I will settle for nothing less than a luxury gift from the correctclass of establishment. I want a luxury watch. I want a luxury diamondnecklace. I want a luxury fur coat. My stupid husband tried to tell me thatfurs are no longer in vogue but what wo

Old April 19th 08, 10:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default I will settle for nothing less than a luxury gift from the correctclass of establishment. I want a luxury watch. I want a luxury diamondnecklace. I want a luxury fur coat. My stupid husband tried to tell me thatfurs are no longer in vogue but what wo

I will settle for nothing less than a luxury gift from the correct
class of establishment. I want a luxury watch. I want a luxury diamond
necklace. I want a luxury fur coat. My stupid husband tried to tell me
that furs are no longer in vogue but what would an obese, middle aged
man know about fashion? If he doesn't get me a luxury gift as I say
then he may just find he is no longer 'in vogue' himself.

My father has been given strict instructions to purchase my luxury
gift from the most exclusive jewellers in London. I want a gold
necklace with a blue diamond. It's the only precious stone I haven't
got and daddy had better get it for me.

Our website:http://www.watchec.com
Our rado watches link: http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_wat...a-watches.html
Our chanel watches link:http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/