a Free - Energy Ball!

I put mine - Mostly in the energy ball Bank as I was well
prepared in advance by the Alien Culture to spend on Life -
Saving Decisions.

A varied concept in that all except one (1) will receive a
fair share in that the oll in all is a varied concept in that the
entire thing is ...

Have fun .. no Nintendo?

GRAVITY AND RADIATION MECHANICS ACE Astronomy Misc 0 September 15th 05 12:37 AM
Is there a deeper time? Yousuf Khan Astronomy Misc 20 September 3rd 05 05:58 AM
GRAVITY MECHANICS ACE Astronomy Misc 0 August 26th 05 12:22 PM
PLANETARY ORBITS BY THERMODYNAMICS ACE Astronomy Misc 0 August 19th 05 01:16 PM
PLANETS ORBIT THE SUN TO CONSERVE TOTAL ENERGY GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 0 July 20th 03 04:59 PM