Saint Peter 2-2-72

Old October 14th 13, 07:49 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Saint Peter 2-2-72

St. Peter says,
"There are men all over the world trying hard to
say this child through whom I speak is not real, she is
false. And Heaven says: 'This Miracle is to give man
hope, to give man a treasure of light, a beam of truth.
This Miracle is to show man God's Love through a
Beloved Saint. This Miracle is to show man that All
Heaven waits for each man to come Here one day. This
Miracle is greater than the sun, the moon, the earth and
all the planets. It is greater than the whole universe,
for you see, my children, it is God's Love, God's Way.
This Miracle has been given to the world to implant in
man's mind the Divine Way, to show man the Beauty
of The Holy Trinity, to show man that to be a Saint
can be walked in the natural way.' Oh, my children,
if you but knew the magnitude of this Miracle you would
do nothing but kneel to pray. You would reach out
each day and say to God, 'Let every thought I have,
every act I do, be Your Way.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 2,1972 AT 1:55 P.M.

SAINT PETER

"Men say, ' I want signs. I want direction.
I want proof. I want someone to show me what God
Wills for me to do.' God has heard these prayers over
centuries, since the Crucifixion time. Men have been
allowed to know certain things, and certain men have
been given definite tasks to perform, to fulfill God's
Will. Now, upon the earth that God created, He is
sending forth Great Messages to teach man the Way to
Here, to lead man to Here, to give man light on what
God expects of each man.

Man is also learning the importance of striving for
Sainthood, reaching a Goal. Man is being taught the
purpose of life, the dignity of it, oh, and yes, the
magnitude it can be. There are men who are absorbing
and retaining what they learn from Here. There are those
who are trying very hard to dissect it, to analyze it, to
perfect it. Those men are sadness to Here, for you see,
they are detaining themselves on the path to Here. There
are some men who are willing to accept anything, for
you see, they feel a great need, but they do not have
the ability to sift truth from untruth, right from wrong,
love from deceit. God says, 'Pray', and these men are
too busy accepting all things man's way, so they do
not have the time to pray.

[...]

My children, I come to you on this day and I say,
'The Miracle will be to lead men to the Hill. It will
be to serve men on this Hill, but it will be to give men
strength in the Hill.' The Hill, if it were wrapped in
a package like you wrap a package, it would glow with
the grace that is put there for you. No man, in wrapping
this package, could stand all the grace he would feel,
for you see, his arms and his hands and his feet and
his legs would have to pull the package close to tug at
the wrapping, and this would be too much for man at
one time. But when man's feet stands on this Hill,
absorbs the grace, and it comes up through the whole
being, it will enrich the Soul, it will enrich the mind,
it will give faith to the blind. Oh, my children, Heaven
does love you, and as I speak through this child, it is
truly God's Will.

Have you come upon whom I am? I ask each child
here to say a name. I smile at this, for you see, you
are so used to hearing Heaven that none of you have
come upon whom I am. To each of you, you have
chosen one you felt close to in some ways. Oh, my
children, I purposely spoke different today. I am Saint
Peter. So be it for now."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.