Coral Castle Enigma

Old November 23rd 04, 01:44 PM
Rigoberto Muniz

It sounds pausible to me, but there are artifacts found in that region
i.e what appear to be electrical piles (batteries), including from
artifacts discovered in ancient mesopotamia that seem to suggest that
this old ancient civilizations were very technologically advanced. To
me the understanding of 3.14,3.14 etc and other alghoritms or higher
mathematicals knowledge seem to indicate that they knew advanced
physics as well.

Only levitation may explain well how these big stones were put into
place.

"Asimov" wrote in message . ..
"Rigoberto Muniz" bravely wrote to "All" (22 Nov 04 07:06:02)
--- on the heady topic of "Coral Castle Enigma"

RM From: (Rigoberto Muniz)
RM I am curious to know about how Edgar built the Coral Castle in
RM Homestead, Florida.

RM I heard about anti-gravity and electromagnetism as methods employed to
RM lift the heavy rocks, but no conclusive scientific evidence has been
RM demonstrated either way so far.

I have an hypothesis based on the rumour that the early Egyptians knew
about electroplating. If this was the case then they would have been
curious about the gases bubbling out in the process. Certainly one of
these would have been hydrogen the lightest of all elements. Hydrogen
was used much later last century in airships (Zepplins) and it
certainly allowed these to defy gravity. In effect if the Egyptians
generated hydrogen gas and gathered it in bags, then a large number of
these could have lightened the weight of a large stone block or even
lifted it altogether. Of course the early Egyptians would have had to
know about electroplating in the first place. So anti-gravity and
electromagnetism of a sorts would have been at least possible.
However, someone would have surely recorded the sight of a block of
stone floating in air suspended from a large array of balloons.

A*s*i*m*o*v

... Hindenborg: "Hydrogen is irrelevant...BOOM!...oops, guess not..."

Old November 26th 04, 10:36 AM
Michael Mcneil

"Doug Weller" wrote in message

However, Wally Wallington says he can do it --
http://www.theforgottentechnology.com/
And a video showing how Wally Wallington does it:
http://www.exn.ca/news/video/exn2003...stonehenge.asx

How so? From what was seen, Wally mostly likes to spin uniformly
manufactured concrete blocks on top of other manufactured concrete
blocks.
Or did you view some premium Wally video?

I'm not the only one:
http://www.raygirvan.co.uk/apoth/2004_07_01_arc.html

My dad used to put beer barrels (the old fashioned ones) on stillages
(sloping racks, some 18" off the floor) with very little effort and no
tools, just using the centre of gravity and the barrel's own pivoting
ability. A technique I imagine is still widely used today.

Thor Hierdal showed the same method was used in the raising of the
stones in Easter Island in a subsequent book to Kon Tiki and an old
carpenter I once met also said the same methods used above were used by
the small gangs that quarried slate in North Wales.)

What you do is tip the object as much as you can one way and put the
largest object or wedge you can get underneath. Then you tip it the
other way and do the same. Then back the other way.

Obviously the higher you get it the more you can tip it. All you need to
worry about is that you don't tip it past its centre of gravity.

The old man I spoke to also told me when he was called up to the army
the seargent, wanting to make their squad look small so that he could
better intimidate them, asked the biggest lad there to pick up a
boulder. After some effort the lad failed, so this man asked to have a
go. Being scrawny he was belittled by all but having worked in a quarry
he knew how to wrangle it so that the centre of gravity was right for
lifting. And in a few minutes he raised it.

Once you work it up your legs to your thighs you can lift what seem
great weights. Actually in those days it was common for men to carry 2
cwt sacks. These days they only carry 1/4 that but no "technique" is
used.

Old December 14th 04, 03:23 PM
Tedd Jacobs

wrote...
The uselessnet is a good way to
see how full of crap most people are,
especially fundamentalist type
psuedo science students like yourselves.

someone miss their medication this month?