PDF file page now updated !

Old July 14th 03, 06:37 AM
RHaleyPuy

Default PDF file page now updated !

When I access the index page, the old files are still listed, ans these links
no longer work. I'm looking foreward to acessing your new files.

Sincerely

Richard Haley
Old July 14th 03, 05:32 PM
adam bootle

Something must work cos the hits are there ! They was on nil yesterday !

Try again and let me know............Adam

Old July 15th 03, 10:51 PM
Scott Lowther

"adam bootle" wrote in message ...
Something must work cos the hits are there ! They was on nil yesterday !

Try again and let me know............Adam

Ahem:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

Open the adboo.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Are you sure you got the links right? the pdf file names seema bit
cumbersome... i.e. Gemini%20Manual%20Vol_%201.pdf
Old July 16th 03, 07:17 PM
adam bootle

I hope the prob is solved now, Im told it was caused by the filenames, which
are now changed without spaces.

Adam

P.S. Will someone please post back to say yea or nay on there status,
thanks.

Old July 16th 03, 07:24 PM
Jim Davis

adam bootle wrote:

P.S. Will someone please post back to say yea or nay on
there status, thanks.

It worked for me, Adam!!

Great stuff. Thanks for making it available.

Jim Davis

Old July 17th 03, 08:45 PM
RMHaleySal

Thanks for posting these excellent documents. I was able to download the
following fine:

Mercury Familiarization Manual May 1962 (3 orbit version)
Gemini Manual Vol 1 (Long Range and Modified)
Gemini Manual Vol 1 Supplement (Long Range and Modified)
Gemini Manual Vol 2 Supplement (Rendezvous and Docking)

This file only downloads 90-95%, then locks up with a I/O timeout error:
Gemini Manual Vol 2 (Rendezvous and Docking)

These 2 I also am having trouble with:
Mercury Maintenance Manual 1959
Mercury Tracking Sites

Thanks,