In the interests of time

Old February 26th 10, 01:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
bcon1

Default In the interests of time

How is the perversion of mining on the moon not applicable to the ideas of
what a particular ideas inters frame is in the accordance's of what we see &
seek as a particular alternatives to the ideas of what a simpled ideas
inters-structure is in this world of what we would see as a simpled ideas in
this the world that we live in.
Talk about injustice, - who speaks for the moon? I do.
No mining!

Old February 26th 10, 04:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

"bcon1" wrote in message
How is the perversion of mining on the moon not applicable to the ideas of
what a particular ideas inters frame is in the accordance's of what we see
& seek as a particular alternatives to the ideas of what a simpled ideas
inters-structure is in this world of what we would see as a simpled ideas
in this the world that we live in.
Talk about injustice, - who speaks for the moon? I do.
No mining!

Been smoking those funny little cigarettes have you?

Jeff
--
"Take heart amid the deepening gloom
that your dog is finally getting enough cheese" - Deteriorata - National

Old February 27th 10, 11:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 2/26/2010 8:27 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
Talk about injustice, - who speaks for the moon? I do.
No mining!

Been smoking those funny little cigarettes have you?

One of my favorite articles from sometime in the 1980's was about how
the exhaust products of rocket engines used for large scale lunar
exploration would "impact the Moon's delicate ecology", which is a
pretty neat trick to pull off on a lifeless body. :-D

Pat