Audible stellar objects.

Old November 25th 13, 05:05 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Audible stellar objects.

I read that comets can be audible as one pass the clouds of charged particles of their tales?
But can they also produce energy rich ultrasound or infrasound?

I know that radiowave have no trouble travel through space...

But one could wonder, can audible frequenses travel space until they hit a medium that resonate?
If so can rotating high velocity objects create energy rich waves, create sonic wavepatterns in vaccua?

If this the case one could think these kind of waves could cause mechanical stress upon earth, tides, earthquakes and weather vortexes?

Is so one also wonder if hurricanes and earthquakes and flooding are the remnisant of things that happened in deepspace or even our own solar system far back in the past.

Is our earth is merely a tuning fork, picking up the past. And thus predicting the future do not seem that impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

Well we would know if Pioneer 1 wore an accutron ;D
Just in case i will set up a highsensitive microphone listening for ultra and infrasound, and a little bit of nyquist theorem will make it audible, nah i just download an app ;D