Canon 350D Raw image download

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 25th 08, 07:49 PM posted to sci.astro.ccd-imaging
john p davies

Default Canon 350D Raw image download

Hi Group,

I have taken some images with my Canon DSLR in RAW mode but find that I
am unable to download them to my computer. The error message I get with
Windows is that there are no images on the camera, but they are clearly
there because I can see them in playback view on the camera screen. Even
the supplied Canon software cannot see them! Does any one have some
suggestions, please?
Thanks,

jpd
--
john p davies

Canon EOS 350D Steven Gill UK Astronomy 0 November 10th 06 10:42 AM
M31 with Canon 350D Chris Taylor UK Astronomy 1 July 30th 05 05:24 PM
Canon 350D Spr_astro UK Astronomy 1 March 28th 05 05:53 PM
new Canon 350D - 8Mp nightscene image Maurice Gavin UK Astronomy 8 March 16th 05 09:51 PM
new Canon 350D - 8Mp nightscene image Maurice Gavin Amateur Astronomy 2 March 11th 05 02:04 AM