Andromeda is going to collide with us. Save the Milky Way!

Old March 9th 18, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Andromeda is going to collide with us. Save the Milky Way!

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 6:50:54 AM UTC-6, Daniel60 wrote:
On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:46:36 PM UTC-6, casagi wrote:

Gravity is way too weak a force to hold something as massive as a galaxy together.

Well it obviously does. If not gravity, then what ?

No one knows. But you are never going to find the answer if you keep inserting explanations that make no sense.

Isn't there two other forces ... Centripetal Force and Centrifugal
Force, or some such?? One acts to try to pull an orbiting object towards
the centre whilst the other acts to force the object away from the
centre. When the two are equal (or is it "close to equal") the object
orbits the centre.

The question remains what is holding the galaxy to its center as it wheels about.

Lots of things go faster than 186,000 miles per second.

OK, so name just one.

Matter from exploding stars; some rogue planets--especially ones knocked free from close to their stars.

I'm not sure about 'exploding Star matter" but there is something that
travels faster than light ... the stuff for which scientists place
detectors deep down mines. Is it quarks or some such?

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second barrier. And a lot of other things break it every day too.

But when something goes that fast it exits the universe--that is why it cannot be observed.

What are you talking about ?

Traveling to distant stars fast enough to get there puts you in another reality that is not in the universe and does not apply to its rules. Space debris and cosmic rays cannot harm you in this state.

Your problem is that you are trying to talk according to the system. The system does not function. It never did.

I saw you mention the "system" in an earlier post. What system ? What
are you talking about ?

Man's language makes no sense. People think they are making sense but they are not. No one has the will or inclination to pursue a thought or answer through to its successful completion. So it ends up that no one knows anything.

Man's language makes sense to most people that know how to use it properly.

In my experience Daniel no one knows how to use man's language properly. Not even professors and artists of the language.
Old March 9th 18, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 10:59:31 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second barrier.

Like what? Make a list...
Old March 10th 18, 08:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:46:36 PM UTC-6, casagi wrote:

Gravity is way too weak a force to hold something as massive as a galaxy together.

Well it obviously does. If not gravity, then what ?

No one knows. But you are never going to find the answer if you keep inserting explanations that make no sense.

Isn't there two other forces ... Centripetal Force and Centrifugal
Force, or some such?? One acts to try to pull an orbiting object towards
the centre whilst the other acts to force the object away from the
centre. When the two are equal (or is it "close to equal") the object
orbits the centre.

The question remains what is holding the galaxy to its center as it wheels about.

Didn't I just suggest Centripetal/Centrifugal Force would do that??

If not, that is what I was trying to do!

Lots of things go faster than 186,000 miles per second.

OK, so name just one.

Matter from exploding stars; some rogue planets--especially ones knocked free from close to their stars.

I'm not sure about 'exploding Star matter" but there is something that
travels faster than light ... the stuff for which scientists place
detectors deep down mines. Is it quarks or some such?

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second barrier. And a lot of other things break it every day too.

Like to list them, please ... or, at least, some of these others.

[...]

And that would include you, too, Mark!

--
Daniel
Old March 10th 18, 11:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The question remains what is holding the galaxy to its center as it wheels about.

No question whatsoever.

Hate to be repeating myself but, the current model, based on gravity
alone holding things together, balanced against the effective
centripetal and centrifugal forces, as in any stable orbit, works just
fine.

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second barrier. And a lot of other things break it every day too.

Yet, you still haven't named one
Old March 10th 18, 11:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On #2 #3, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 7:46:36 PM UTC-6, casagi wrote:

Gravity is way too weak a force to hold something as massive as a galaxy together.

Well it obviously does. If not gravity, then what ?

No one knows. But you are never going to find the answer if you keep inserting explanations that make no sense.

Isn't there two other forces ... Centripetal Force and Centrifugal
Force, or some such?? One acts to try to pull an orbiting object towards
the centre whilst the other acts to force the object away from the
centre. When the two are equal (or is it "close to equal") the object
orbits the centre.

The question remains what is holding the galaxy to its center as it wheels about.

Didn't I just suggest Centripetal/Centrifugal Force would do that??

If not, that is what I was trying to do!

Centrifugal force is what spreads the galaxy apart--it is not what holds it to its center.

Lots of things go faster than 186,000 miles per second.

OK, so name just one.

Matter from exploding stars; some rogue planets--especially ones knocked free from close to their stars.

I'm not sure about 'exploding Star matter" but there is something that
travels faster than light ... the stuff for which scientists place
detectors deep down mines. Is it quarks or some such?

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second barrier. And a lot of other things break it every day too.

Like to list them, please ... or, at least, some of these others.

Look out to the night time sky. See all that blackness? That is all substance that has one time gone faster than 186, 000 miles per second. It had to or it could not be there.

[...]

I do my best Daniel. I'm sure you do too.

Old March 10th 18, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Plenty of space for both.It will be one round galaxy instead of two flat.Bert
Old March 10th 18, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Im crazy.,I'm still crazy.Get the picture", said.Bert who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids)
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 11th 18, 08:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

wrote:

[...]

.... and what does Centripetal Force do, Mark??

Lots of things go faster than 186,000 miles per second.

OK, so name just one.

Matter from exploding stars; some rogue planets--especially
ones knocked free from close to their stars.

I'm not sure about 'exploding Star matter" but there is
something that travels faster than light ... the stuff for
which scientists place detectors deep down mines. Is it quarks
or some such?

A lot of things are known to break the 186, 000 miles per second
barrier. And a lot of other things break it every day too.

Like to list them, please ... or, at least, some of these others.

Look out to the night time sky. See all that blackness? That is all
substance that has one time gone faster than 186, 000 miles per
second. It had to or it could not be there.

Sure it is!! I would expect that there are lots and lots of directions
in which there is no "line of sight" bright objects!!

--
Daniel
Old March 11th 18, 09:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Centrifugal force pushes rotated objects out--does not hold them in.

[...]

???

Old March 11th 18, 10:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I know I'm repeating myself, but what part of this don't you
understand ?

The current model, based on gravity alone holding things together,
balanced against the effective centripetal and centrifugal forces as
in any stable orbit, works just fine.

Read it carefully and if you have a problem, be specific.