[IRAF] No output in CCDPROC

Old June 9th 04, 11:01 AM
jhkim

Default [IRAF] No output in CCDPROC

Dear Senior,

I have been carrying out a data reduction with
IRAF/UNIX(Solaris). I tried to trimmed a data with CCDPROC. However,
Th output was not created in my workstation. Furthermore, although
'verbose' was set yes, I can't find any processing result.

Shorthly, although I carried out CCDPROC, there was no change or
result in my workstation.

How can I solve the problem?

Please, would you like let me know the solution.

Homi.

I R A F
Image Reduction and Analysis Facility
PACKAGE = ccdred
TASK = ccdproc

images = sat2 List of CCD images to correct
(output = test2) List of output CCD images
(ccdtype= object) CCD image type to correct
(max_cac= 0) Maximum image caching memory (in
Mbytes)
(noproc = no) List processing steps only?

(fixpix = no) Fix bad CCD lines and columns?
(oversca= no) Apply overscan strip correction?
(trim = yes) Trim the image?
(zerocor= no) Apply zero level correction?
(darkcor= no) Apply dark count correction?
(flatcor= no) Apply flat field correction?
(illumco= no) Apply illumination correction?
(fringec= no) Apply fringe correction?
(readcor= no) Convert zero level image to readout
correction?
(scancor= no) Convert flat field image to scan
correction?

(readaxi= line) Read out axis (column|line)
(fixfile= ) File describing the bad lines and
columns
(biassec= ) Overscan strip image section
(trimsec= [10:1000,43:93]) Trim data section
(zero = ) Zero level calibration image
(dark = ) Dark count calibration image
(flat = ) Flat field images
(illum = ) Illumination correction images
(fringe = ) Fringe correction images
(minrepl= 1.) Minimum flat field value
(scantyp= shortscan) Scan type (shortscan|longscan)
(nscan = 1) Number of short scan lines

(interac= no) Fit overscan interactively?
(functio= legendre) Fitting function
(order = 1) Number of polynomial terms or spline
pieces
(sample = *) Sample points to fit
(naverag= 1) Number of sample points to combine
(niterat= 1) Number of rejection iterations
(low_rej= 3.) Low sigma rejection factor
(high_re= 3.) High sigma rejection factor
(grow = 0.) Rejection growing radius
(mode = ql)

cc