Jarrett's 3rd layer Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versus Solid BodyRotation #1332 New Physics #1535 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 29th 13, 07:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Jarrett's 3rd layer Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versus Solid BodyRotation #1332 New Physics #1535 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, so in real physics, gravity is EM-gravity from the Maxwell
Equations as Bandwidth Rotation of 1/m^2 - 1/n^2 whereas just pure
Solid Body Rotation would be 1/m^2.

Now I said previously in this book that even though Doppler Redshift
is a fake and that the redshift is caused by diffraction and
refraction as light passes through many EM-gravity cells before it
reaches Earth, that the redshift as distance measure is bogus, yet,
still, one ring pattern will emerge even though the Doppler redshift
is totally bogus. That single one ring emerges even though Doppler
redshift is taken falsely as a measure of distance.

--- quoting ---
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---

Now if we used redshift properly, we would see, I suspect the galaxies
would all form concentric rings in the night sky, not just one ring.

If we were to see the fruit tree orchard from afar, we would see trees
lined up in rows, only in cosmology, circular rows on a sphere surface
not a flat plane of rows.

Now in our Solar System we have at least one concentric ring in the
Asteroid belt. Now suppose all the other planets were smashed into
bits and pieces such as the asteroid belt and that all 8 or 9 planets
were asteroid belt objects. So we would thence see 9 concentric rings,
each ring with a percentage of solid body rotation of 1/m^2 and the
entire ecliptic disc would be bandwidth-rotation of 1/m^2 - 1/n^2.

So that what we can expect of the Cosmos of its total galaxies is a
similar pattern of concentric rings of galaxies. Yet, at present, with
our bogus Doppler Redshift we falsely imagine we are seeing "walls of
galaxies" when rather, instead, those walls are more concentric rings
if we take redshift as a diffraction-refraction.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium