Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versus Solid Body Rotation for Saturnand barred spiral galaxies #1329 New Physics #1532 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 28th 13, 06:38 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt15.56 Bandwidth Rotation versus Solid Body Rotation for Saturnand barred spiral galaxies #1329 New Physics #1532 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, I need a new type of rotation. A type that renders the
features of both astronomy and of the electrons of atoms of quantum
mechanics. So I am going to use the name Bandwidth Rotation for it
accurately describes this new rotation in a single word "bandwidth".

Basically, all the space within a bandwidth is solid body rotation. So
that Saturn's Ring is not fully solid body rotation if we were to take
9 divided into the Ring and inspect those 9 bandwidth's, each of those
bandwidths is solid body rotation. The whole Ring is not solid body
rotation, but each individual 9 bandwidths are solid body rotation
within that bandwidth.

Now for this to be true, it must be derivable by the Maxwell
Equations. And that is exactly what we see, not in the Coulomb law but
in the Ampere/Maxwell law of the displacement current. So that if
there were no displacement current, we would have just pure and whole
solid body rotation, but because we do have a displacement current we
are going to have sectionalized or quantized solid body rotation.

And this is the characteristic of the electrons in atoms. The
electrons in fluorine, of its 9 electrons, those 9 are not revolving
around the nucleus in solid-body rotation, but rather, each electron
of its bandwidth is solid body rotation so that we have 9 solid body
rotations comprising one whole which is partial solid body rotation.

The Maxwell Equations gives us Bandwidth Rotation and let us check it
out on astronomy. Saturn with its Ring is the first example of where
Saturn is divided into 9 or more layers or bandwidth where there is
solid-body-rotation in that layer, and the whole is only a percentage
of pure solid body rotation.

Now we see galaxies of barred spiral galaxies with solid body
rotation, but we have to be careful here because it takes millions of
years for the stars in the outer fringes of these galaxies to revolve
around the center, so that we cannot say the entire galaxy is pure
solid body rotation, but rather, can say that a percentage is such.

Now back to the Solar System, of its planets in revolution. Clearly
those planets are not solid body rotation for we have Mercury at 47km/
sec, Earth at 29km/sec and Neptune at 5 km/sec.

So that I said the EM-gravity of magnetic monopoles forms a Sun to
Oort Cloud sphere which is spinning as solid-body-rotation. So I have
to revise that to say the EM-gravity cell of the Sun is spinning with
a Bandwidth Rotation, not a Solid Body Rotation.

So that the Sun magnetic monopole sphere has a bandwidth rotation that
moves Earth and the Moon around the Sun and that Earth can have the
casual
speed of a mere 29 km/sec even though the Sun is moving at 220 km/sec.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names of all posters which reduces or eliminates most spam and hate
spew and search engine bombing. Drexel has done a excellent, simple
and fair author-archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium