Breaking News---Earth Like Planet Found

Old January 17th 12, 08:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Breaking News---Earth Like Planet Found

nightbat

Don't pack your bags just yet for we don't have nightbat
light speed gold shielded Star Ships on the pad. Scientists have
located an Earth like Planet in the Goldilocks Zone that may hold
life. It lies outside our solar system. Perhaps a planet of
intelligent giants, giant life forms, immense fish, mega birds, Sean
life base?

See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...r22b/kepler22b

What a major Nasa Kepler Telescope discovery, Wow! but not for
permanent coffee boys use for we need a nice virgin habitable planet
for Mankind to start off again clean. The coffee boys with Sean
advanced high IQ brain implants and with Profound Star Officer
rigorous training graduated cadets at first could be sent there and
down to the surface only for initial advanced exploratory missions
perhaps.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old January 17th 12, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

*http://channels.isp.netscape.com/wha...ame=fte/kepler...

What a major Nasa Kepler Telescope discovery, Wow! but not for
permanent coffee boys use for we need a nice virgin habitable planet
for Mankind to start off again clean. The coffee boys with Sean
advanced high IQ brain implants and with Profound Star Officer
rigorous training graduated cadets at first could be sent there and
down to the surface only for initial advanced exploratory missions
perhaps.

* * * * * *ponder on,
* * * * * *the nightbat

nightbat how many light years away is this Earth like planet? TreBert
Old January 17th 12, 09:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 00:14:21 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

[...]

Bert, it's far enough away that it would take a space shuttle 22
million years to get there! (600 ly)

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old January 17th 12, 10:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Jan 17, 3:14*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

nightbat how many light years away is this Earth like planet? *TreBert- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Hello Officer Bert, the planet is only 600 light years away
and with nightbat gold and Sean Light Year Star Ship technology
traveling at the rate of 60 light years per Earth year time we could
be there within ten Earth years give or take a few sub light years.
There is alot of vector computer field corrections that would need to
be made to avoid direct path space bodies and gravitational systen
realities. The Seans have advised they have never been able to make
gold cheaply as the nightbat so of course my man made gold technology
would be necessary to safely be able to travel there through all the
dangerous radiation belts and unknown stellar energy outbursts.

Hope this helps.

cheers,
the nightbat
Old January 17th 12, 12:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 17, 1:51*am, nightbat wrote:
On Jan 17, 3:14*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

We probably couldn't survive 0.1 c, much less 60 c.

Since when have Seans been of any help? (other than living large and
laughing at us)

http://translate.google.com/#
Old January 17th 12, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/17/2012 2:53 AM, nightbat wrote:

What a major Nasa Kepler Telescope discovery, Wow! but not for
permanent coffee boys use for we need a nice virgin habitable planet
for Mankind to start off again clean. The coffee boys with Sean
advanced high IQ brain implants and with Profound Star Officer
rigorous training graduated cadets at first could be sent there and
down to the surface only for initial advanced exploratory missions
perhaps.

Ya. We should go to that planet ASAP, so we can shove anal
probes up the indigenous population's asses.

Painus seems to be well-named for this task.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 17th 12, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 1/17/2012 2:53 AM, nightbat wrote:

What a major Nasa Kepler Telescope discovery, Wow! but not for
permanent coffee boys use for we need a nice virgin habitable planet
for Mankind to start off again clean. The coffee boys with Sean
advanced high IQ brain implants and with Profound Star Officer
rigorous training graduated cadets at first could be sent there and
down to the surface only for initial advanced exploratory missions
perhaps.

Ya. We should go to that planet ASAP, so we can shove anal
probes up the indigenous population's asses.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

The information NASA isn't telling us is that they have also been able to
actually image the native inhabitants of this planet, and they have verified
that they actually **** 24-k gold bricks. Loose stools are made of silver
granules, and constipated aliens produce platinum bars - the main thing of
interest to the Nasa eggheads is not the composition of the waste products,
but how they manage to be brick shaped...

G-

Old January 17th 12, 03:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/17/2012 9:36 AM, greysky wrote:

Ya. We should go to that planet ASAP, so we can shove anal
probes up the indigenous population's asses.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++

The information NASA isn't telling us is that they have also been able
to actually image the native inhabitants of this planet, and they have
verified that they actually **** 24-k gold bricks. Loose stools are made
of silver granules, and constipated aliens produce platinum bars - the
main thing of interest to the Nasa eggheads is not the composition of
the waste products, but how they manage to be brick shaped...

Then we should mount a mission ASAP to begin the probings.
Again, Painus is best-named for this project.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 17th 12, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

KEEP ****ING YOURSELF IN THE ASS, ASSHOLE greyfart!

IT MUST FEEL SO GOOD! YOU KEEP DOING IT!

Saul Levy

Old January 17th 12, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

RAT-****HOUSE BAT**** CRAZY YOU ARE!

Saul Levy