telepathic communication with the sun and other stars

Old August 8th 13, 03:52 AM posted to sci.astro
palsing[_2_]

Default telepathic communication with the sun and other stars

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:51:35 PM UTC-7, David Dalton wrote:
I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated

with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which

is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page

http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with

the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining

the answer by perineum click divination. However i

don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,

given up on this perineum click divination, including

that I will ignore any spontaneous clicks.

But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic

ability, could you try communicating with the

sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low

years, and then report back here. Of course you

may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.

Meditative techniques may aid in any such communication.

Note that when I was admitted to hospital following

my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,

one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by

Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser

drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.

The sun stare was partly inspired by Sarah McLachlan's

song Into the Fire from her second CD, Solace.

I don't recommend that anyone repeat the sun stare.

The only reasons I didn't have eye damage were that

it wasn't long before sunset, the sun stare didn't

last a long time, and I had dropped my severely

nearsighted glasses in the ocean so the image of

the sun would have formed off my retina.

Followup-To set to alt.magick .

--

David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)

http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel

"Take me out beyond the incline; make it past the former fault line;

for today I let the moment win." (Sarah McLachlan)

I would guess that sometime just prior to Sept. 5, 1991 you scored some righteous acid... which is still quite active in that sponge you call a brain...
Old August 8th 13, 04:23 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.magick
David Dalton

In article ,
palsing wrote:

I would guess that sometime just prior to Sept. 5, 1991 you scored some
righteous acid... which is still quite active in that sponge you call a
brain...

No, I was in my first manic episode. These days I may just
be mildly delusional.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand." (Ferron)
Old August 9th 13, 12:19 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.magick
Kaydon

David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
palsing wrote:

I would guess that sometime just prior to Sept. 5, 1991 you scored
some righteous acid... which is still quite active in that sponge
you call a brain...

No, I was in my first manic episode. These days I may just
be mildly delusional.

What would it take for you to have that delusional dial turned down all
the way down to zero?

Do you imagine that feeling good?

Can you think of one action you can take towards turning that dial down
for good??

Old August 9th 13, 05:37 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.magick
David Dalton

In article ,
"Kaydon" wrote:

David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
palsing wrote:

I would guess that sometime just prior to Sept. 5, 1991 you scored
some righteous acid... which is still quite active in that sponge
you call a brain...

No, I was in my first manic episode. These days I may just
be mildly delusional.

What would it take for you to have that delusional dial turned down all
the way down to zero?

Do you imagine that feeling good?

Can you think of one action you can take towards turning that dial down
for good??

No, I think some element of eccentricity is part of
my basic nature now, and that I have to risk being
delusional in order to be creative. But it is at
a relatively low level these days compared to 1996
and the first half of 1997, or even later during
my two matchmaking periods.

Old August 9th 13, 06:35 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.magick
David Dalton

In article ,
David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
"Kaydon" wrote:

David Dalton wrote:

In article ,
palsing wrote:

I would guess that sometime just prior to Sept. 5, 1991 you scored
some righteous acid... which is still quite active in that sponge
you call a brain...

No, I was in my first manic episode. These days I may just
be mildly delusional.

What would it take for you to have that delusional dial turned down all
the way down to zero?

Do you imagine that feeling good?

Can you think of one action you can take towards turning that dial down
for good??

No, I think some element of eccentricity is part of
my basic nature now, and that I have to risk being
delusional in order to be creative. But it is at
a relatively low level these days compared to 1996
and the first half of 1997, or even later during
my two matchmaking periods.

Also these days my eccentricity is mostly confined
to my online writing, and my dealings with other
people offline are pretty well non-eccentric. So
I feel that I could hold down a full-time job
but I would have to make sure to confine my Usenet
access to at-home hours rather than allowing it
to spill into work hours as I did years ago, which
led to my quitting two geophysics Ph.D. programs.

Telepathic E-Mail G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 9 April 20th 12 08:53 PM
First communication using neutrinos NSA TORTURE TECHNOLOGY, NEWS and RESEARCH Astronomy Misc 1 March 19th 12 04:49 AM
Communication Discoveries G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 March 14th 07 07:32 PM
Dan Aykroyd Describes 'Telepathic UFO Encounter' -- with venting Japanese satellite booster in 1986 Jim Oberg History 6 June 14th 06 07:35 PM
Oscillation of our stars output as medium of communication? Eric Albers SETI 2 August 16th 04 10:55 AM