A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Three Body Dilemma

Old February 25th 14, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry
external usenet poster

Default The Three Body Dilemma

So Nash is the standard regression in a linear progression, therefore, two steps forward, one step back. Nash can't be on my team if he isn't a team player under my Adolph Hitler-esque leadership style and so therefore the start is six bodies and statistics... This goes to three bodies and what I wind up with is that if I'm not clear headed, what happens if I want to call a stop to the progression? Well, with three bodies, you always hit what you are shooting at while with four bodies, what you are shooting at always gets redirected. I'm satisfied with that explanation but somehow seven bodies wants inclusion even though the start is six bodies... Well, Mussolini is the moderation between two competing three body analyses so Mussolini must be the seventh body. I suppose the conclusion I'm expected to reach is that the three body problem is academic and therefore has no basis given that the four body problem is excluded. Nod means no and Shake your head means yes conveys to: 'You've been betrayed and I still don't empathize.' Yeah, well, how do you betray a lunatic? You can betray yourself as much as you like and I still don't empathize. Bill Gates doesn't empathize because he is rational but even Bill might agree that British empathy science is idiosyncratic. Mussolini is always clear headed even if I am not. Mussolini is always included because he is the arbitration that determines what is plagiarism. Mirrors don't scare me and that is really the issue, isn't it? If my three body mirrors the competing interest in three body and there is fear of plagiarism then Mussolini makes the final judgement.

So bees knees is ergonomic... Nash does waves because he is, after all, a math genius but he does waves grandiosely. I do much better waves than he does although it might be argued that he taught me waves to begin with. Grandiose is what the description of a math problem is that gives me the comprehension to solve a given higher order math problem. To me, math is a competition to determine the most grandiose description of the problem to be solved.