AUSTRALIA LOSING ITS SNOWY MOUNTAINS SNOWPACK COVER ... with commentsfrom Australia Mining Pioneer Sir JP Turcaud

Old July 28th 08, 07:11 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA LOSING ITS SNOWY MOUNTAINS SNOWPACK COVER ... with commentsfrom Australia Mining Pioneer Sir JP Turcaud

IS GLOBAL WARMING THE DEATH OF THE SNOW INDUSTRY ?

Warming and snow tend to end in tears, or at least liquid. For every
one degree rise of temperature snow lines rise by 150 metres. If
science is right then it doesn't bode well for we lovers of all things
white and frozen. Miss Snow It All is no scientist but the CSIRO
employ them. Their 2003 report predicted Australian resorts would lose
half their snow by 2050 and a quarter in fifteen years

The report recommended doubling the amount of snowmaking to get
resorts through to 2020 but the report was also partly funded by the
ski industry who have been madly investing millions of dollars in new
snow guns, reservoirs and towers since.
Unquote

More at
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD (SMH)
http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archi..._death_of.html

Sirs,

The optimistic comments on the future of the Snowy Mountains future as
snow resorts are obviously founding their confidence on the assumption
that present official Geological views of the Earth are correct... in
clear that the present Global Warming phenomena is cyclic & its
consequences can be offset in time by new awareness, hence tackling
the causes will bring the hands of the Universal Clock back in time.

Not so, we are on a one-way trip and the heating of the Earth bubble
is leading the planet to skip away from Mother star, 'Mutadis
mutandis, just like a balloon on the Earth atmosphere propped to rise
when heated towards lighter Density Atmosphere Due to present
circumstances we are on an accelerated drift on the Ecliptics leading
to losing moisture in the upper atmosphere, depleted rain patterns and
accelerated meteorological vortex speeds as illustrated by Tornadoes
clocking at 600km/h and Cyclones at 350km/h now, as consequences of
increased De Coriolis forces

We are heading towards Mars indeed and Mars was just were we are a few
millions years back, and this is the writing on the wall indeed ! The
fact that the fraudulent present Geology & its ignorant sycophants are
unable to read it is another issue altogether.

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer Mine ( Australia largest Copper & Gold MIne)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Office + 33 5 16 19 14 21
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
Old July 28th 08, 08:04 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
The Man From Havana

Default More Le Turd bleatings....

SYDNEY MORNING HERALD (SMH)http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archi...al_warming_the...

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...ies/s28534.htm

Old July 28th 08, 08:10 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 28 juil, 08:11, wrote:
[...]

please note, these comments have been published around the world to
draw attention upon the markers of a very grave situation
Old July 28th 08, 10:57 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Landy

Hey ignoramus,
The Snowy's are currently having their best season for years.
It snowed in southern Tamworth today and in Sydney yesterday.

Old July 28th 08, 11:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 28 juil, 11:57, "Landy" wrote:
Hey ignoramus,
The Snowy's are currently having their best season for years.
It snowed in southern Tamworth today and in Sydney yesterday.

wrote in message

Yes Dork, and it came very late and will be gone in less than a week
time
....and this is what you call your best season ?

I would call it the beginning of the end, and you obviously don't know
what 's going on.

Just make your way pass Cooma, Landy, up to Jindabyne, Island Bend
etc to enjoy the sight of the barren relief with dying trees, parched
grass, dry desert environnment & the failure of the Snowy Mountains
Scheme supposed to send water into the Darling-Murray Basin. With the
Jindabyne dam down to 27% capacity in the middle of winter & other to
match indeed, you have nothing to celebrate except the failure of a
whole system, the complete lack of vision of a Nation eager to quick
return and preying on the environment and turning against its best
people ... like kicking out one of the best Mining Pioneer it ever
chanced to have.

You obviously proud of your greed & quick buck making ability. Nature
is sending you its answer now, but are you able to receive it ... I
doubt it.

With kind but sorry regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia MIning PIoneer

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~
Old July 28th 08, 12:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Landy

Your really are ignorant ****-knuckle. The Australian alps usually receive
their best falls in July and August.

Old July 28th 08, 03:47 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 28 juil, 13:42, "Landy" wrote:
* Your really are ignorant ****-knuckle. The Australian alps usually
receive
* their best falls in July and August.
*
Ignorant of what, ****-knuckle fossilised brainy fool ?
Of what goes on in australia ?
Who knows it better than me indeed !

Don't you realise nothing is usual these days & the Murray-Darling
flow is down beyond recovery to the point that none, except me
indeed, knows the remedy to it ? Ask your idiotic clueless pollies,
from Rudd all the way through Penny Wong to that brainless Kalgoorlie
Member, what should be done : Bla bla bla, reports, studiez, surveyz,
concertationzz of all partiezz etc In fact none of you really knows
what 's going on ! Hey Dork ?
You killed the Golden Goose & missing the Golden Eggs now, Greedy
Conceited ****s !
Hey Dork ?

I tell you what, you've got all the water allocated to you this year
and will get NOmore ... and that Jyndabine dam as well as his mates
will remain at 27 %, and will peter out down to mud level before the
Spring is over... and this is just written in Heaven that you
*******s should bite the dust as Collective Chastiment for your
Collective Crimes !!!

Did you believe you would get away playing the Time Joker , as you
did before with so many people, you ****ing greedy, lying & thieving
lot ran to the gutter. Bad luck this time, *******s, I have decided
that you should all bite the dust and you will indeed

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Greatest Mining Pioneer Of All Times

Old July 28th 08, 04:06 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

*On 28 juil, 15:10, Fun Tyme wrote:

* wrote:
* ... a clear omen of things to come indeed.

* What shall we call the Snowy Mountains now ?

* Certainly Snowless Mountains seems a good choice to me !

* Any other suggestion ?

* Changing names are you ? While you are at it - how about -

* The Islamic Republic of France ?

Yep good suggestion ... those gutless surrendering French Frogs fully
deserve it indeed !
But this does not exonerate you, Antipodean Toads from your
Collective Crimes and hence from your Collective Chastiment... see ?
Us the True Celts are good at playing as well the Time Joker, and the
Cosmic Principles of Divine Justice do not suffer any more delay now.
Old July 28th 08, 10:18 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
Landy

wrote in message
On 28 juil, 13:42, "Landy" wrote:
* Your really are ignorant ****-knuckle. The Australian alps usually
receive
* their best falls in July and August.
*
Ignorant of what, ****-knuckle fossilised brainy fool ?
Of what goes on in australia ?
Who knows it better than me indeed !

You wouldn't know your arse from your elbow.

Old July 29th 08, 01:58 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.anthropology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.physics
The Man From Havana

for background info.http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/gru...igo.net.au...- Hide quoted text -