MURRAY CROPS MAY BE LEFT TO DIE _ AS DDD FORCENS_

Old November 18th 06, 12:40 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default MURRAY CROPS MAY BE LEFT TO DIE _ AS DDD FORCENS_

This article of The Australian is brought to you courtesy of Sir
Jean-Paul Turcaud, Australia Mining Pioneer and will bring home the
consequences of a 36 years duration Collective Crime, and of the due &
appropriate Collective Punishment in response : The Divine Drudging
Drought.
I am sorry for the consequences of the blockade of rain and the locking
of the underground aquifers, but unfortunately I am not able to do
anything else in retaliation & in application of the Eternal Laws of
Justice.
Indeed I never had the money to bring the Mining Criminals to Justice
anymore than I had the millions to secure titles to my 3 main Great
Sandy Desert discoveries in 1970, and as a reminder the Telfer Mine
mineral deposit was representing on its own 2400 square km of land...
nor of course to cover the Rooney show which is not my find but my
re-find _ I want to stress that _ but the Great Rooney 's find & is
worth on its own the whole 3 shows united. Those 3 shows for which I am
not credited at all either by the Mining Criminals of Newmont, Newcrest
or BHP/ WMC, CRA nor by the WA Political rabble babbling about the
Drought in the WA whorehouse now
( Incidentally the Rooney show has a strange history : found twice and
lost twice )

Anyway, the DDD seems indeed on the way and I have issued further
orders for the Water table to be scuttled and replacement made by
brackish water invading from the sea, with further upraise of sea
water in the Murray basin by one meter before the 37th anniversary of
the immense Great Sandy Desert richness & consecutive denial during
that same period of time by all in Australia (apart not even a handful
of individuals) I am very pleased, I have to say, monitoring from here
all things being applied according to planning. With still another
month to go in present Spring, I hope than as the clock strikes at the
Midnight of the 21st of December the launching of the most scorching
Summer ever in Australia, quite a few people will ponder down here on
the merits of Collective Crimes and the politics of trying to run away
from duty.

As a final parting greeting, I wish to say that we are going to see
that affair of the Collective Crimes coming up to the surface since
there is going to be no remission to the Collective Punishment until
such thing has happened.

Yours faithfully

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology

please read on now
***********************

MURRAY CROPS MAY BE LEFT TO DIE

Verity Edwards
November 17, 2006
WATER allocations to farmers who draw from the Murray River could be
cut to zero next year if the drought crippling the nation does not
break in coming months, the Rann Government has warned.

Murray River Minister Karlene Maywald yesterday outlined the
"worst-case scenario", under which farmers would be forced to let
citrus orchards, crops and dairy pastures die in an attempt to preserve
water flowing down the Murray. "In a lot of instances, people won't be
able to maintain permanent plantings," she said. "People will have to
make a decision to cut off sections of their property and people are
already doing that at 60 per cent allocations."

South Australia has recorded its fifth month of record low flows along
the river. The state is entitled to 1850 gigalitres annually, but the
inflow was downgraded this week to 1440GL.

Ms Maywald said irrigators faced a grim future, with water levels
presenting "a frightening glimpse of the future because of climate
change".

Domestic restrictions have also failed to make an impact. In the week
to Sunday, Adelaide residents used 3638 megalitres, compared with
2292ML for the same week last year.

Ms Maywald water storage in the upper Murray would be "virtually empty"
by May if it did not rain.

Old November 18th 06, 02:22 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
This article

86.73.93.112
86.73.93.219
address: neuf telecom
address: Immeuble Quai Ouest
address: 40-42 Quai du point du jour
address: 92659 Boulogne Billancourt
address: France
fax-no: +33 1 70 18 15 70
admin-c: LM5867-RIPE
tech-c: DG1056-RIPE
nic-hdl: LDC76-RIPE
abuse-mailbox:

Old November 18th 06, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

What took you so long, Turdball?

Saul Levy

On 17 Nov 2006 16:40:57 -0800, wrote:

[...]

Founder of the False Geology

please read on now
***********************

Old November 18th 06, 06:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

a écrit :

If you take a look at the damage ecosystem situation in China due to
mining activities, then the case in Australis is nothing just like a
drop from the ocean. Most of mining areas are in poor countryside,
where agriculture is the mail economy income for local residents.
Subsidence land, soil erosion, watershed damage, air pollution...

Dear Sir,

The situation in China is not hopeless since going into Winter, while
in Australia it is ... and it will still get worse since we have
another month to go before the start of Summer, with then the most
dreadful searing heart in all its History. My estimate regarding
those values is 50 ° C in all major Cities soon after the start of New
Year !

Incidentally here is my reply on aus.ng to some poor sods hopelessly
running wild & of course failing to address the right issue : the one
of the Collective Crime and ensuing Collective Chastiment.

Please read on

Best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

QUOTE
Sunny a écrit :

How about dropping by, so I can jam a copy of the Australian down your
retard throat ?

wrote in message

I will be soon in Australia, my little petS,
... indeed the situation is going to be soon completely out of hand !!!

and you will be able to make your little attempt with The Australian,
but before you know it lamentable slow learnerS indeed, there will a
forward & return round of hefty slaps on your Mining Criminals
'supporters snouts !
.... followed by good boots kicks on your arseS sending you manure
reeling upside down ... and then yelling for help ....GUTLESS
DEGENERATE MORONS;

HOW MANY FARMERS ARE DEAD NOW SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS VERY YEAR AT
A RATE WHICH THE AUSTRALIAN AGAIN SAID WAS ONE EVERY 4 DAYS

WHAT THE NAME OF THE ONE WHO KILLED HIMSELF TODAY IN WEST AUSTRALIA
LEAVING A FAMILY OF 3 YOUNG CHILDREN WITHOUT A FATHER !!! You know all
about footy & cricket but the name of the victims of teh Mining
Criminals leave your cold ! Hey ?

ALL THIS DUE TO THE MINING CRIMINALS , THEIR SUPPORTERS SUCH AS YOU
AND OF COURSE THE WA WHOREHOUSE AKA PARLIAMENT !

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
UNQUOTE

Old November 18th 06, 06:45 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
wrote:

ALL THIS DUE TO THE MINING CRIMINALS , THEIR SUPPORTERS SUCH AS YOU
AND OF COURSE THE WA WHOREHOUSE AKA PARLIAMENT !

Keep taking the meds, buffoon.

--
Thermodynamics claims another crown!

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/heacon.html

Old November 18th 06, 09:54 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
"Sunny" wrote:

How come you can't "cure" yourself SFB ?

He doesn't have terminal stupidity on his list, so he just has to live
with his own condition ;-)

wrote in message
oups.com...
Incidentally here is my reply on aus.ng to some poor sods hopelessly
running wild & of course failing to address the right issue : the one
of the Collective Crime and ensuing Collective Chastiment.
6. I can cure :
Aids - within hours
Cancer - (in 5 days flat) ("immediate relief within an hour)
Tetanus - (in 1 second)
Drug addiction - (off the hook within minutes - cure in a month)
Rheumatism/Arthritis/Heart and Brain attacks/Tumours - immediately
I can stabilise, and sometimes cure ;
Diabetes/Pott/Parkinsons/Multiple Sclerosis's/Alzheimer.

Old November 18th 06, 10:00 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

How come you can't "cure" yourself SFB ?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Incidentally here is my reply on aus.ng to some poor sods hopelessly
running wild & of course failing to address the right issue : the one
of the Collective Crime and ensuing Collective Chastiment.
6. I can cure :
Aids - within hours
Cancer - (in 5 days flat) ("immediate relief within an hour)
Tetanus - (in 1 second)
Drug addiction - (off the hook within minutes - cure in a month)
Rheumatism/Arthritis/Heart and Brain attacks/Tumours - immediately
I can stabilise, and sometimes cure ;
Diabetes/Pott/Parkinsons/Multiple Sclerosis's/Alzheimer.

Kook of the Month, August 2001
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, August 2000
Looney Maroon Award, August 2001
Midas wannabe
Fraud Quack
Fraud ocean frog
Fraud water expert
Fraud Knight claimer
Fraud Mining Pioneer
Fraud diamond/gold expert
Fraud Exploration Wannabe
Failed Prediction Nutcase
President of Idiots_R_Us
Sad embarrassment to all of France
Founder and sole member of the True Geology
Inventor of UPL - Useless Pontificating Lunatic
DDD - Demented Dickhead Druid

Old November 19th 06, 02:57 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Phineas T Puddleduck a écrit :

In article ,
"Sunny" wrote:

Unfortunately for you, everything said is right and another thing
which is right too, is that 80 farmers have been murdered in Australia
since the begining of this very year and probably 20 more will be
buried before the year is over !
I have said 'MURDERED' since this is the right term !
.... and this far more now than the score of the Port Arthur Holocaust (
after the murder of Prime Minister Harold Holt in cold blood one can
expect anything in the convicts run Convicts Colony indeed )
Murdered by the Political Rabble supporting the Mining Criminals and
having as a result provoked the Collective Punishment !

But I suppose this is of no importance to you since blind fools have no
interest but their own.

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old November 19th 06, 06:51 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

"Unfortunately for you, everything said is right and another thing
which is right too, is that 80 farmers have been murdered in Australia
since the begining of this very year and probably 20 more will be
buried before the year is over !
I have said 'MURDERED' since this is the right term !"
You have claimed responsibility for inflicting your DDD on Australia you
idiotic retard.
You need to claim responsibility for the "murders" as well.
Ask your rubber room attendant to fill out the confession statement, seeing
as your arms are restricted by your straight jacket.

Old November 21st 06, 06:57 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Sunny a écrit :

"Sherry" wrote in message
ups.com...
I totally understand the damage of ecosystem due to mining activities.

snip
Please don't take anything Turcaud says as remotely based on sanity.
You are attending a University, therefore, according to Le Idiot Tucaud you
know nothing.

A small sample of his "reasoning" :
27 Sep 05 :
I know to find mines and I'm pretty good at it, I know and
understand fully the Histoy of the Earth & Mankind,
I know the frauds of the JIC ( Judeo-Islamo-Christian)
sects and the whole genetic manipulation going on
since 6000 years, I know how to curb the strenght of
Hurricanes & Tornadoes, I know how to cure Cancer
& Brain Tumour in 5 days, I know to find water too
and on any island and very pure to boot,
I know the immediate solution to Australia Drought
& Cane toad plague ... and a few other things

Excellent Sunny, you are learning the lesson and reciting it back
correctly ... and that's fit indeed since everything is correct. .
Thanks for keeping my new biography records, but you know, you shall
require my permission before writing it, and considering your present
biais stand in favour of noted Criminals my answer is NO !
.... as for Sherry she is a nice person with concern to Harmony &
Balance in the way Earth Ressources are harvested ... and she is to be
praised for this.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud